My New Term Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My New Term
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply."
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
"Once my profile was updated with all information then all that was needed was to adapt a personal statement. I got a permanent teaching job and the application for that job took me literally 10 mins. A great idea and i found and got a job within 5 days, perfect."
"This was excellent. The process was fast.when I asked additional questions they were answered speedily by returning to the employer on my behalf. Fantastic"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear you found the service of our team to be quick and efficient when needed. Wishing you all the very best for your new role!
"It was easy to complete the application and I receive news about jobs local to me. Someone was on hand to advise me when I didn’t understand something and was very helpful. I would have given 5 stars if the application form had saved the information I’d completed automatically. I ended up having to type it all in twice. If the jobs were the categorised by grade that would also make it better."
"Really easy system to use, takes a lot of hassle out of applying!"
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm!
"Good that you can apply direct to the school rather than going through an agency."
Thank you for your review Damian. Applying direct also means schools can save a fortune on agency fees so it's a win-win!
"MyNewTerm were excellent in supporting with my application. The updates were really useful. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new job to use MyNewTerm."
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you found the job alerts useful in your search. Wishing you all the best in your new role!
"My experience was very good. Setting up my profile was easy and applying to the different schools was much easier from then on."
Thank you for your review Abdul. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm!
"Very easy and straight forward to apply. All information saved from previous applications was time saving."
Thank you for your review Adam. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm. Wishing you all the best in your new role!
"Smooth, quick & easy, particularly as I was applying for my 1st role in Teaching."
Thank you for your review Reece. Congratulations on securing your 1st teaching position. Wishing you all the very best in your NQT year!
"Great thanks"
"Relevant job offers Thank you so much"
Thank you for your review Christine. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm. Wishing you all the best for your new role!
"Liked to be able to see all the available jobs in my desired area, and was quick and easy to submit applications due to not having to repeatedly fill out application forms."
Thank you for your review Tara. We are delighted to hear you found it much easier to apply for jobs at MyNewTerm compared with induvidual application forms for each role. Wishing you all the best in your new role!
"Very useful and efficient. I found it easy to find jobs matching my criteria and it was an easy process to apply."
"I think the process was quick and efficient. I was really pleased overall"
Thank you for your review Shabana. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm!
"Informative"
Thank you for your review Catherine. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm!
"An easy and pleasant experience on mynewterm. Thank you."
"Easy to use"
"Easy and simple"
"Excellently smooth and easy."
Thank you for your review Simon. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm!
"Found a job here and it allowed me to not fill out the same data about qualifications and work history with every new application. Excellent website."
Thank you for your review Eleanor. We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience using MyNewTerm!
My New Term is rated 4.81 based on 72 reviews