MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Still had a leak in my roof . asked them to come back they kept promising but never did. So I had another roofer and fixed the leak ."
"I was contacted by a painter who did one job for me,he left all my doors unlocked when he left and did not call me to let me know if he was coming to finish the job the next day. He turned up the next day with no phone call to Let me know what time,did the job and left,leaving my house unlocked again. He was suppose to come back and do another job for me but this time didn't turn up at all not happy and won't use this site again."
"Peter and his colleagues did a good job and left the work area clean and tidy. They were very professional in their work approach Gretchen Warrington, Great Sankey"
"I was told to take pictures of what I have to get rid of. I did that and was not contacted. Very disappointed. Maybe they thought it wasn't a big job. It would have been courteous to be told."
"Great workmanship,quick,tidy and very polite I highly recommend Ryron and Jack."
"Didnt tell me i would be going to their partner! Poor service"
"We had a weekend emergency when the fridge/freezer was out of commission during very hot weather . I put an email on to "Mylocaltoolbos" and had a phone call within 10 minutes and the fault repaired two hours later. Was really pleased with the rapid local response. Would definitely recommend this service!"
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 984 reviews