MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
customer service
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
Very professional
very prompt professional and very good value for money
Job to be done Fri cheers
Got a verbal quote off engineer and left me a bill for more than double it!! Would not recommend this way of getting engineer!
An efficient way of getting things done - if you know what you’re looking for. Got my job done soon and quick
Got got back to me very quickly with a good quote.
Reply received within 30 minutes from one trader who attended on the same day, gave a quote and returned two days later when he did a first class job.
Andy, very friendly Guy, had within minutes worked out the root cause of our problem, quick tidy repair and gave us some good tips - Would certainly use again
David was very prompt in his response and pleasant to deal with. He did the job efficiently and tidily. I would recommend him to others & use him again if the need arose.
Good job,very professional.
Great service definitely recommend 5 stars
Steve did a very good job, was clean and tidy and whould recommend him to anyone
Easy to use. Straightforward approach and good quotes followed.
Quick response..... 1 was a national company and 1 local to our address......we went with the local tradesman who was very helpful and had the job done the next day
Had new Ariel fitted excellent job at a good price would use the site again
We had Steve from Blackpool did security light and new kitchen light . Was fast and efficient good price will be using him again
Muqim Akbari did a very good tiling job in my bathroom. He has immaculate attention for detail and he was honest. he made good suggestions about matching colours (example grouts with tiles, etc). He also did small bits of plumbing which was a plus. He really worked very hard, sometimes for 12 hours and he charged a reasonable price for the work he did. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
I
Easy to navigate site, it's good to use local tradesmen and this gave me the confidence that those on the site were vetted and competent businesses. The local firm I used for my project were just brilliant.
Quick response and arrived on time and did a great job. Rubbish removed and left every thing clean and tidy. Very trustworthy people. The plasterer was also excellent.
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.75 based on 1,582 reviews