MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The response wasn’t as I expected as only one tradesperson replied. They have been to see me though and the job is going ahead
Only one answer to my request but that was very prompt and professional
Only one local firm responded.
I thought it was a bit expensive
Turned up with not enough material to do job. Left roof over night and water came into house.
You asked me if id had contact from trades. I could only reply yes/no and something else. But I had a missed call from just one unidentified number that left no message. So I don't know.
The quote was too expensive. I went to another company.
This website for help in choosing builders good unfortunately Make your Mark builders let us down badly and I just cannot find out how to review them to make future possible customers aware of their shortfalls
Did what he said
Acceptable, but not to the standard I expected.
If this is about my kitchen ceiling then yes the offer is acceptable.
Only a small tiling project , couldn’t fault Tom at all. Turned up on time, came back within the hour as promised . Tiling perfect ! Would definitely use him again for a bigger project.
Could have just gone direct to Rated People?
No issues though
Only got one response, although they were, eventually, the company I chose to do the work.
Only 1 bothered to contact us
Satisfied
Young and enthusiastic reasonable outcome will improve with experience
New build steps entirely satisfactory, repairs to old wall could have been better.
I did find a good company to do my work but I did get so called trade men coming
and quoting over inflated prices and saying it would have to be cash these people should be removed from using this service
The carpenter did a good job on the whole. The only thing I had against him was that I had a lot of cleaning up to do afterwards.
Other that that he was a really nice man, very polite and friendly.
Very useful