NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
Best courier company I have ever known. Thank you for being excellent at what you do.
Found Nationwide Courier Service on a 'Google search' when looking for a same day courier service, the reviews seemed positive so gave them a go! I cannot express how fantastic they are, from the ease of booking in a collection to the efficiency of delivery on time - every time. Would fully recommend this company to anyone looking for the service they provide.
Great service, very reliable
Very good, reliable and good value for money! Much recommended, Victoria
Delivered earlier than expected, fair price, great service will definitely use again.
Faultless service, unbelievably quick for London collection and drop off. Great value, will definitely use again without a doubt!
I had a customer in some serious bother this afternoon, I had to arrange some paint in an emergency and getting it there ASAP was paramount. I arranged the courier at around 1:30 and the customer has advised he had it just after 3pm. It has just saved them a job they were about to lose which was worrth a serious amount of money This has won me some serious brownie points with my customer and I wanted to express my gratitude and sincere thanks for being so easy to deal with and getting the consignment from the supplier to my customer in an extremely impressive amount of time. Thank you so much! I will definitely use you again and will recommend you to anyone that requires a similar service 😊
Collected on time and kept us informed re delivery, particularly as there was a delay created by a major accident on M1 but still delivered on time. I would rate very highly.
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.94 based on 285 reviews