MyNewTerm Reviews

Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
A very user friendly experience which has made the application process so much easier.
Quick and easy to use plus I got the job which is even better!!! Thank you
A lot easier than trawling through job boards where you end up with pages of irrelevant jobs. Fill out your information once and you only have to update it after that. Saves a lot of time and effort.
Easy to use. Application clear. Good follow up employee's. Great communication
Once I had completed my profile details, I was able to see what vacancies were available to me without having to repeat the form filling process.
Very good service.Easy to create a profile and kept me up to date when positions I was interested in became available.Have just been recruited through this site.
Great experience submitting the applications. Outcomes/ statuses are confusing? Mine currently Says I’ve been offered a job but haven’t?
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your positive review!

The status is updated by the school so not sure why they would have changed it to this if it is not the case - perhaps you may wish to contact them to confirm?

Please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
The MyNewTerm team
Excellent service to help source quality people looking for employment in education, highly recommended.
It was easy to set up a profile and send off applications.
Nice to have quick feedback.
MyNewTerm makes it incredibly easy to find your next role in education. I love how easy it is to filter by postcode and search by employers for your perfect role. Everyone should be signed up to MyNewTerm!
It’s so easy to use and if you accidentally do something wrong they contact you to confirm so you maintain your professionalism through your application.
Very easy and a pleasure to use .
It was nice not to type my personal details whenever I applied for a job.
The process was very quick and easy
Whilst it took an age to input all the required details the service was great. I only applied for one position but the process would have proved very simple to apply for multiple roles,
First time using this app. Was very useful and easy to use.
Yes very good website easy to use
This is a brilliant site beats going through council website and missing out on vacancies, very straight forward doing application form as well
Fantastic , fast efficient and effective
The experience was good and uncomplicated.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.78 based on 201 reviews