MyNewTerm Reviews

Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
It was easy to navigate.
Very good
Efficient and an easy process to follow.
Really easy to mavigtae and easy to apply to jobs. It sgreta that there is something local to use instead of national sites
Fantastic thankyou
Easy to use website
Very informative and easy way to look for and find jobs in the teaching world.
Easy to apply for jobs having all your information saved and ready to go.
I have found mynewtern very easy to access and navigate.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jemma. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to access and navigate.
Found the site very easy to use once personal information is done jobs are easy to apply for
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Website is easy to navigate and once your details are entered on the profile it remembers you. Love the talent pool feature. Much easier to apply via Mynewterm than previously.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Penny. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply along with the Talent Pool feature!
Website easy to use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sharon. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Super application
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Niculina. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Very Good: Easy to use
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mariyah. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use.
MyNewTerm is really user friendly. I would highly recommend it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Tara. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm user friendly and could recommend us to others.
It is so quick and easy to fill in the initial application form with all your qualifications and work history. Then it’s simple to personalise each application using the person specification. This approach to applying for jobs definitely takes the stress out of the process so you can just focus on the important person specification, each time you apply for a job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply taking the stress out of job applications.
The application process was very straight-forward!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
The site is easy to use, and I had the response from the school sent to my email sent straight again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Luiza. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
a very good and easy service to use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Wade. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Nice easy to use x
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Beverley. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm nice and easy to use.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.77 based on 209 reviews