MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
received a call from tradesman within 1 hour and same day visit. 2 other made contact within 1 day.
Site visit and quotations followed and one proposal accepted. very impressed
Excellent would recommend them to anyone
Very tidy and polite pleased with finish
Tradesman came back very quickly to my request I used one of them to complete the job to a good satisfaction
Excellent service and great standard off work , will be using again thanks
I had two companies come out and give a quote thank you
I was wanting some repairs to my roof and had 2 private quotes, both of which I thought too expensive so contacted mylicaltoolbox and received much better quote within 24 hours and the work was carried out promptly and professionally
excellent response
Excellent service
First time i used this very pleased with the person you put me in touch with.
Harry and Clifford done an excellent job for me and I shall be using him again in the future. Clean, skilled and a proper man of his word I could not praise the work they done enough as well as being gentlemen Many thanks Harry and Clifford.
Ordered and processed right away and delivered on the date stated.
Did a very good job cleaned up after the work was done,
I used James from JB lOCKS to replace a lock and adjust the fittings on my conservatory doors. He responded to myrequest for a quotation literally within a minute o it being posted, was delayed in coming to do the job, but kept me informed at all times. He was quick, efficient and provided an excellent value-for-money service. I would not hesitate to use JB Locks again.
Great site to use, I will highly recommend this site.
Got a good quote from a good worker.
Dxc rdf gggx
Was phoned within an hr of the advert going live. Came next day, was very professional and tidy, was charged a good rate. I recommend.
No one is been interested
Excellent service and a job well done
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,856 reviews