My Bespoke Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Bespoke Room

About My Bespoke Room: My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Tell us how My Bespoke Room made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I cannot praise My Bespoke Room enough. It’s totally hassle free, there is none of the faff and bureaucracy that I imagined I would be bogged down with when I first reluctantly agreed to appoint an interior designer for my new flat. After a great insightful chat with Laura, she appointed Nardus as my designer. Nardus was superb, always attentive and proactive with every idea I threw his way (he even responded to an urgent question whilst on holiday!). He is full of creative ideas and energy and he is meticulous with his plans. The website is super intuitive and the instant messaging function with your designer means the entire process is convenience driven for the customer. I really could not have imagined a more fluid, hassle free process for interior designing my flat. Everything from the initial phone call with Laura to the delivery of the numerous items I have purchased via the site, have been expertly and promptly handled. Great site, great people, great work! I will be recommending their services to anyone who gawps at my flat in awe!"
Hi Kamran,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Nardus loved working on your room designs and we really do appreciate such positive feedback on our service. We can't wait to see some photos of your finished rooms!
Best wishes,
Lucy & the team
"We have recently worked alongside My Bespoke Room whilst doing a full 3 bedroom house installation. It took a long time and great planning in order for us to work well together and finish the job as a success. What we greatly appreciated was the attention to detail the team used when designing their floor plans for the clients which was very clear and easy to understand for a buyers and tradesmen point of view. The friendly, patient and very efficient customer service helped a lot too as this time there were many specifications needed from the client. I would recommend their service and also to be able to work with them. Having worked with many interior designer before I found they have been the most organised so far, which is always a pleasure to work with."
"A fun and interesting service which gave me lots of ideas. It doesn’t make you anymore organised though but hopefully helps to focus on what you want."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we always welcome feedback on our service and really do appreciate your time. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the design process.

Many thanks,

Lucy
"I used MBR (Complete Design Experience) to design my living room. Having just purchased my own flat, I initially felt quite overwhelmed by the prospect of starting from scratch and wasn’t sure where to start - so much choice and so many decisions! My designer, Adela, communicated closely with me from start to finish and it felt a very supportive process. I didn’t have a clear idea of my taste or vision and Adela gave me suggestions and direction, for example, how to create a Pinterest boards of things I liked and things I didn’t do that she could build up an idea of what might work. When the designs were complete, Adela was responsive to further preferences and requests and adapted the designs/products accordingly. The products i ordered through MBR were well co-ordinated and introduced me to shops and products I wouldn’t have otherwise been aware of. I would definitely recommend MBR to anyone who is in need of a little (or a lot in my case!)inspiration/direction/support with the design process - a fantastic team with a personal touch."
Hi Mary,

Many thanks for such a lovely review, we really do appreciate you taking the time to write to leave us a review. Adela loved working on your gorgeous living room design and we can't wait to see some finishing photos when you have them!
All the best, Lucy
"They guided me to what I really liked at the end :) very happy with the results ... Its like they read my mind"
"It was good to talk to the designer over the phone. She knew exactly what design my daughter wanted for her bedroom and very quickly came up with great ideas. I also liked the process of ordering the items all in one order rather than ordering from each retailer separately. The whole process was very easy. I already have another room in mind for which I want ideas for!"
"I wasn’t sure about signing up for an online design service. I worried they wouldn’t know me or the space well enough to really make a difference. How wrong I was! The designer I worked with was amazing. We chatted together and exchanged pictures and ideas until I knew we were on the same wavelength ....it felt like Christmas had come early when the design came in! It was spot on. I couldn’t recommend this service more. Communication has always been prompt and everyone I have dealt with and spoken to have been so helpful. Many thanks MBR."
Hi Charlotte,

We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to you for leaving us such a lovely review, it really does mean a lot to us to know how much you value our service. Rachel loved creating the design for your lovely open plan living and dining room! We can't wait to see finished photos when you have some!

