MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Excellent job and a very pleasant man."
"Had a satisfactory reply very quickly"
"I have already posted my opinion to you."
"Work was completed well, and another job was added. This was also satisfactory, yet the fact that a guarantee was promised and not yet received after work has been done leaves us surprised. Hopefully this will be done soon,"
"It was very helpful to find out details of all local electricians in my area."
"Very prompt response. My job was completed swiftly and I was happy with the result"
"Bigger companies are so much more expensive than smaller ones on here just normal working people"
"A very good link for sorting out my electric problem. Will definitely use this link again. Grateful to Andy as well who came to do the job."
"very good turned up on time did a very good job cleaned up after"
"Within an hour I had 2 companies willing to quote. I used 1 of the companies."
"Good job well please with the job he done no mess"
"Was contacted quickly for quote. Was happy with price, also availability to start work fitted in with my project plans.."
"Very good workmanship. Colour of render(K render)is very yellow.Nothing like the colour we chose. I have informed K-Render,who informed me that it needs 4-6 weeks to completely dry."
"Ben and his team did a good job in our garage conversion. The job was completed to satisfaction. Ben did skim plastering and painting and finished the work in time frame he promised. He also accommodated small boxing job that was required and got it done before plastering. I would recommend Ben and his partner for building and construction work to anyone who needs them around Orpington area."
"The roof repair was done with a high standard."
"Very easy to use, had 2 replies and used someone from tiverton, job done and pleased with result, would use toolbox again."
"It is a very good starting point to finding acceptable tradesmen on line..."
"I had two responses to my request, one of which was used. Job completed promptly."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 1,013 reviews