My New Term Reviews

of reviewers recommend My New Term
Email, Live Chat
Read My New Term  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
MyNewTerm makes it incredibly easy to find your next role in education. I love how easy it is to filter by postcode and search by employers for your perfect role. Everyone should be signed up to MyNewTerm!
It’s so easy to use and if you accidentally do something wrong they contact you to confirm so you maintain your professionalism through your application.
Very easy and a pleasure to use .
It was nice not to type my personal details whenever I applied for a job.
The process was very quick and easy
Whilst it took an age to input all the required details the service was great. I only applied for one position but the process would have proved very simple to apply for multiple roles,
First time using this app. Was very useful and easy to use.
Yes very good website easy to use
This is a brilliant site beats going through council website and missing out on vacancies, very straight forward doing application form as well
Fantastic , fast efficient and effective
The experience was good and uncomplicated.
I think my new term is fantastic as I completed my profile once and have used it to apply for a couple of jobs.
It is a good website very easy to use .
Such an easy site to use and apply for jobs on. Keep you up to date on progress. Definitely recommend
Excellent. Very efficient
Excellent and easy to use. Can apply for numerous vacancies within minutes as oppose to spend hours rewriting everything on separate applications.
This website is great.
It was easy to write an application form online.
Your website adds another extremely helpful method of applying for jobs without having to complete very long forms. Sometimes, the website is a little 'clunky' but this might be as much to do with my computer as your web site.
Thank you for your review Sue. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback.
I think the site works really well. Much more personal and focussed than the TES. It would be really helpful if not being shortlisted is noted ASAP and the reason for not being shortlisted could be provided... so that applicants can improve their applications.
Thank you for your positive review and feedback Alex. The shortlisting status is updated by each school and while many are very quick, others of course are less speedy. We are constantly updating MyNewTerm and one of the things on the list is the option for employers to provide personalised feedback. Thank you again for your feedback which we most warmly welcome.
My New Term is rated 4.79 based on 112 reviews