NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
I had a customer in some serious bother this afternoon, I had to arrange some paint in an emergency and getting it there ASAP was paramount. I arranged the courier at around 1:30 and the customer has advised he had it just after 3pm. It has just saved them a job they were about to lose which was worrth a serious amount of money

This has won me some serious brownie points with my customer and I wanted to express my gratitude and sincere thanks for being so easy to deal with and getting the consignment from the supplier to my customer in an extremely impressive amount of time.

Thank you so much! I will definitely use you again and will recommend you to anyone that requires a similar service 😊
Found Nationwide Courier Service on a 'Google search' when looking for a same day courier service, the reviews seemed positive so gave them a go!
I cannot express how fantastic they are, from the ease of booking in a collection to the efficiency of delivery on time - every time.
Would fully recommend this company to anyone looking for the service they provide.
Excellent service, reliable, fast. Always great!
Very happy with Nationwide Courier Service. They respond quickly, are reliable and always keep you informed of any issues. Special mention goes to Holly, who is always a pleasure to deal with, and really does go the extra mile to provide top notch customer service.
Great service. Simple to book, helpdesk responded quickly to a question I had. Package was collected on time. System notifies you when package has been collected/delivered.
Excellent service! First time user and certain that we will be back when the need arises. Parcel collected at 12.40 and delivered to the client 164 miles away by 3.30 SAME DAY...can't get much better than that!
Hi, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Couldn't fault them. We were on an absolute time critical issue and Nationwide delivered bang on time. Will definitely use them again if I need someone.
Hi Tim, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Fast, efficient and professional service, very pleased I would highly recommend Nationwide courier service.
Hi Anthony, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Friendly and professional staff! Easy to book! Quick Collection and delivery! The driver was super helpful
Hi Minesh, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Nationwide carried my brother’s cremated ashes from London back home to Newcastle upon Tyne. They provided a first class service I was very happy with and will remember forever. Thanks so very much.

Hollie arranged everything and was amazing!
Hi Jack , thank you for taking time out to write us such a lovely review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :)
Excellent service - booked online. Item collected on time and item delivered earlier than anticipated.
Excellent company , highly recommend if you need a courier urgently , great value for money.
you get updates of when its been collected and its onward journey until its final destination .

Just altogether great company.
I recently booked a same-day courier service from Kent to East Sussex. The driver arrived about 30 minutes early, while I was still packing the goods. He happily accepted a cup of coffee and waited for me to finish pack, and eventually left with the parcel a few minutes before he had originally been due to arrive. He delivered the parcel lust over an hour later, which was brilliant. Super Service. THANK YOU
Hi William thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Excellent service, even able to change destination after collection (due to my mistake) great customer services, highly recommended
Hi Lynda, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Arranged the service at short notice and the package was delivered within two hours of booking which was really pleasing to my customer who got the urgent part swiftly and earlier than expected.
Hi Craig, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Really easy to deal with, good communication.
They always deliver !
Hi Adrian, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Easy to book a collection, and is a very reliable service to use
Quick collection and delivery.
Hi Dilan, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
5* Great Service, once again can't thank them enough saving the day. Also drive Tom was amazing- THANKS
Hi Louise, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Used this service for the first time on the 28/1, and I must say from start to finish I could not fault them, from e-mails, people on the phone, it was like nothing was to much trouble, I will be using nationwide again not just because of the above, but also, I shopped around, for quotes and Nationwide came out cheapest.
whats not to like.... p.s the driver was very good aswell.
Hi Stephen, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.94 based on 249 reviews