MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"Bad experience with this site wanted bathroom suite fitting one fitter rang arranged price asked me could he call me back 30 minutes later I spent 2 days trying to get hold of him while I had numerous fitters trying to give me a quote independant of this site but wanted to give the fitter from my local toolbox the benefit of doubt it is common courtesy to call somebody back even if it. To say he doesn’t want to do the job I have since had my work done to a high standard independent of my local toolbox weak ignorant man I am sure this is not representative of all of my local toolbox fitters but me personally will be giving this site a miss"
"Already reviewed"
"Excellent service. Helpful and worked hard."
"Mylocaltoolbox is a very quick outlet to get you the appropriate trades person to complete your work!"
"I posted my request online and was contacted within hours. My job was completed the same day. Great service and use of online connections."
"Very happy with work done and would get them back to do more if required"
"Mike was superb (premier electrics)Mike installed 3 new lights for us.He was very polite,profresional .Mike replied to my enquiry within the hour,and arrived half-an hour after any more jobs mike will be involved The price was also very reasonable. Thank you"
"Great service. we had numbers of contractors within the first 2 hours of our request. Good trades person KS Digital highly recommended"
"Excellent service"
"Worked really well"
"Both workers have been very good"
"A VERY GOOD JOB"
"Found a good tradesman quickly"
"A very useful service that secured me a very professional tradesman."
"placed the add and within half an hour a contractor had emailed with a date and time he could supply an electrician to complete my task. Very professional and hassle-free Many thank Neil"
"1st class. Tradesman that I used was smashing and had the job done within a couple of days. Fully recommend them."
"Fast and efficient"
"Very helpful First class job by first class tradesman"
"Very prompt with posting my job, quick response from one of the traders, job completed with great satisfaction, will definitely use again"
"I had expected to be contacted by at least two tradespeople, but only one did contact me. Luckily, he was able to carry out the work and more at a reasonable cost and within a few days. I'm very satisfied with the work, but a little disappointed only one person got in touch. I would use the service again though, as it is easier than going through the phone book etc."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,350 reviews