Naturecan Reviews

4.85 Rating 235 Reviews
97 %
of reviewers recommend Naturecan
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier, Postal Service
Average Delivery Time
Next Day
On-time Delivery
100%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
100%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email
Read Naturecan Reviews

About Naturecan:

Our mission at Naturecan is to offer a natural, organic alternative to common health complaints such as chronic aches and pains, through our premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD. Enabling people to lead happier, healthier, pain free lives.

We’ve combined cutting edge science and rigorous quad-tested lab protocols to create high performance, consistent CBD products.

We are committed to continuing to provide you with the best quality, pure CBD products available in the market.

Visit Website

Email:

support@naturecan.com

Location:

Bank Chambers, Stockport

Write Your review

Tell us how Naturecan made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Naturecan 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Nils
More Photos & Videos
Naturecan 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Sarah Breckell
More Photos & Videos
Naturecan 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Sarah Breckell
More Photos & Videos
Naturecan 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Lauren
More Photos & Videos
Naturecan 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Josh
More Photos & Videos
Naturecan 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Sylwia
More Photos & Videos
Naturecan 5 star review on 17th May 2020
Wendy Lyne-ley
More Photos & Videos
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
Top Service
Posted 9 hours ago
Speedy delivery, fantastic service
Posted 10 hours ago
Habe gerade meine 2.Lieferung erhalten. Ìch benutzte erst ein teures CBD Öl einer anderen Firma, der Geschmack war fürchterlich. Per Zufall stiess ich auf Naturecan und wagte eine erste Bestellung von deren CBD Produkten....Vollmilch- und Zartbitterschoki, Gummibärchen und CBD Öl in Softkapseln. Ich bin begeistert, sowohl vom Geschmack, der Wirkung und vom erstklassigen, freundlichen Kundenservice. Auch der Versand dauert nicht lange, perfekt.
Als Beigabe waren vegane CBD Gummidrops mit im Paket. Diese sind geschmacklich und von der Konsistenz her längst nicht so gut, wie die einfachen CBD Gumibärchen. Das ist aber nur mein Empfinden, es kann ja nicht jeder alles mögen. Fazit: Man sollte einfach mal mutig sein und etwas Neues probieren.....von mir gibt es eine klare Kaufempfehlung
Posted 1 day ago
Fantastic service
Posted 1 day ago
Great products, good price, speedy delivery.
Posted 1 day ago
Great product, no bitter aftertaste and good value for money.
Delivered quickly.
Posted 1 day ago
Really prompt delivery
Very happy with product and service
Posted 2 days ago
Really good company. Had a problem and CCEO replied straight away and sortedour
the problems for me.
Posted 2 days ago
Sehr gutes Produkt. Das Oel hilft sehr gut bei Beschwerden in den Gelenken. Der Blutdruck hat sich auch verbessert. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Posted 3 days ago
Super Service und die Lieferung ging sehr schnell. Ich hatte einen super Support bei der Bestellung.
Posted 4 days ago
Muito feliz com o produto, ajuda-me a acalmar e dormir melhor
Posted 4 days ago
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Produkt
Posted 4 days ago
Deviam avisar o dia da entrega bem como o período manhã ou tarde.
Posted 5 days ago
Schneller Versandt.
Das Produkt wirkt bei mir sehr gut und wenn ich wieder mal von einem höheren Stresslevel runterkommen möchte, hilft es zuverlässig!

Danke:)
Posted 5 days ago
Both my partner and I have been using this for a few months now and i can honestly say our sleep and recovery between training sessions has improved dramatically.
Posted 5 days ago
great products fabulous service
Posted 6 days ago
I've used different CBD oils but this was my first one from Naturecan. If I am honest I am quite disappointed, it has had little or know effect and I wonder if this was a bad sample. It is a shame as I had heard good reviews about this company.
Posted 1 week ago
I have made my own cbd topical cream from flowers and thought I’d give this companies products a go. They are great. Spread easily, really like the different types, tried cool method, ginger/lemon and arnica. All great. I use for mild muscle/joint pain following lifting. Work very well, strong, well packaged and great value. Will buy again.
Posted 1 week ago
Lieferung und Qualität der Produkte Top nur die CBD Gummibärchen Dose und die 10% CBD Pillendose hätte meiner Meinung nach mehr gefühlt sein können. Mein Lieblings Produkt aus dem ultimate bundle waren definitiv die CBD infused cookies 🍪
Posted 1 week ago
Great company
Posted 1 week ago
Naturecan is rated 4.85 based on 235 reviews