NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
Very quick response and very helpful. It was a perfect first experience of using this service.
Best courier company I have ever known. Thank you for being excellent at what you do.
Excellent service- very very satisfied. Sender confirmed that driver was very courteous and very prompt and helpful. Equally as the receiver found that the driver was patient and helpful. It was a 30Kg box so not easy!
Service is always very efficient with a quick response. Competitive prices
Super service, competitively priced, easy process and did exactly what they said they would … we will definitely be using again !!! THANKYOU
Very happy with the service. Collected and delivered item in the time stated. I had to call customer services regarding collection and they too were very prompt and helpful. I would definitely use them again and recommend to others.
Great service, very reliable
Great service and platform , would highly recommend .
As always - Outstanding Service delivered right on time! Exceptionally positive communication all the way. Presentable drivers and vehicles: always polite and helpful. The invoicing side is always clear, precise and a joy to process. The website and portal is the only downside, which I hope will be addressed soon.
Very efficient! Will defo be recommending this company and will use their service again!!
Excellent service. I was a little nervous using a courier service to get items to a large exhibition we were exhibiting at. Our driver arrived on time, followed our instructions and provided a smooth and problem free service. Thank you.
I found NationWide via a Google search, in a panic to rescue forgotten shoes two hours away from us for a student travelling that night. I made good use of the chatbox to speak to Liv who calmed me down and checked the booking I had made. It was a brilliant price and the shoes were collected in about 15 minutes to be delivered right away! by far the best value, quickest service we have used and we were able to track the parcel on the website. First class, thank you!
Incredibly quick and reliable service!
Super-easy on-line booking, speedy collection and delivered when they said they would deliver.
Excellent service, easy, and very helpful driver.
Great service. Easy to book with quick confirmations. Good price and punctuality. Happy customer
Very efficient service, polite staff - excellent experience!
Very good, reliable and good value for money! Much recommended, Victoria
Excellent service at short notice. Delivered within the time frame given.
Fantastic, efficient, personalised service. I enjoy the thorough automated booking system, but also having the option to pick up the phone and talk to the team.
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.94 based on 277 reviews