Naturecan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Naturecan
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Naturecan.

Read Naturecan Reviews

About Naturecan:

Our mission at Naturecan is to offer a natural, organic alternative to common health complaints such as chronic aches and pains, through our premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD. Enabling people to lead happier, healthier, pain free lives.

We’ve combined cutting edge science and rigorous quad-tested lab protocols to create high performance, consistent CBD products.

We are committed to continuing to provide you with the best quality, pure CBD products available in the market.

support@naturecan.com

Bank Chambers, Stockport

Got a Question?

Hi I have been on prescription antidepressants for 20 plus years, i really want to wean myself of them.
Asked by Trudy (2 months ago)
Hi Trudy, Thanks for your message, if you would like to drop me an email, I will happily provide some further information on our extensive CBD range and how CBD works. Warmest wishes Stacey (stacey.mcdermott@naturecan.com)
Answered by Stacey McDermott (2 months ago)
Hello, I'd like to buy some CBD for un uncle who suffers cancer and has pain but as we live in France , I wonder how we can manage to get it? can I order from you ? Thank you It should start legally in September in France...
Asked by audren (4 months ago)
I take medication for my heart and also take warfarin. I am at present lucky if I get 3 hours sleep at night. I was wondering if you had anything that I could take to help me to sleep
Asked by Susan Birch (4 months ago)
Hi. I have arthritis in my knee and muscle spasm in my back that causes me great pain and stops me from playing golf. What products do you recommend? I have seen oils, cream’s and gummy sweets mentioned. Cheers Joe Howard.
Asked by Joe Howard (4 months ago)