MyNewTerm Reviews

4.6
Based on 611 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
Makes applying for jobs quick and easy.
It was very easy to apply as navigating the website was simple. Extremely informative about the job I was applying for too.
In theory, the website seems a good idea, but in reality, it is hard to get a job in a school! Even when the job description describes what is required and you show how you fit those requirements, getting any consideration from the schools is hard to come by. Perhaps the schools should let people with little experience get experience by hiring them temporarily? I will keep trying!
Using MyNewTerm has been extremely easy and has made my experience very satisfying. I will continue to use MyNewTerm, and highly recommend it to others.
Very helpful and supportive. Something I really appreciate is sending new jobs. Good performance , quick response on applications sent and good quality service.
Very straight forward to use.
Easy to use and good feedback.
I applied for lunchtime supervisor role, I felt it easy to apply online, thanks
Easy and simple to use.
Easy to apply for relevant jobs.and quick response of the application submitted if it has been rejected or selected.
I found MyNewTerm easy to use. I like the fact that my data has been saved there and I do not need to write out or look for my document each time I want to apply for a job. I also like the fact that MyNewTerm gives updates on jobs, interviews ahead and timelines for each application. Keep it up.
The job was advertised on here, but someone who was from the eyfs area told their parent “i met my new teacher today” this was before the deadline of the application. If this is the case this wasn’t a fair process as someone had got the job before the deadline of the application.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review at MyNewTerm. This is unfortunately not something we would know here at MyNewTerm as we are in no way involved in the interview process. Schools just use our service to advertise available vacancies and manage candidate applications. Wishing you the best of luck with any future applications.
Very long winded to get a no with no feedback
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review at MyNewTerm. If you are not successful in securing an interview, schools would not ordinarily provide feedback at this stage due to the high number of applications they receive. We would recommend checking back through your personal statement to ensure you addressed each of the essential requirements in the person specification. Your profile will be all saved at MyNewTerm making it much easier to apply going forward. Wishing you the best of luck with any future applications!
It is very easy to navigate and huge choice of jobs advertised on the website.
Easy access which helped the ability to apply for a job. Very sufficient site
I think it was quick to do, however all school have started doing their own online applications forms which makes it hard to apply jobs which means to fill different applications forms.
Easy to use. Each section of the form required specific information which made it easy to complete. Liked how you could follow progress.
I have to say I was apprehensive about filling out forms but this service makes it super duper and extremely hassle free
Great website. Easy lay out and simple set up
Very easy platform that goes into detail. Similar to NHS jobs platform
MyNewTerm is rated 4.6 based on 611 reviews