MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"very prompt professional and very good value for money"
"David was very prompt in his response and pleasant to deal with. He did the job efficiently and tidily. I would recommend him to others & use him again if the need arose."
"Good job,very professional."
"Great service definitely recommend 5 stars"
"Steve did a very good job, was clean and tidy and whould recommend him to anyone"
"Easy to use. Straightforward approach and good quotes followed."
"Quick response..... 1 was a national company and 1 local to our address......we went with the local tradesman who was very helpful and had the job done the next day"
"Had new Ariel fitted excellent job at a good price would use the site again"
"We had Steve from Blackpool did security light and new kitchen light . Was fast and efficient good price will be using him again"
"Muqim Akbari did a very good tiling job in my bathroom. He has immaculate attention for detail and he was honest. he made good suggestions about matching colours (example grouts with tiles, etc). He also did small bits of plumbing which was a plus. He really worked very hard, sometimes for 12 hours and he charged a reasonable price for the work he did. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him."
"I"
"Easy to navigate site, it's good to use local tradesmen and this gave me the confidence that those on the site were vetted and competent businesses. The local firm I used for my project were just brilliant."
"Quick response and arrived on time and did a great job. Rubbish removed and left every thing clean and tidy. Very trustworthy people. The plasterer was also excellent."
"Very quick response,god quote given, very professional tradesman , he got the job and will use site again"
"Very useful in finding local tradesmen that would have otherwise not come across"
"I got trade names when I needed them without having to trawl around various sites."
"Paul was excellent"
"Very quick response from initial posting"
"My job was advertised very soon after I placed it with MTB and got two responses withi n 24 hours. The work was done promptly and within budget. Very satisfactory result"
"Excellent work, we are delighted"
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,354 reviews