My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie M
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena L
More Photos & Videos
I am so glad I went with My Bespoke Room to get my living room designed. After postponing the decision for a few months for personal reasons, it was finally time to get my room in order and they did a great job, giving me really good options for the layout and then the actual sourcing. Lois Skelding was patient, lovely to chat to on the phone, and listened to all my questions and concerns on the design later via email, giving her considered thoughts each time. I really valued her input. I highly recommend Lois and My Bespoke Room to anyone looking for design input for their home!
Really delighted with My Bespoke Room and the services they provide. My designer Rachel Linn-Moran gave me loads of immediate tips to make my space work so much better, as well as recommending colours and products none of which broke the bank. V happy to recommend them without hesitation!
Olivia was a wonderful designer, she understood perfectly what I was looking for and went straight in that direction. I was very pleased with the service and will recommend it to my friend without a problem.
After a visiting a friend's house and being absolutely in awe of her interior design, she told me her secret: MBR. It sounded too good to be true. They work with you to understand how you want to use a space, what you love, like and dislike, offer advice on layouts, styles and colour schemes, and then throw it all together to produce an amazing moodboard and shopping list (and then they even do the shopping for you).

But hold on. I don't want to buy a £500 lamp? Not a problem (and this is what really sold MBR to me): for each item recommended, they provide alternatives in similar styles but at different price points. This is literally the real deal. Such a great business model.

My interior designer was Hira, and she was wonderful. She was friendly, took time to listen and understand my aims, offered excellent advice and ideas, and was flexible and patient with working my changing needs and sometimes uncertain design direction!

Hira incorporated everything into a beautiful, comprehensive design for my living room. From cushions, to sofas, lamps, pouffes and curtains. There is honestly nothing on the list on on my moodboard that I wouldn't love to have. This has been a really fun and enlightening experience, and I cannot wait to set up my new living room.

Fantastic through and through!
I was really unsure about using an online designer, but in the current environment it seemed that at least they would be used to working remotely. I shouldn't have worried, it was great working with Emma. She listened to my ideas and then created something that looks stunning, much, much better than I could have done on my own. It was also great knowing what the cost would be upfront and Emma was very fast to react to questions and ideas. Thanks Emma, it's been great working with you so far. The only problem is that i'm now addicted to this process and want to do every room in the house!
Fantastic fantastic fantastic that’s all I can say about MBR. I can’t thank you enough. This is the second time I am using MBR and i have used Elena to design both my open plan and living room. She is on point and captures every little detail from the inspirational pictures amongst other things. The 2D images shows what the completed design would look like and i am blown away on how she can come up with the most beautiful design of my dream room. Above all the furnitures and accessories are sourced from all over so that its ready for us to purchase from a shopping list whenever we like. So there Is no need to surf the net or go looking for the items on the design as its all there to order whenever we like. Just brilliant. I still have a few more rooms to do and i can’t wait to start yet another project with MBR.

Thank you Elena for beautiful designs every time. Thank you Remy from the personal shopping team.

Thank you for making my home beautiful. X
Lovely team of designers and Lucy did my whole house for me and was excellent throughout. Can't fault MBR. Fantastic.
My husband and I have had an amazing experience with My Bespoke Room and would highly recommend the service! Our designer Rachel was wonderful and managed to reconcile our two differing styles into schemes that we love and can both enjoy.  She worked with us on 3 rooms; our open plan Living Room and Kitchen, Master Bedroom and a Guest Room we wanted changed into a dual-use Office/Guest Room. Rachel went beyond our design expectations for each room and showed us how good design can bring out the potential and really enhance the use of our existing spaces. It was fun to go through all the furniture and furnishing choices she suggested and she exposed us to so many interesting design brands we did not know about. Working with her has been a lovely experience!
The service from the My Bespoke Room team has been helpful, highly responsive and incredibly professional from the beginning right the way through. Lovely company, great service and incredible value for money!  Highly recommended and we will most certainly be turning to My Bespoke Room again in the future!
My husband and I have had an amazing experience with My Bespoke Room and would highly recommend the service! Our designer Rachel was wonderful and managed to reconcile our two differing styles into schemes that we love and can both enjoy. She worked with us on 3 rooms; our open plan Living Room and Kitchen, Master Bedroom and a Guest Room we wanted changed into a dual-use Office/Guest Room. Rachel went beyond our design expectations for each room and showed us how good design can bring out the potential and really enhance the use of our existing spaces. It was fun to go through all the furniture and furnishing choices she suggested and she exposed us to so many interesting design brands we did not know about. Working with her has been a lovely experience!

