Naturecan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Naturecan
Read Naturecan Reviews

About Naturecan:

Our mission at Naturecan is to offer a natural, organic alternative to common health complaints such as chronic aches and pains, through our premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD. Enabling people to lead happier, healthier, pain free lives.

We’ve combined cutting edge science and rigorous quad-tested lab protocols to create high performance, consistent CBD products.

We are committed to continuing to provide you with the best quality, pure CBD products available in the market.

support@naturecan.com

The Plaza C/O Langtons11th Floor100 Old Hall Street

Tell us how Naturecan made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Naturecan 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Sylwia
Naturecan 5 star review on 17th May 2020
Wendy Lyne-ley
Naturecan 5 star review on 19th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
I recently started using the gummies and massage balm to help me sleep and relieve chronic back pain and posted a review about what a difference it made. Yesterday I had a fall down the stairs and bruised the bottom of my back. Rather than use conventional pain killers and anti-inflammatories such as paracetamol and ibuprofen, as I normally would (I am a nurse so tend to be "medicalised") I decided to take an increased dose of cbd (I usually take 1 gummie so took 2 instead) and rubbed the massage balm on my injured coccyx before bed. I can't believe how much it has helped with the pain. I slept so deeply and felt fully rested this morning. I was expecting to be in pain all night. I have just ordered some more products including some for my dad who suffers with arthritis. I can't wait to see the effects! I can't recommend these products enough.
What a fantastic review. We are sorry hear you had a fall and your dad has arthritis but we are so thrilled our products are helping you.
The CBD products are great, helped me a lot to be able to relax more. Definitely worthwhile trying them out! Price-performance ratio is very good as well!
Thank you for the fantastic review - this is great to hear.
I am satisfied :D
Thank you for the feedback.
I have used this company for some time now and they are nothing short of fantastic. I suffer from chronic nerve pain and the nature can oils has helped me come off all my other medications completely. The quality of their product is really high and the customer service is excellent. They are always quick to respond to emails, the delivery is extremely fast and recently, whilst our post has been disrupted by covid 19, they have gone out of their way to make sure I would receive my products. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Stuart - it is greatly appreciated.
I have severe arthritis in my knee and am constantly in pain. A friend of mine found your advert and told me. I thought let's give it a go. You have changed my life. Within an hour if applying your cream I could feel the pain going. This morning I walked without a limp. My husband was in shock. It arrived so quick. No side effects as I have with pain killing tablets. This cream Truly is a miracle ty.
Wendy, it is so heart-warming to hear this and we are so glad you are seeing results. Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback.
Wow! This is amazing. I haven't slept properly for as long as I can remember and suffer with my back and chronic pain in my neck. I got my first order yesterday started the gummies and used the massage balm before bed and slept for a full 8 hours!! I can't believe it feel fantastic today. Thank you Naturecan!!
This is such fantastic feedback and we are delighted to hear that you are feeling the benefits.
Amazing product, tried many other cbd oils and this is by far the best in quality and taste, packaging is also spot on apart from the 40% oil, but the 40% Oil and Gummies are my favourite and I instantly feel the benefits 👌🏻
So glad you have found Naturecan the best. We pride ourselves on the quality of our oil and we really value your feedback.
Love the CBD Massaging Oil - the best I have tried. I massage into my husbands shoulders every night as he has 2 herniated discs in his neck and after a week of using this oil an improvement, he says.
That's wonderful to hear Diana! Thanks for the feedback
My oil has done wonders for my sleep and I also bought the arnica cream which is brilliant. Great customer service and fast delivery.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback and great to hear that you are feeling the benefits.
Loved my products - they have really helped me. I have been taking the oil and vitamin C and D for immunity. Great service - thanks
Great to hear - we really value feedback like this.
Excellent customer service , I'm very pleased with outcome to my query
Thank you so much for the feedback, we really value it.
Bought vegan CBD with curcumin & D3
Excellent communication, fast delivery, happy with price, packaging good quality, a company with good ethics
Will definitely buy again ......5 stars
Thank you for the wonderful review Sue, we love to hear feedback like this.
Chocolate bars were small for the cost. However, the peanut butters are incredibly tasty! Loved them and will definitely order again.
They are delicious aren't they? So glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much for the feedback.
The cookies are delicious and right before bedtime it effected my usually bad sleep very well. Faster and deeper sleep.
Loved the crispy chunks

And the darkchocolate is good to.
Love the fact of the vegan options and will try other things for sure
So glad you enjoyed them as much as we do. Thank you for the feedback.
No real issues with it at all. The peanut butter is good and the cookie was really good but just felt the packaging was a little on the cheap side except the cookie.
Glad you enjoyed the cookie and the peanut butter Adam and taking the time to feed back to us.
I love my gummies i did find help sleeping.
🤞
Great to hear, thanks for the feedback
Ich hatte die CBD Kekse ausprobiert und muss echt sagen das ich überrascht war wie gut die Kekse schmecken. Helfen super gegen Stress und beim schlafen. Ich bin von der Qualität überzeugt!
Been taking 10 drops per day of 10% oil to relieve arthritis in my neck and shoulders. Definite material improvement! Excellent delivery and service. Recommended!
Thanks for this Chris. It makes us so happy when we receive feedback like this.
Habe schon mehrfach bestellt und war immer zufrieden. Das 10% Öl und die Gummibärchen helfen mir wenn ich gestresst bin.
Very efficient order process and my vitamins arrived promptly. Quality of product is good.
Fantastic to hear, thank you for the feedback.
Naturecan is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews