MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
quick to respond to asking for roofer. job done satisfactory. also 2 other jobs needing doing, which was undertaken quickly and very professionally will certainly recommend him to others.
The painter never got back to us with a quote, not even a message saying he couldn’t do the job.
Had 3 suitable tradesmen contact me within minutes! Excellent
Roofers came back to me very quickly
we needed a roofer he came straight out give us a good quote and repaired the roof
Thank you for using Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk. We are pleased you found a good roofer who repaired your roof quickly.
used d c piper plumber, a very polite and pleasant person. very pleased with job. would always use him again for any plumbing work. i would say to anyone he is a very clean and neat worker cannot praise him enough.
A welcome facility for anyone looking for specialist professional tradespeople in their local area.
Thank you for your feedback on Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk. We are so pleased you find the site helpful.
all my requirements were met
I found what i was looking for using this site and the tradesperson was very good.friendly and helpful.
Rewire completed early and under budget. Very polite, tidy and professional. Olivia and Michael also did some repair work and connected my new cooker and again left everything spot on. Good communication and great suggestions when I was unsure what lighting to have. Really good team.
Thank you for your feedback and for using Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk. We are glad you found a good team of electricians.
Did not have what i wanted but kind enough to send me to another area shop.
Quick response, job done thank you
tradesman was prompt and helpful
works well got 2 quotes quite quickly, jobs now done
One Respondent spoke with me and then visited to assess the job and quote. I accepted the quote but I had to cancel with a much larger company that seemed to be playing games. Mick was great and still is. I would be happy to write a review after he has completed the job on Saturday but at the moment all I can say is that he is 'On The Ball'
Used this service, tradesman came, said would give quote, never and never did, waste of time service, I recommend contact a tradesman direct rather than using this as I have been let down by cowboys not tradesmen
We are sorry you had a bad experience. Unfortunately response rates from tradespeople are currently lower than normal due to particularly high demand for their services. We hope you have a better experience next time.
It makes it easier to find good honest tradesmen
Thanks for using Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk, we are pleased you found the service helpful.
I asked for a painter and I a very nice man who contacted me within 24 hours. very pleased.
Thank you for using Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk and for your feedback. We are so pleased you found a good painter.
Great job ,clean tidy efficient reasonably price . Would highly recommend this electrician Simon Willacy . Kind regards Shelley Montague
no problems quotes came through quickly
Thank you for using Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk, we are pleased you found the site useful.
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.72 based on 2,028 reviews