Naturecan Reviews

4.78 Rating 297 Reviews
95 %
of reviewers recommend Naturecan
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier, Postal Service
Average Delivery Time
Next Day
On-time Delivery
100%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
100%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email
Read Naturecan Reviews

About Naturecan:

Our mission at Naturecan is to offer a natural, organic alternative to common health complaints such as chronic aches and pains, through our premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD. Enabling people to lead happier, healthier, pain free lives.

We’ve combined cutting edge science and rigorous quad-tested lab protocols to create high performance, consistent CBD products.

We are committed to continuing to provide you with the best quality, pure CBD products available in the market.

Visit Website

Email:

support@naturecan.com

Location:

Bank Chambers, Stockport

Write Your review

Tell us how Naturecan made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
I have been bedridden for the last 3 years when it became impossible for me to stand & walk because of the pain in my spine & both hips after an accident in 94. I use a wheelchair & a walking stick for getting to the bathroom & back, but even that small amount of energy leaves me breathless & exhausted. I have Chronic fatigue syndrome , myalgic encephalomyolitis, fibromyalgia & POTS and have found this cream to be an absolute godsend.Love CBD Balm.
I was using one I found in Planet 13 in Las Vegas which cost about the same price but had more THC in, I was so happy with the effects of this that I got my Mum a jar for Christmas. Her Christmas came in September as she was in so much pain.

Thank you from us both X
Posted 15 hours ago
Lieferung war schnell und unproblematisch. Top!!!
Posted 15 hours ago
Nehme das CBD Öl jetzt seit 3 Wochen und es hat sich schon vieles gebessert und ich bin auch nicht mehr so leicht reizbar.
Posted 19 hours ago
Effective!
Posted 1 day ago
Sehr guter Service. Überweisung nach England wollte online nicht funktionieren. Mir wurde dann sofort ein deutschen Konto als Alternative angeboten. Hat alles hervorragend geklappt.
Posted 1 day ago
Rapidez de entrega, produto de excelente qualidade
Posted 1 day ago
Schnelle und problemlose Bestellung und Lieferung
Posted 2 days ago
Ich habe erst 6 Tage hinter mir und habe 1,5 kg abgenommen!!!! Wenn es so weiter geht, bin ich sehr zufrieden.
Posted 4 days ago
Nach ca. 4 Wochen haben die Schmerzen ein wenig nachgelassen. Ich kann auch besser schlafen. Ich werde die Tropfen auf jeden Fall weiter einnehmen.
Posted 4 days ago
Mt Bom....
Posted 4 days ago
Great product with good taste too it. Feels like quality. The only downside was the package of the shipment, no box to protect the oil.
Posted 4 days ago
Fast delivery, good service
Posted 5 days ago
Bin rundum zufrieden
Posted 5 days ago
Very reliable and very quick shipping.
Posted 5 days ago
Schnell Lieferung, sehr nette Kundendienst :)
Posted 5 days ago
Ich gehöre nicht zu den Menschen, bei denen angepriesene Wundermittel wirken. Anders nun beim CBD Öl. Ich habe es hochdosiert eingenommen (15%, zweimal bis zu 10 Tropfen). Sofortige Wirkung auf den Schlaf: Tief und entspannt, mehr Lebensenergie, deutlicher Rückgang von Schmerzen, die meines Erachtens aus dem psychosomatischen Bereich kommen. Zudem war die Kommunikation mit Euch sehr nett, die Bestellung den geografischen Verhältnissen entsprechend bald geliefert.
Posted 6 days ago
Hilft tatsächlich bei Schlafstörungen.
Posted 1 week ago
schnelle , problemlose Lieferung
Posted 1 week ago
Easy purchase, arrived on time.
Posted 1 week ago
Site com funcionamento simples e intuitivo. Produtos de confiança.
Posted 1 week ago
Naturecan is rated 4.78 based on 297 reviews