MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"5/5 stars, very useful and would highly recommend"
"Sid is very good with his job. We are very happy with him. Will be use him again. Thanks"
"Very easy way to find a trades person. Good service"
"Easy to put the job up on the site, I had a quick response from a local trader who quoted a fair price, came round when he said he would and did a good job. Thanks"
"A good job for a good price and cleaned everywhere before leaving."
"Fantastic service! Will definitely use again."
"Dean was very prompt clean and tidy with the installing of the radiators, his price was also very reasonable for the work he carried out. Dean also gave advise on improvements that we had not thought of and went purchased the items he had suggested for us. Highly recommend Dean"
"A great job done - thanks."
"Mashall decorators were just outstanding. Highly recommended. Ten out of ten"
"Very quick response to my request, and a very reliable, flexible and friendly tradesman doing the job for a very reasonable price. Thanks Gareth."
"Fast response. And job really well done"
"Posted a job to fix slipped roof tile . 10 minutes later 2 offers of quotes . Job completed satisfactorily within 24 hours of posting ."
"Peter done our sitting room painting he’s really expert in his profession"
"I was looking for someone to fix my leaking roof, MY LOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK. gave me a name of a roofer (Chis From Neath) who came and put on a new roof,the work was finish on time and excellent job well done.Thank you."
"Service is really good and quick too."
"Found Toolbox very effective in being able to find a tradesperson for the work I needed doing. Response was quick & work was completed in a few weeks with a choice of tradesmen to choose from. Will definitely use Toolbox again when required."
"After posting my request for a quotation to fix my drain issue I heard back promptly from Tommy Madden. After explaining the issue, he gave me an estimate, based on which we agreed he would come over 3 days later. He arrived on time, and managed to resolve the problem effectively, but only after several hours of persistence, ingenuity and hard graft. Overall, I am very happy with his performance in every aspect, and would recommend him to anyone with a drain problem."
"EXCELLENT, JOB DONE IN A MOST PROFESSIONAL MANNER, CLEANED ALL MESS UP DAILY AND NOT OVER PRICED... CERTAINLY WILL CALL ON THIS FIRM AGAIN.."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 1,009 reviews