NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
Exceptionally High Service Level! Nationwide Courier Service provides Clear and Prompt updates to ensure a full visibility of consignment progress from the moment of booking through to completion. A few things needing improvement: *portal has few glitches and design needing a refresh *tracking could include a live GPS location *portal needs ability to add more details, especially for time-sensitive deliveries and ability to add delivery booking information
Hi Valentins, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) We will take a look into these improvements to ensure you get an easier flow when booking, we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Excellent service!
I enjoy in the main a excellent service from nationwide couriers. However I do have to say that there good rates and brilliant communication is a little spoilt by hefty waiting fees and no compensation if they are late on pick up or delivery.
I found the online system a bit difficult to work with, and I had to phone up for assistance. Once the order was completed though, the pickup was straightforward, efficient, and the notifications were very helpful. The driver phoned me for a query, and was helpful and polite. Times were exact. I would have rated Nationwide a 5, except for the problems with the online system.
It's a great service, fairly good value except they always come early despite choosing a delivery time which can make things very difficult.
I needed the parcel sent quickly. Unfortunate that it was delayed as the rep didn't clear email. However parcel delivered and was informed quickly.
After a first time use of using this service, I've found it great. I would suggest on a couple of things to consider: 1) having the option to have a note field - as we arranged a collection from Birmingham, but we had no option to leave a message on the request as our warehouse shut at 5pm and all warehouse staff had left the building. 2) perhaps offering to keep hold of stock in a warehouse and arrange for delivery the following working day (maybe offer an additional charge?) - as our warehouse shuts at 5pm on Friday's there was no one around to take the stock back. If you offered a holding warehouse or something similar and arranged for re-delivery of the goods for the monday that would have been convenient as the warehouse manager then had to take time out of his evening to arrange for someone to go back to the warehouse so the goods could be delivered. It is just something to consider, but overall it is a good service that you offer. Thank you Nicola
Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback its very much appropriated!! When placing your order there is a box labelled 'Additional Information' before you submit your order, this is where you can put anything extra that the office staff may need to be aware of. Online we only offer a same day and direct delivery. However, you can contact our office at bookings@nationwidecourierserviceltd.co.uk to book an overnight hold or any additional requirements you may have. Thank you for using Nationwide Courier Service and we hope to work with you again in the future.
Great Service, only issue I had was that I couldn't seem to track my parcel just so I could find out that it made it same day..
The assistance I received over the phone was excellent. The guy was extremely patient and helpful as I was having IT problems which made it hard to complete the necessary form. I then received a phone call from the manager when I was having problems with paying online. She was polite and helpful and the transaction was completed.
Good communication. Kept me updated about timeline of collection and delivery. Would use again.
A very nice team, however the same day courier services were very very expsenses.
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.94 based on 286 reviews