MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
Really time consuming
Too complex to fill in an extensive application. I didn't get shortlisted for interview, even though I met and exceed the Person Specification.
Thank you for leaving a review Patrick. Following our recent emails, just to confirm it is the school/trust who manage all applications directly. They manage the shortlisting process and it is not something we are involved in here at MyNewTerm. Schools often do receive a high number of applications and as a result aren't always able to provide specific feedback at application stage. I can see you applied for 5 vacancies at MyNewTerm. Ordinarly, each school would require you to complete an induvidual application form for each vacancy. At MyNewTerm, you do need to complete all details in the same way but once you have completed ONCE, your profile is saved for any future applications. As I am sure you experienced, you would have found it straightforward to apply for multiple roles. Please do reach out if we can be of any further assistance Patrick. Warm regards, The MyNewTerm team
Really awful experience; unprofessionally handled. I had no correspondence regarding my application I submitted. I don’t have much faith in this portal or the staff that are managing this!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review at MyNewTerm. We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Applications at MyNewTerm are submitted directly through to schools who access via their own login. Employers then decide who to shortlist, interview and subsequently appoint and it is not a process we at MyNewTerm are involved in. We are however just about to launch a new feature at MyNewTerm where it will display the date + time employers viewed and downloaded your application for added reassurance this has been read. We wish you the very best in your job search and if there is anything further we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.69 based on 354 reviews