My Bespoke Room Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Had the best call with my designer Rachel in which we did a styling hour, we got so much done and I learnt so much! It was a great experience and really helped me get the room looking just right!
I am very pleased with the work that Hira did for my living room. She listened very patiently to all my requests/demands (which were quite a few!) and did an excellent job bringing my vision to life, with some great recommendations of furniture and accessories, which were not only beautiful but also within my budget. Hira helped me move away from indecision and overwhelment I had over redecorating my living room, and made it a very pleasant experience. I am very happy with the end result and will definitely be using My Bespoke Room moving forward on other areas of my home.
Hi Desiree, What a lovely review, thank you so much for your kind words. We're absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us, and can't wait to welcome you back.
Jess & The MBR Team
This service is magic - they take your design vision and make it a reality. I love that this is so effortless and convenient. The designers source interesting products from places I've never even heard of. SO much better than having to find it all myself! They then seamlessly integrate these great pieces into the room specifications/requirements you provide. All tailor-made for you and your space and utility requirements. The design and sourcing is fabulous but the follow ups with suppliers are super helpful too. I had a number of problems with some of the furniture/goods suppliers but My Bespoke Room dealt with them all directly, kept me updated and in a number of cases, managed to get discounts on the products to compensate me for the delays or faults with certain products provided. I can't recommend this service enough - our nursery and study would still be in boxes if it weren't for these design divas! Well worth their weight in gold.
Hi Rhiannon,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved designing for your new nursery and I am so glad it's all starting to come together. We were honoured to be a small part of this journey with you! Really looking forward to seeing the final pictures, love the cloud stickers above the cot so much.

Claire @MBR
My favourite interior design people! Yes another room design and i couldnt be happier with what has been decided. So friendly and helpful and nothing is ever too much, always go above and beyond, Rachel is fabulous and i love working with her
Will def use again in the future. Great thoughts and discussion with our designer Olivia throughout the process. It's given us a very nice start at redoing our flat, and lots of ideas for the future. My one suggestion would be to get a draft shopping list going earlier in the process, as that's when the dream starts becoming real! Thank you to Olivia and the MBR team :)
Thanks you so much for such a lovely review Jonan. We're so pleased you enjoyed the process and plan to come back to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon and planning more beautiful designs for you!
Jess & The MBR Team
The input given has added value to the properties by creating a much more appealing interior layout with an efficient use of the space on offer by maximising the space and adding some clever storage and space saving solutions to suit modern day living and to appeal to potential buyers of the properties. They eliminated corridors and suggested removing unnecessary doors to really give the best sense of space. Lucy and Laura have both been a pleasure to work with and have been readily available to discuss their plans. There is a significant added value an interior designer can bring to a development project and they fact they can challenge architects plans to really get the best out of the interior space is something that should be part of the design process.
Hi Amit,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our design consultancy service, we really do appreciate it. You have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you more on future developments.
Many thanks, Lucy
We would highly recommend My Bespoke Room as we had a brilliant experience restyling our lounge. It started with a phone call to our designer to understand what we wanted, then we shared images online to get a feel for what we liked and disliked. Our designer, Elena had lots of good ideas, and we loved the items she suggested. Not only did she do us 2 versions of floor plans so we could choose which we preferred, but each item had 4 or 5 alternatives, so we could mix and match the furniture to further personalise our design. We are now thinking of doing 2 more rooms, as we were so happy with the experience, and the end result in our newly refurnished lounge.
Jenny was fabulous. She completely 'got us' and knew exactly how to style both our living room and our bedroom. We can't wait to get everything ordered and complete our dream rooms!
Having just brought a 1930’s style house, my husband and I were keen to reignite its original features, with no idea how! Claire Armstrong-Gautier was able to guide us to our dream living room with great support, dedication, care and attention. From our initial brief, Claire was able to channel our likes (and push our boundaries!) to create an elegant yet practical room which ticked all of our boxes. We can't thank you enough, we have thoroughly enjoyed this experience (which has been hassle and stress-free!) and we wouldn’t of been able to create the look we desired without Bespoke, we will be using again! Highly recommend!
Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words! I am so happy to have been a part of this process and really excited to seeing the finished room, which will look amazing. Looking forward to future projects together! Claire
What a fantastic website! I absolutely loved the concept. Our designer Olivia has helped to create the design for my son’s bedroom. Current bedroom is absolutely outdated and I was looking for something cool, which would appeal to the teenager. Initial consultation was fun; I greatly appreciated Olivia’s sense of humour, which made her very easy to work with. Olivia really listened to my brief and went to great length to come up with the layout and design my son was happy with. The response to emails was fast and suggestions were straight to the point of my preferred style. Attractive thing about My Bespoke Room is that they offer you alternatives with every item with prices catering for all budgets. I do think that the service is a great value for money and saves a lot of time. Will send the follow up pictures once the room is ready. Thank you so much for amazing experience. I fully recommend the company. Anastasia
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review! Olivia loved doing your design and we really enjoyed watching it come together. We can't wait to see the photos! Jess & the MBR Team
My design experience with My Bespoke Room has been amazing! Rosie has done an excellent job and has been very patient in listening to my requirements. She has helped me to take the right decisions during the design process. I am in love with all the art work suggested and the look created for all the rooms. Have already recommended to friends!! Thank you again!
Thank you so much for your review Shweta - we're delighted that you're so pleased and can't wait to look after your friends! Jess & The MBR Team
A great concept and so very convenient for those with busy lives. Rachel was lovely and very easy to talk to, she was able to transform my thoughts from our conversation into our design concept and the room designs were great to picture layouts. Rachel dealt with things quickly and efficiently.
What a fabulous service! I was stuck in a rut with my Living Room and didn't rally know where to go with it. My Bespoke Room worked out exactly what I loved from my jumble of inspirations and designed me a fantastic space! I've been able to shop all the items directly from my moodboard and the personal shopping service arranged everything for me. I'm all ready for Christmas without any off the stress I was dreading! I will be recommending the service widely!
great to see the initial concepts come together in a visual way. Not sure it totally hits the brief. 2 weeks isnt very long to discuss with designer on all the items given the time it takes to come back and forth. concepts are ok - however sometimes realistically it doesnt work and whilst i agree online is a great way to discuss and do post reviews however i can't help but think in person it would work better for recommendations provided.
A very helpful service. Chiara understood our needs very well and gave some really good advice. Her ideas were very appealing and she has a great eye for design. There is quite of lot of measuring and input to be done for this service - but I guess that's what makes it bespoke!
Hi Carmel,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it really does mean a lot to us to receive positive reviews from our customers. Chiara very much enjoyed working on your room design. Do send us photos once you have finished your room as it's always lovely to see our designs turned into reality! All the best, Lucy
This is such a good service! Sarah has been so engaged with my project and always quick to respond to messages. The website and app are easy to use and I like the fact you have multiple alternatives for an item in your design. Attempting to redecorate a whole room would be far too overwhelming and time consuming on my own - My Bespoke Room is an accessible and affordable way of achieving your interior dreams!
I’m so happy with the design Rachel produced, it was perfect. The whole design process was easy and lots of fun. Thanks so much. I will definitely use you again!
Thank you so much for letting us know that you love your design. We would be delighted to help you with your next room! We look forward to hearing from you.
Nardus Lamprecht of MyBespokeRoom designed one living room and two bedrooms for my new apartment. He mixed his modern style with my likes and dislikes to create a spectacular result that I could not have done myself. He bent over backwards to find and send me different options for every piece of furniture that I needed to replace. I had not expected more than a couple of hours of his time but he was more than generous with time, a quality that is a rare find these days and meant I left as a happy and satisfied customer. MyBespokeRoom were also sincere and diligent in sorting out deliveries. I recommend both Nardus and MyBespokeRoom warmly.
Hi Karishma,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're so pleased you are so happy with your designs and the service that Nardus offered. Please do come back to us should you have any future projects and we really look forward to looking after you again!
Enjoyed working with Olivia, she helped me focus on what I liked and pulled it all together. The sourcing service is pretty handy as well.
Fantastic service. I had to put a little bit of time and effort in at the beginning to take rooms measurements etc but it was well worth it. My interior designer Claire was amazing. She listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what I needed. She was always so quick to respond with any queries I had. She came up with a layout to solve my solution of trying to fit a triple sleeper into my kids room. I love my bespoke room’s shopping function. It just makes the whole buying process so easy. I also appreciate that there are a range of options for different budgets. Excellent customer we service. Cannot wait until all my bit and pieces arrive and I can style the room with the tips Claire suggested.
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.91 based on 86 reviews