MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

"I was very happy with the work by the lock Smith,on time and friendly."
"Job done well very satisfied quick clean pleasant painter."
"It was a good prompt service and I got a good trader to do my flooring"
"Got a quick response to my advert. Tradesman came along, gave me a competitive quote, and then carried out the work to a good standard."
"Replied to request in under 1 hour. Came that afternoon/gave excellent quote/ completed job/ 3 young men/ rubbish removed within 30 minutes. Would recommend"
"This service worked beautifully for me. I posted my advert in the morning, received two responses and the problem was solved several hours later. I will absolutely be using this service again. Many thanks, D. B."
"James Michael from md plasterers done a great job, quick, clean and efficient. would call him again."
"I rarely give maximum rating because everything got to be exceptional in order for me to give one. David deserves all 5* right across the board because not only is his communication on point and prompt, he's friendly, extremely helpful, honest in his opinion, level of work was high, cleanliness lack of mess was high and his professionalism top knotch. I would definitely use and recommend David and his firm Dequor Ltd to any one. More importantly I'd recommend him to other trades people in the same field."
"Excellent work by Ali at Aqua"
"very handy for finding a reliable tradesman, however, our local Advertiser in Royal Wootton Bassett is pretty good"
"Turned up at the time they said, Very good work carried out. Would definitely recommend."
"They were very good,I would recommend them to all my friends,excellent 😁"
"Really great service would recommend using toolbox again. Quick response too"
"Only 1 bothered to contact us"
"Great service"
"I have already done this"
"Electrician only had to replace fuse and put light bulb in, he was pleasant and helpful"
"Great service will definitely recommend! I had my decking and slabbing done efficiently and professionally, we are really pleased"
"He was very patient friendly and got the job done I'm happy with that"
"Helpful quick and Alex the carpenter was really good very professional, helpful and tidy"
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 632 reviews