NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
From start to finish, at all touch points within the team, this was an excellent end-to-end service. Easily contactable, help with the first time account set up and booking process, proactive monitoring of my booking which picked up a huge error I had made which would have cost me money. Collection team at both ends of a two part booking were efficient, courteous and turned up exactly when they said they would. I wouldn't hesitate to use this service again, or recommend to others.
I had quite a complicated delivery, which included a very heavy ATM machine. The delivery address had a very narrow drive, so I needed a small van, but with a tail lift and a pallet trolley. Nationwide were able to accommodate me perfectly. The delivery was picked up in Bristol on time and dropped off in Surrey with no fuss. The driver, Kate, was amazingly helpful and managed to manoeuvre both the van along the narrow drive and the pallets into a crowded garage. Thanks very much!
Great service, easy and cost-effective
Was perfect and the driver kept in contact with any problems and was really helpful. Would highly recommend.
Good service, as usual, driver was on time. Booking was a pain as the website appears not to be compliant with the latest secondary credit card authentication so had to pay over the 'phone.
Absolutely fantastic service - will definitely utilise again!
Easy to book, prompt collection, carefully handled and very quick same day delivery even through the red alert storms. Thank you, much appreciated and we will be using your services again
Excellent service.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very good communication. Job well done
Top notch service. Very fast booking. Great driver. Very punctual. Will definitely use this great courier company again.
Excellent service again from both Samantha in the office and the driver managing to find us.
I have used these guys a couple of times, brilliant communication, brilliant service.
Very, very impressed with the high-quality service.
Very helpful, punctual and fast. I couldn't have asked for more and will definitely use them again!
Amazing service, lovely people to deal with and got the job done.
Great service, easy to book, I had to amend booking and the lady I spoke to was happy to help and made the changes quickly. Service from the driver was excellent and speedy - thank you so much.
The booking process was very simple and the customer service was great. I was unsure about what to book and the Live Chat agent helped me through the entire process straight away!
Item arrived safely and intact - it was a very high value and fragile item and every care was taken.
first time we have used these guys and have to say its a brilliant service will use everytime now. can not fault them.
Really easy to book, they followed me up with a call to confirm within 5 mins of booking. Turned up exactly on time and delivered it within an hour, I couldn't ask for a better service!
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.9 based on 341 reviews