NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE

info@nationwidecourierserviceltd.co.uk

Unit 6, MEADOW COURTBrand Street

Telephone

How would you rate NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE ?

"prompt and efficient courier service. customer service is A1, will use again"
"Great Service, only issue I had was that I couldn't seem to track my parcel just so I could find out that it made it same day.."
"Great service"
"very competitive prices"
"Brilliant service arranged collection at 10 was collected within the hour and arrived at the destination in great time, I will defiantly be using this company again and recommending to people, Thank you so much!"
"Excellent service and extremely competitive pricing. Will definitely be using them again."
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"very reliable will definitely use again"
"Excellent service - from finding you on the internet to parcel being safely delivered was about 4 hours, which was exactly what I needed. Your driver went the extra mile (almost literally!) in finding the new premises to which the recipient had moved too, which given the urgency I really appreciate. Very impressed and would readily use again - thank you!."
"Another collection successfully completed by Nationwide Couriers."
"Great staff who are always happy to help. Very reliable service and would recommend to anyone and everyone! Forever hearing horror stories about items not being delivered, items going missing, even different items to what your courier picked up turning up - none of these issues with Nationwide!"
"Great service, just got the job done!! Thanks"
"Prompt and reliable service, really good company to deal with. Will be sending all of our bulk deliveries with them in future!"
"Always very reliable. Package always gets there in one piece. Its very carefully handled."
"Very reliable and excellent service. 10/10 would recommend for any kind of delivery."
"Friendly staff who provide a brilliant service. Will always go out of there way to help. Also have the best drivers I’ve ever used"
"Was very efficient from start to finish."
"Very professional service. From speaking to the guys in the office to the very kind driver helping to unload as i am 8 months pregnant and was waiting for my husband to rush back to help him, the driver told me to sit down and rest whilst he unloaded by himself and brought it into my passageway even though they only offer a curb side delivery. Couldn't thank this driver and company enough they definitely do go above and beyond."
"Great customer service, with efficient drivers & staff always happy to help. Can't praise enough, thanks."
"Very efficient and reliable."
"All delivered 30 minutes early, thank you x"
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.96 based on 112 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!