The service from the My Bespoke Room team has been helpful, highly responsive and incredibly professional from the beginning right the way through. Lovely company, great service and incredible value for money! Highly recommended and we will most certainly be turning to My Bespoke Room again in the future!
Worked with Milena from my bespoke room to complete my master bedroom. She was amazing at pulling together all my ideas and kelts me up to date with orders, deliveries and completed everything very quickly. Would recommend this service.
Emma gave us great options for our design, and opened my eyes to furniture brands that I didn’t know. My favourite part was how well Emma listened to what I told her about how we would use the space, she really listened and came up with great ideas!
Very happy with service provided by EMMA
Very reactive and understand the needs very quickly
We would highly recommend this service - it’s brilliant value for money for the level of detail and quality of advice provided! Our designer, Milena, was brilliant and had ideas we never would have thought of but absolutely love! She was very thorough, helpful and creative and we are so happy with the result!
This is my second time working with Olivia from MBR and we can’t recommend her enough! I’ve passed on her details to my friend who have also went on to engage Olivia for her place.

It felt like a bold move when Olivia initially suggested we try painting even our ceiling in P&PL Hornblende to give it a snug feel with the LYH high wing back chairs but now we absolutely love it!

Now we have a beautiful snug in our back reception room to relax in anytime of the day!
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
This is the second time we have worked with Rachel at MBR - and yet again she had done an amazing job. She completely understood what we wanted to do to maximize the feeling of space in our living room and has sourced fabulous pieces of furniture as well as giving great advice on floor stains, window treatments and lighting plans. Thank you, Rachel and MBR - look forward to working with you again!
Such an easy, straightforward process! Really happy with our design - a big thank you to Adela and the rest of the team there.
It's my first time using online design service. I purchased the basic package for my living room design. I had a great experience with my designer Celine. She is super friendly and helpful, most importantly, she listened to customer's requirements, kept the communication going throughout the whole process, and provided valuable insights. Celine is very professional, and has a good eye on furniture/decoration sourcing! I'm very satisfied with the design and the service. I would like to come back again with my other rooms' design, and I strongly recommend the site!
Sarah really helped me to refine my ideas around the colour scheme, look and finishing touches in my kitchen and living/dining room. She proposed new ideas for the material of my dining table and alternative product suggestions when I had second thoughts about the design direction, working very quickly throughout.
My Room was designed by Emma and she's been great. With the COVID pandemic, I've had to start working from home full time and my living room didn't have space for a desk, or so I thought.

Emma was great from the outset. She helped me create space for a desk, discretely, as well as finding options for additional seating (something I'd wanted to achieve before the pandemic).

She really helped me understand my style and provided a variety of options for flexibility.

I'm hoping to redesign my bedroom in the coming months and I'd love to work with her again.
I had an amazing experience and the most beautiful design made by my designer Elena. it was worth every penny. My Bespoke Room are professional, friendly and the designers are extremely talented and very helpful. I am so indecisive I have tried for years to decorate my open plan room but there are so many types of design ideas and styles that i just couldn't make up my mind on what i liked. just so confused. Elena helped me with everything from layout to the wall paint to what furniture to buy to finding the right items and to scale, basically everything from A-Z The end result was presented to me in a two D picture of my room so i could visualise it.
It doesn't stop there, even after the design was complete Elena shopped around for furniture and other items within my budget and added them to my design page and you decide what you want to purchase. My personal Shopper later helped me with the purchase and any concerns. You basically get help every step of the way. I'm not going to deny that I am not an easy client as I change my mind quite often but Elena was very patient which is definitely a virtue. I loved this experience so much I will definitely be going back to start the designs on the rest of my house. Thank you Elena and the team at My Bespoke Room.
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 170 reviews