MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Only a small tiling project , couldn’t fault Tom at all. Turned up on time, came back within the hour as promised . Tiling perfect ! Would definitely use him again for a bigger project."
"Immediate response and excellent service by contractor who was prompt, courteous and did a thorough job. Many thanks."
"Prompt and expert attentionn and solution - excellent service which I will use again without hesitation."
"very helpful service will use again"
"Very good workmanship. Colour of render(K render)is very yellow.Nothing like the colour we chose. I have informed K-Render,who informed me that it needs 4-6 weeks to completely dry."
"Very good service. I was contacted the same day and I gave him the job to do which was done and dusted."
"Ben and his team did a good job in our garage conversion. The job was completed to satisfaction. Ben did skim plastering and painting and finished the work in time frame he promised. He also accommodated small boxing job that was required and got it done before plastering. I would recommend Ben and his partner for building and construction work to anyone who needs them around Orpington area."
"The roof repair was done with a high standard."
"Very easy to use, had 2 replies and used someone from tiverton, job done and pleased with result, would use toolbox again."
"I found MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK onlign and entered the job I needed doing and within the matter of just over an hour, I had found a person to do the job."
"The work was completed on time in a workmanlike manner and at the agreed price"
"Brilliant service! Got a good tradesman within minutes of my request being submitted. Job as been completed and I'm very happy."
"very helpful and professional"
"great website as I got a fast and reliable quick response from trades"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Had a response to my request for a local plasterer within an hour. The work and service provided by Jim's Plastering and Building Services was second to none. Have had a bad experience in the past and so was slightly apprehensive but the service I received was faultless. Will definitely be using again for future projects."
"Excellent service and short notice and good price. Would definitely use Steve again for any plastering work"
"I used this service for the first time, and I would definitely use it again. Within 20 minutes I had a choice of decorators. I chose the nearest, and they did a faultless job at a very reasonable price. I'm a very happy customer. Thank you."
"Kieran electronics who I found on your site was very good and I have booked him again for my next project many thanks."
"I came across the website by accident and I’m glad I did. I submitted my requirement and quickly found a tradesman for my project. I couldn’t fault his work which was done at a very reasonable price."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 1,014 reviews