NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE

info@nationwidecourierserviceltd.co.uk

Unit 6, MEADOW COURTBrand Street

How would you rate NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Rob @ Bluestone Marketing Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Prompt and reliable service, really good company to deal with. Will be sending all of our bulk deliveries with them in future!"
Old English Doors
Verified Reviewer
"Always very reliable. Package always gets there in one piece. Its very carefully handled."
Greg Holiday
Verified Reviewer
"Very reliable and excellent service. 10/10 would recommend for any kind of delivery."
Terry London
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly staff who provide a brilliant service. Will always go out of there way to help. Also have the best drivers I’ve ever used"
"Was very efficient from start to finish."
Hannah Davidson
Unverified Reviewer
"Very professional service. From speaking to the guys in the office to the very kind driver helping to unload as i am 8 months pregnant and was waiting for my husband to rush back to help him, the driver told me to sit down and rest whilst he unloaded by himself and brought it into my passageway even though they only offer a curb side delivery. Couldn't thank this driver and company enough they definitely do go above and beyond."
"Great customer service, with efficient drivers & staff always happy to help. Can't praise enough, thanks."
"Very efficient and reliable."
"All delivered 30 minutes early, thank you x"
"Nationwide are a joy to work with from start to finish. Never has a courier company provided me with such peace of mind and faith that they will deliver (literally) every time without any stress or headaches :-) I would recommend them to anyone and everyone - the only courier company I want to work with!"
Rachel Sherwin
Verified Reviewer
"The driver was very polite and helpfully, we had an issue with our forklift. I was worried we weren't going to get the boxes sent today but the driver was more than happy to help with loading all the boxes onto the van by hand....... all 100 boxes!! Pass on my Thanks to Dave he was really helpful."
"Top Company, always a 5*****"
"My company have used nationwide for the last 2 years and always a pleasure to speak to and nothing every seems to much to ask, Thank you Guys x"
"Always go above and beyond what I expect, thanks Nationwide!!"
PJB Industries.
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service again from the guys at Nationwide courier services, thanks for getting the goods there on time."
"Great company to work with, excellent service!"
"Very helpful team, have accommodated all of our requests in a professional manner"
Contract Furniture Group
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service - Reliable company. Would recommend."
Sharlett Morley
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service, always on time and very reasonable prices."
"Great service. Vehicles are organised very swiftly, would recommend !"
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.97 based on 101 reviews