MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Was able to get a roofer but only had 2 companies offering quotes. Luckily I was satisfied with one of them so good job done."
"Excellent job"
"I’m happy with the service"
"Quick response but not enough quotes so I went with the one person. He was very good though! I will recommend James without a doubt"
"It was quick and easy to find and electrician to do the job."
"they were very quick, came the same day and removed the rubbish."
"The tradesman that did my work for me was polite and cleaned up after himself"
"Already reviewed"
"Excellent service. Helpful and worked hard."
"Both workers have been very good"
"Found a good tradesman quickly"
"I had expected to be contacted by at least two tradespeople, but only one did contact me. Luckily, he was able to carry out the work and more at a reasonable cost and within a few days. I'm very satisfied with the work, but a little disappointed only one person got in touch. I would use the service again though, as it is easier than going through the phone book etc."
"Great service"
"Roofer turned up got job and carried it out in a professional and tidy manner"
"Useful link to find out about local merchants looking for jobs/ projects/ building work"
"We were happy to be able to find a good handyman on the site."
"Only one tradesmen got bavk to us but we were very happy with the work."
"David was very prompt in his response and pleasant to deal with. He did the job efficiently and tidily. I would recommend him to others & use him again if the need arose."
"Great tool for multiple quotes. Makes finding a competitive quote easy and hassle free"
"Work carried out satisfactory would use again."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,353 reviews