MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Found someone to do the job The cost was reasonable The job done was excellent."
"I needed work done in a property in another town which I have no local knowledge of. It was really easy for me to find a reputable tradesman to carry out the job in a short time, with good value and without much effort. Happy with the end result and definately will be using in the future."
"Messaged mylocaltoolbox and received a call from an electrician the same day. Came out to quote, agreed job and was completed quickly. Great job done would highly recommend."
"I was delighted I had a reply within minutes I will definitely use it again"
"We found an excellent plasterer on this website, would definitely recommend"
"Very pleased with the cleaner."
"Helped in my search for what I was looking for."
"Good site easy to use"
"Job well done. Would recommend to others"
"Vary easy to use with excellent recommendations."
"You have already asked me numerous times for the same thing"
"Its a good web site to find the right person for the job"
"Hi, very good service, reliable and good quality workmanship, recommended."
"Had no complaints. The company who got in contact was very reasonable and worked very hard"
"Thank you."
"Fantastic response the leak was repaired."
"I am absolutely delighted. The job was completed as scheduled. The workmanship was first class and the site was cleaned thoroughly on completion."
"Easy to access and tradesman I used was very effecient and professional."
"Very pleased with the quick response to my enquiring about a deep clean to my flat,and pleased with the end result would definitely recommend to others."
"Fantastic service would definitely use again requested a electrician and within 10 minutes had a phone call within 5 days the job was done Brilliant so easy to use Thank You"
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,374 reviews