MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

"Easy to use site and very effective, very happy with the tradesman hired"
"They acted quickly and I got a first class man in Aidan Kelly who did an excellent job"
"I was told to take pictures of what I have to get rid of. I did that and was not contacted. Very disappointed. Maybe they thought it wasn't a big job. It would have been courteous to be told."
"Just had my bedroom ceiling over boarded and skimmed by Liam Firth. Did a great job would definitely recommend him"
"Very pleased with the workmanship."
"Satisfied with the work."
"Excellent service from Gerry who repaired water damage efficiently and was very considerate."
"I received a quick response from one of the Plasterer’s. He quoted me for the job as soon as I sent him some photos and promptly arranged to come to the house. He was quick, tidy and efficient."
"Lee was efficient, polite and did a good job. Would not hesitate to use him again."
"Efficient reliable and reasonable"
"I got very quick response but somebody else take the job. Thank you so much"
"this site was useful for finding a floor layer urgently. Would use again for other jobs ."
"Excellent response from first tradesman to contact me. He turned up as arranged and did a good job as quoted."
"Excellent service from Craig. Quick response visited the property within an hour high quality. Thank you so much."
"Very helpful"
"Work was carried out in a professional manner. Job very satisfactory and at reasonable price"
"I have already submitted a report in which I stated my pleasure with the work done."
"I got a very prompt response to my enquiry and then an excellent job done"
"Went online and asked for Electticians. Within 10mins I had a call from two local tradesmen. I compared prices, and booked one for few days later. He arrives on time. Did a good tidy job"
"Im extremely pleased with the work that Adam did for me. He was professional, friendly, trustworthy and was very prompt to reply to my job request. I am no longer looking at horrible old walls with holes, but beautiful, smooth ones that look so much bigger without picture rails."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.79 based on 484 reviews