MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
Excellent website
I actually needed some help with the application due to an internet error. I went on live chat and was helped by Samantha who was amazing... super impressed. Thank you!
Easy to apply for jobs. Best thing is you dont have to keep filling out the application forms as its already done, apart from completing your personal statement which is understandable as every role you apply for differs. Would definitely recommend to others!
Easy to use and view other jobs of interest. Quick and easy to change personal details
WAS QUIET EASY TO NAVIGATE AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
I have applied for 3 positions on this website. I thought the layout of it was simple and easy to use. The application process is quite smooth. The only thing I would say negatively is that although there are closing dates on each job advertisement; I find it very hard that there is no feedback. I have heard from only one employer. i think it would be better of you could ensure that potential had to submit a rejection or move to talent pool etc in case of not being successful for an interview. This would save a lot of wondering and hoping that the candidate secured an interview
A good website. Once all my details have been input I don't have to enter them again. This saves tons of time when applying for jobs.
Only downside was I missed a vacancy deadline in August due to the site being down for several days.
Really helpful app easy to use keeps me updated on recent job adds love it
Very simple to use . Have yet to hear about application
Really awful experience; unprofessionally handled. I had no correspondence regarding my application I submitted. I don’t have much faith in this portal or the staff that are managing this!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review at MyNewTerm. We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Applications at MyNewTerm are submitted directly through to schools who access via their own login. Employers then decide who to shortlist, interview and subsequently appoint and it is not a process we at MyNewTerm are involved in. We are however just about to launch a new feature at MyNewTerm where it will display the date + time employers viewed and downloaded your application for added reassurance this has been read.

We wish you the very best in your job search and if there is anything further we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Good system. Easy to use.
It was good and everything was excellent
My Newtwerm is very helpful and an easy access site, when looking for jobs related to school
I recomend my new term to many people. It's a great site and i ofen use it. It's a shame that you dont recieve feedback on why you didn't get a reply for not getting an intview.
It was very easy to use and straight forward
Easy to use and don't have to repeat filling in personal details, saves your profile and you get updates on the process of your application
It’s really good experience I got prompt reply from recruiter team. In this stressful COVID-19 period Your reply gives hope for best which release stress to overcome home issue related expenses .Thank you
So easy to use, making good applications much easier to get straight to the relevant person.
The process is straightforward and saves you a lot of time in putting the same information on multiple forms as it saves the basic information. You can save your statement and return to it later meaning there is no pressure to complete the form in one sitting.
Easy to complete profile and apply for positions.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.71 based on 240 reviews