NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

info@nationwidecourierserviceltd.co.uk

11 Oak Street
Carrington

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very happy with the service. Helpful and efficient from the first phone call. Lovely courier , very reassuring as I was so worried about the delivery. Would recommend highly. Thank you to all.
Amazing help through out and both call ventre and the driver kept fully updated all the way until it was delivered.. Great personal service
Incredibly prompt and professional. Updates throughout and a timely service. Would use again
Excellent service!
Really good service:)
Easy to book, always available, quick pick up and good communication.
Excellent Service from beginning to end!
Very friendly staff too!
Highly recommend
Great service, reccommend
I enjoy in the main a excellent service from nationwide couriers. However I do have to say that there good rates and brilliant communication is a little spoilt by hefty waiting fees and no compensation if they are late on pick up or delivery.
brilliant service would use again
Polite, helpful, punctual for both collection and delivery
I would like to give a big thumbs up for Nationwide Courier Service, not only were they great value but their customer service was excellent. They did a same day delivery and it arrived at the destination within the time frame they quoted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will use again if I have to.
Dealing with a company who replies immediately to your first enquiry, provides the support for your order to be placed online with no hassle is rare but Nationwide CS achieve this. My pallet was collected in less than 30 minutes and delivered in 3 hours from my 1st enquiry. (74 mile ..ish) Thank you would definitely recommend
Easy to book online and get a quote. Item collected and delivered all as expected. Would recommend them.
We have used the same day courier service for our business on many occasions now. The price is the best we have found, collection and delivery are always on time. We will continue to use this great service.
Hi all I’ve just had my marketing director on the phone asking me to pass on a bit of feed back. From all the marketing team want to say a big thank you to your drivers over the last few months what a grand job they are doing for us
No hassle always willing to help when asked so a big thanks and continued support so from Hillarys a big thanks guys good job by all top class service

Wayne jones
Great service, very helpful. Collected and delivered on time and can rely on them with last minute changes and complicated instructions.
Fantastic service, definitely easy to recommend and will be using again.
I found the online system a bit difficult to work with, and I had to phone up for assistance. Once the order was completed though, the pickup was straightforward, efficient, and the notifications were very helpful. The driver phoned me for a query, and was helpful and polite. Times were exact. I would have rated Nationwide a 5, except for the problems with the online system.
Used Nationwide Couriers twice now, can't fault them. Really responsive both on chat feature and by email. Delivery driver is polite, friendly and efficient. Will be using again and definitely recommend. Thanks
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.92 based on 192 reviews