MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Excellent job done , we are very pleased"
"They was nice and friendly and did a good job"
"On time pleasant personality clean work man and a very good job what more could you ask"
"Still had a leak in my roof . asked them to come back they kept promising but never did. So I had another roofer and fixed the leak ."
"I was very pleased with the job."
"Very good got tradesman within 24 hours"
"very good pleasant and friendly and reasonably priced"
"Great service definitely recommend 5 stars"
"MyLocaltoolBox is a very good site to find a tradesman for your needs, the person who contacted me was a true professional who did an excellent job I will use them again when the needs arise."
"Exellent job by the Plumber removed bath and tiles Fitted new walk in Shower cubicle and fitted plastic sheeting on 80% of the bathroom walls. Cleaned up after all work done ."
"They were great; we had several responses straight away and one has done a great job. We would use Mylocaltoolbox again."
"Len - reaonable, prompt, pleasant and competent. I’d recommend him !"
"prompt on time, great job, answered all my question, problem free."
"Excellent service. First class job. Jennifer"
"Quick response and good job carried out very pleased would use again"
"I found this company easy to use and very helpful."
"The tradesman who contacted me did a really great job. I found the whole process easy and will use the service again when I need it."
"first class job, quick prompt and cleaned up after."
"Easy to use, good communication!"
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 884 reviews