MyNewTerm Reviews

Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
On line portals are good for recruiting in any sector. However, some Male the process quite for instance why does an employer need to know what I was doing 15 years ago when you would never accept a reference from an employer from that long ago unless of course it’s relevant
The ability to apply for jobs more quickly than filling in individual forms is very helpful. There is a bug in the distance calculator for jobs - it thinks 11 miles is less than 9 miles. Also it would be helpful to be able to delete incomplete and unsuccessful job applications from your profile.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are really pleased to hear you find it quick to easily apply for jobs using MyNewTerm. The distance calculator is accurate but to confirm, this is 'as the crow flies' not by driving distance. It is also possible to archive any application from your profile by selecting 'withdraw'. Your application will then no longer be available for the employer to view. We hope this clarification helps and wish you the best of luck with your recent application.
Generally good but I had a couple of issues. I couldn’t upload another document which I wanted to attach. The system looked like it hadn’t attached and I certainly didn’t get an acknowledgement that it did. In the end I sent a separate email with it attached. I also found it hard to update my work experience and add a new job. The words in my personal statement were correctly spaced but when I went to view my whole application before sending it randomly put words together with no spaces. This is not going to make a good impression on the employer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Ian. We are pleased to hear on the whole you found MyNewTerm generally good.

In terms of additional documents you are only able to upload one attachment and you should see this in the section once you have selected 'choose file'.

When copying across text from a word document this also copies across the formatting. To re-assure, I have checked your application and the spacing appears fine which is what the employer sees.

Thanks again for leaving feedback and please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.
Fairly easy to use on laptop but could not use on mobile device as no copy and paste option
It was great. However, had issues with the personal statement section as the instructions weren’t quite clear.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.77 based on 209 reviews