MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

How would you rate MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK ?

"I got trade names when I needed them without having to trawl around various sites."
"Paul was excellent"
"Very quick response from initial posting"
"My job was advertised very soon after I placed it with MTB and got two responses withi n 24 hours. The work was done promptly and within budget. Very satisfactory result"
"Excellent work, we are delighted"
"I was very pleased with Jack Jeffries' work. He was quick to make contact with me and gave me an excellent quote. He was very efficient in his work, and I have no hesitation in recommending him."
"Great service, new lock fitted within the hour. Definitely recommend you."
"very prompt professional and very good value for money"
"This workman comes does the job know messing about, and out, I am very happy."
"excellent service highly recommended"
"Very good service with professional tradesman."
"Mylocaltoolbox managed to put me in touch with a tradesman to do a very difficult repair job to some external rendering on the soffit of a roof overhang. I actually put this job out to eight companies/tradesmen and only got responses from two."
"Stuart did a very good job replacing the rotten wooden decking in our back garden. He worked quickly and efficiently."
"My job was advertised, and within minutes I had tradesmen on telephone offering quotes- The service is highly recommended."
"I liked the fact that the tradesmen on your books were open to good recomendations and some bad ones too,obvisouly you cant please all the people all of the time,,for someone like myself who has no building industry connections its a good way to be put in touch with tradesmen,, Should i need any othe work done in the future i,ll definettly use your service again & would recommend it other s too,,altogether a good idea & im happy to say so,,,,"
"Was in need of a project for trees to be removed for a budget with the information I provided to yourselves I got exactly what I wanted no fuss or hassle and the job was completed within two days plus other work so a very happy customer would definitely reccomend thank you"
"Plenty of people rang to offer quotes and tradesman chosen was excellent"
"Plenty of good quotes.Mike Nash was our very good choice - well pleased."
"Cuts out yellow pages. Will use again. Great service."
"Excellent service. Job was done day after I emailed. 3 phone calls within 10 minutes. Had same guys since on another job. Same result. Highly recommend this service."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews