MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
Easy system to use, particularly like how you are updated in regard to your application -showing a timeline of the series of events from submittance.
Easy to use with clear instructions.
I think the whole process is very good. Although I feel all schools should have to reply through you if applications were successful or not. Otherwise I worry they may not have received it.
It’s has been really easy and simple to use .
The website is easy to use and filling in an application is a simple process.
The website is easy and simple to apply for a job and the staff are very helpful as I had technical issues with my application which was resolved in a quick timely manner. The staff are aamzing from my experience.
Haven't being successful to find a job on my new term yet but Whenever I need help call or live chat there's always someone there to help the staff is very helpful
Excellent keeps your details like Cv
Really easy to search for jobs by postcode and key terms with a map view to see their locations. The best feature though is being able to save your information in the profile which is a huge time saving when applying for more than one vacancy.
Easy to use. Easy to apply to multiple relevant roles.
Setting up my profile took time obviously but once everything was in place, it was very easy and quick to apply for vacancies.
Easy and convenient
It’s was easy to full the application...
i found MyNewTerm very helpful and easy. They were really a very good experience and i would recommend to others
My experience with MyNewTerm has been very positive and stress free. My friend who is an educator sign posted me to this site, now I check it regularly. Applications are straight forward, laid out well and easy to navigate. Filling out applications can be daunting, so having a site that takes out the complications of applying and uploading is appreciated.
Very straightforward and simple to use 🙂
Really time consuming
Website easy to fill out.
My New Term is a stress free way to look for jobs. The application is straightforward and. Easy to complete.. If you need help they are ready to chat and advise as well as support you throughout the application process.
Well done My New Term
Easy to use and a wide variety of jobs on the website
MyNewTerm is rated 4.69 based on 347 reviews