MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
Very helpful
Seem very good at getting back to people and let people know what's happening
Fantastic site , I was offered interviews for all the schools I applied for. I was offered a job at a great school So excited
I found this very good to use, it was easy to fill in all details. I like the fact you can see what stage your application is at and the fact you have your own account to change anything or see any changes made. A good experience.
My New Term is an excellent consultancy app. Setting up your profile is very simple and straight forward - the format makes so much sense and applying for jobs after that is also simple. The filter tool makes is so easy and there's no sifting through posts that do not apply. Most importantly, the portal allows you to keep track of any updates and your perspective employer liaises with you directly through the same app - makes the whole process so quick!
Fantastic website easy to use
Using MyNewTerm website to find Job opportunities was the best choice.
Very good
Very easy layout. Great questions and brilliant space for personal statement
Great, easy to use for people who don't do tec! Well laid out and straight forward
Easy to use and very helpful in that it has the facility to remember information such as previous employment etc, rather like other jobsearch/application websites. Also useful for searching for appropriate employment in education within a specific area.
Through the easy application process I was able to find my future job! So happy with this app, only started using it a few weeks before my interview and now I have a full time job! Very pleased.
This is a really easy way of searching the available vacancies local to me.
Very easy to use. Once initial information completed the process is quick to apply for any position.
Excellent platform ..... good communication easy to understand
I found the site easy to use and saves time because I can use my saved profile for other vacancies. The site also keeps me up to date with my application process.
This web is excellent and its members are outstanding. The first time that I left a Cv one of the crew helped me, and also she told me what things I needed to complete due to my lack of experience with the manage through the website.
Found the website user friendly, easy to navigate and the application is done with just few clicks, not much faffing about. Great work guys
The service has been absolutely fantastic. The process of applying for jobs and the ease of following the stages your application is going through really helps you feel connected and updated. Something like this should have been introduced sooner!
Hi Valerie, thank you for your email I was very impressed with MyNewTerm and your kind help , I do hope I find a position soon and wish you the very best . Kind regards Dermot kelly.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.70 based on 405 reviews