All the best and many thanks again.
Lucy
"We loved working with MBR for several reasons, which include - customer-centric service delivery (I.e. our consultants really listened our concerns and offered solutions both in terms of the design and deliveries), - visual toolkits, which helped us envision the final result - positive and polite attitude"
"I am about to move into my new house once the building works are completed but needed some ideas about how best to furnish and style each room before I do. I really had no idea the best way to approach this as it’s not really my forte. This is where My Bespoke Room came in, who were recommended to me by a friend. I was advised by the team to put together a brief with what I was after in terms of style and what the budget in mind was. I was totally wowed by the professionalism of what our designer has put together and how easy the entire process was. We came away buzzing with new ideas but also more importantly firmed up what we wanted to do in terms of colours/furnishings etc. for the house. What they did was help us through what can be a daunting journey and guide us in a calm flowing way to the end result with our budget in mind. They were fantastic and couldn’t recommend them enough. If you are in any doubt about what to do whether advice on room layouts or the finishing touches no matter what the budget, then don’t hesitate to give them a call. Once we're ready to move in we'll be using ordering our furniture using their shopping service. Thank you to the team for your help we will definitely recommend you to friends/family in the future."
"We are really happy with the service from MBR. Claire gave us three good design layouts and lots of brilliant options of different furniture ideas. I was happy that there was reasonably priced items as well as more expensive ones so we could make the changes we wanted within our budget. Claire messaged me back right away and answered all my questions and gave some really good advice. I would definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them."
"I'm a huge fan of My Bespoke Room and Laura and Ann. It's an excellent idea, backed up by really talented designers who never hesitate to go the extra mile. Having worked with them I know they'll really listen, and not just in a perfunctory way like most designers do, but they ask questions and clarify everything before they start their work, and keep listening and modifying things during the journey too. I had a big set of projects and I could've easily spent a ton of time, money and effort on something not so awesome (as I have in the past). MBR and the team and Ann brought together great vision, smart recommendations (with tons and tons of options and alternates for everything), brilliant attention to detail, and seamless organization of logistics and deliveries. And their people skills are excellent: when they needed me to modify my expectations/requirements they were all universally diplomatic and polite and accommodating, too. I now have a home that looks luxurious, feels cohesive and comfortable, and didn't cost me a kidney to furnish. I absolutely recommend them to everyone."
"Made it easy to get started on a long over-due project"
"From the very beginning the service was friendly and professional. Claire was so helpful with suggestions and ideas for our new bedroom. During the consultation Claire really took in what we wanted to achieve with our bedroom space, she really got to know our style so the suggestions she made were spot on."
"Excellent easy service and a brilliant way of interior designing my kids bedrooms! We had a fantastic experience with mybespokeroom.com, from the design brief, mood board through to the curated outcome with products, paints and wallpaper all of which we could switch for alternatives until we found the best combination. The new kids' rooms look stylish, individual and will hopefully take them through to their teenage years."
"If you need some help with your interior I would 100% recommend these guys. Amazing service from start to finish. Super friendly and was a really fun experience. Clued up with all sorts of amazing ideas and products and giving you alternative options if your not sure on others t, I never would have found or thought off most of mine and they really captured what I was looking for. The aftercare has been amazing also. I was thinking before I looked into the service it was going to be super expensive and not in my price range but what an amazing price for what you get £95 I was sold. Great tips and advice all the way through. Will definitely use again. Thank you My Bespoke Room"
"We are over the moon with the design that Sarah undertook for us, she captured our style perfectly."
"Rosie and the team from My Bespoke Room have been so great in designing a new living room space for us. After a very useful initial phone consultation, Rosie came up with not one, but three different new layouts! Messaging Rosie with ideas and images of inspiration was easy and she was always very responsive. After the design process was completed, I could simply order the new furniture and even decorative items by simply clicking and adding them to the basket. So simple and even got a ‘designers discount’ on some of the items. Can’t wait for the new furniture to arrive to complete the look. Thank you MBR and especially Rosie. Great service and I will definitely recommend your services to anyone who’s in need of an interior design service."
"Every single part - I felt my personal style was really considered & worked with. I found the whole process was easy, convenient & the finished design made me literally squeal with excitement then seeing it actually come together 'in the flesh' was the cherry on the cake."
"Laura took the time to really understand what we wanted from the space and how we would use it. From understanding our vision and taste she was able to suggest innovative and stylish solutions which brought the room to life. It now feels very much like home and we couldn’t be happier with the service."
"We were thrilled with the service from My Bespoke Room. Our designer, Rachel, was lovely to work with - she really understood what we were looking for and produced a fantastic mood board. We have already used her ideas for the room layout. The process gave us inspiration and confidence to try something different. We will definitely use the service again when we complete our house extension."
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 62 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access