MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
Great site, found me a wonderful electrician who fixed my problem quickly and cheaply. Can't fault it.
Very professional
very prompt professional and very good value for money
Rely within 10 minutes. Quote accepted . Job completed to a veey high standard.
I thought mylocaltoolbox were excellent they got me quotes from local tradesmen within hours of posting my job. Chose reliable roofing as they seemed the best and came within budget. Excellent work and service. Thank you very much.
Very quick response
Got a prompt response from tradespeople, both phone and email.
Shane came and did an excellent job at a fair price and we managed to "socially distance" without any problem.
A good result for both of us as he filled a gap created by the "lockdown" (he lived fairly near) and i have been able to get rid of a problem job whilst staying home.
I will use the website again.
What a great way to get a builder. Less than 5 minutes after putting my request on the Internet I got my first call. Job now completed. Will use this method again.
Quick response and speedy resolution of my problem
I used CBr did a good job quickly cleanly and at reasonable price
Outstanding work. Punctual, professional and friendly and the best quote, out of the Three I received . I will be using him again and have already shared his number with family and friends!
Didn’t actually use anyone from your site but was very impressed with the process
How many reviews do you need that is about the fifth time I have reviewed it they just put a tlle on the roof
Very prompt reply to our request and friendly, helpful and excellent service with great workmanship. Highly recommend.
Would use again. Work completed and extremely well done.
Job to be done Fri cheers
Got a verbal quote off engineer and left me a bill for more than double it!! Would not recommend this way of getting engineer!
An efficient way of getting things done - if you know what you’re looking for. Got my job done soon and quick
Got got back to me very quickly with a good quote.
Reply received within 30 minutes from one trader who attended on the same day, gave a quote and returned two days later when he did a first class job.
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,829 reviews