MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
customer service
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
Work completed in a very timely manner at very short notice.
ALL SORTED
Quick and easy getting an answer to my needs
job now completed - by roofing contracter
It was easy to use and resulted in a fast response from one company, who eventually got the job done (over three visits spanning a week), and I guess that it worked out cheaper than going to a 'Yellow Pages' company. Would consider using again.
Had a very quick response,and found a good tradesman who gave a good and fair quote, Mylocaltoolbox Kept me informed and have been very Professional at all times.
My local tool box supplied good info
Site very good, only a small issue, which really isn't your site's fault was one of the tradesman was late with his quote
Contacted by one builder but he was really nice bloke and gave a competitive quote with lots of good references.
Although permission for my proposed alterations,i was very disapointed that the verbal estimate was never confirmed as promised
Job done quickly thanks.
The company I used I could not find on your site to check validity
I received a quote from one tradesman which I accepted. He came and did an excellent job! I rated him 5 in a previous request for review. I have given the service 4 as I only received one response so had no quite to compare it with. I would definitely use the service ( and this tradesman) again.
worked well
Recommended trades people replied quickly to give quotes.
I have solved my current problem thank you
I 've given it a score of "Good" but don't remember using the Site! I used a Site called MyBuilder and it was from here that I found the tradersman I required.
Found a reliable, reasonably priced and good carpenter
ARRIVED ON TIME AND COMPLETED THE JOB
Was prompt, but quite expensive.
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.75 based on 1,604 reviews