MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
Haven't being successful to find a job on my new term yet but Whenever I need help call or live chat there's always someone there to help the staff is very helpful
Mostly very good it would help however if you did not have to fill in the personal statement every time you apply.
Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you found the process mostly very good. All of the standard information (employment history, qualifications, etc) is saved on your profile. When you apply for a role, you are required to complete a personal statement. The reason you have to do this each time is because the school requires you to refer to the person specification and detail how you meet the specific requirements of the role and why you want to work at their organisation. No two personal statements should ever been the same - it should be personal to the school and the role you are applying for. Wishing you the best of luck with your recent applications and please do reach out if we can be of any further assistance.
I have applied for 3 positions on this website. I thought the layout of it was simple and easy to use. The application process is quite smooth. The only thing I would say negatively is that although there are closing dates on each job advertisement; I find it very hard that there is no feedback. I have heard from only one employer. i think it would be better of you could ensure that potential had to submit a rejection or move to talent pool etc in case of not being successful for an interview. This would save a lot of wondering and hoping that the candidate secured an interview
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply direct to schools online. We encourage all schools to use the status update options to notify candidates of updates to their application. This is something we have further updated to make it even easier for employers going forward. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
A good website. Once all my details have been input I don't have to enter them again. This saves tons of time when applying for jobs. Only downside was I missed a vacancy deadline in August due to the site being down for several days.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I have the opportunity to apply for vacancies in schools . They have a wide range of opportunities.
On line portals are good for recruiting in any sector. However, some Male the process quite for instance why does an employer need to know what I was doing 15 years ago when you would never accept a reference from an employer from that long ago unless of course it’s relevant
Thank you for your review Stephen. The reason for this is because schools need to comply with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidelines which state this is a requirement. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
The ability to apply for jobs more quickly than filling in individual forms is very helpful. There is a bug in the distance calculator for jobs - it thinks 11 miles is less than 9 miles. Also it would be helpful to be able to delete incomplete and unsuccessful job applications from your profile.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are really pleased to hear you find it quick to easily apply for jobs using MyNewTerm. The distance calculator is accurate but to confirm, this is 'as the crow flies' not by driving distance. It is also possible to archive any application from your profile by selecting 'withdraw'. Your application will then no longer be available for the employer to view. We hope this clarification helps and wish you the best of luck with your recent application.
Generally good but I had a couple of issues. I couldn’t upload another document which I wanted to attach. The system looked like it hadn’t attached and I certainly didn’t get an acknowledgement that it did. In the end I sent a separate email with it attached. I also found it hard to update my work experience and add a new job. The words in my personal statement were correctly spaced but when I went to view my whole application before sending it randomly put words together with no spaces. This is not going to make a good impression on the employer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Ian. We are pleased to hear on the whole you found MyNewTerm generally good. In terms of additional documents you are only able to upload one attachment and you should see this in the section once you have selected 'choose file'. When copying across text from a word document this also copies across the formatting. To re-assure, I have checked your application and the spacing appears fine which is what the employer sees. Thanks again for leaving feedback and please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.
Fairly easy to use on laptop but could not use on mobile device as no copy and paste option
It was great. However, had issues with the personal statement section as the instructions weren’t quite clear.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.69 based on 354 reviews