MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Did what he said"
"Acceptable, but not to the standard I expected."
"If this is about my kitchen ceiling then yes the offer is acceptable."
"Only a small tiling project , couldn’t fault Tom at all. Turned up on time, came back within the hour as promised . Tiling perfect ! Would definitely use him again for a bigger project."
"Could have just gone direct to Rated People? No issues though"
"Only got one response, although they were, eventually, the company I chose to do the work."
"Only 1 bothered to contact us"
"Satisfied"
"Young and enthusiastic reasonable outcome will improve with experience New build steps entirely satisfactory, repairs to old wall could have been better."
"I did find a good company to do my work but I did get so called trade men coming and quoting over inflated prices and saying it would have to be cash these people should be removed from using this service"
"The carpenter did a good job on the whole. The only thing I had against him was that I had a lot of cleaning up to do afterwards. Other that that he was a really nice man, very polite and friendly."
"Very useful"