NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
I contacted them on very short notice, within minutes they sorted me out and my parcel was delivered promptly! Awesome work!Very reliable.
Tried NCS last week for the first time. No account yet so had to upload all contact details onto the website. This only took a few seconds. I provided the weights and dims and up came the extremely reasonable price. The entire process took no more than 5 minutes. The website was slick and provided easy downloads for the consignment notes and commercial invoices. 15 minutes the van arrived and the consignment got to the customer as scheduled. In summary, very smooth and efficient. A great resource to have available in emergencies.
Very helpful, prompt and reliable service - Thank you.
Good service, reliable and price competitive Good communication if any issues as well
Great service, good prices
Service was really quick and satisfied with that. However, I didn't need the larger van as I was recommended. I knew the item would fit into a car, but they wouldn't allow me to get the smaller vehicle. The weight too was under 12kg, but again was told it required a bigger van. I don't understand why, the item was small and relatively light.
Hi, thank you for your recent feedback. Apologies that you were advised to book a SWB when it would have fit in a small van. I can see on the system that it would have fitted into a small van. Please can you call our office and we will issue a refund for the difference. Thanks, Liv.
Did everything we asked and more, considering they wouldn't physically accept the document due to covid. Sending us photographic evidence that the document was put in building post office was great.
Amazing service. I required a funeral wreath to be delivered and spoke to Lic on the chat system. Liv was very helpful and efficient. The Courier was here within the hour. I would certainly use this company again.
Brilliant, both Liv and Taylor have been excellent, despite a bit of messing around on our end.
Amazing speedy service with updates throughout the whole collection and delivery process. Extremely reliable with high-value goods and a pleasure to work with!
We needed to sort a last minute trip from London to Dundee. Really short notice and we had lots of stuff but Taylor at Nationwide sorted us out. The drivers turned up and we got the trucks loaded. Our team had very precise needs but both drivers were incredibly helpful, patient and friendly. Taylor and Sam were on hand to check in with us and make sure we were happy with everything. Truck made it to Dundee in decent time and the drivers were again very helpful at the other ended getting everything unloaded quickly into the unit. Some of the best customer service we have had and I would recommend to all other businesses for both large and small moves.
Picked and delivered on time
Very good service a bit expensive though
Great service! Thank you
Excellent service throughout. Great value too
Great service, well done guys and thank you
A really reliable courier service with impeccable customer service and punctuality. We will definitely be using them again.
Fantastic service. We needed something delivered same-day as an emergency. They kept us informed at all stages and there was no problem at all. We will certainly use this company again.
I needed some heavy items taking 2 hours away ASAP, I tried to get a quote from another provider, had to wait for them to call with this... in this time I had got a quote, arranged to pick up and spoke to a member of nationwide courier service - once my parcel had been collected the other provider rang me!! Nationwide courier service provided an exceptionally quick and professional standard, the courier was really helpful and went above and beyond helping me get the items to him. We will be sure to use again.
Very quick and easy service to use.
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.9 based on 341 reviews