My New Term Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My New Term
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply."
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
"Helpful to have all information saved to speed up the application process"
"Great platform, easy to apply and track applications."
"easy to use and contained all of the relevant details of the post"
"It was easy to apply for my job. And luckily I have got one where i applied."
"Very easy to use once you have entered all information, it saves for future applications to save you time"
"This site has been very good and the staff are very helpful in the sense that they were willing to help me through my applications. They do a brilliant job."
"I did struggle filling it in on my phone. Altho i should imagine pretty standard it was quite complex for the position i wals applying for."
"Thanks mynewterm for all the great jobs you advertise everyday. I’m in my new job at BA because of you. Easy to navigate and applying for this made me more confident using your site. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new career move. Nanette"
"Excellent website! Easy to navigate. Well done My New Term👍"
"Easy to use, recieved a prompt response. The whole process from completeing the job application to recieving the job offer was a very quick turn around."
"Excellent kept me up to date and always left me in the loop"
"Really good website and easy application format. First Job I applied for through MyNewTerm, got the interview and got the Job. Many thanks"
"Easy to use and a great way to save time when applying! I absolutely love it!"
"Takes the pain of the monotonous teacher application forms away. Great website, always up to date!"
"My experience using my new term is very good .got a job from here."
"Easy to use and time saver. A great website."
"First job I ever applied for, got interview straight away and still there now. Very simple and user friendly job website"
"An easy way to find all school based jobs in the local authorities that are within travelling distance of my home. All in one place, brilliant. Having enrolled with a number of online sites, this was the only me that was specific to what I was interested in. I appreciated not being bombarded with countless emails from MyNew Term. Good application advice for those that need it and easy to return to jobs I am intretested in. Much better than most LA websites. I am Chair of Governors at a Nursery School and have shared your details with the Head. We use Herts for Learning but we are very close to Luton and Cetral Bedfordshire. Worth mentioning that I only stumbled on your site when checking term dates on a school website in Central Beds. Think about your marketing."
"Good communication of jobs via email every day"
"Efficient. Easy and easy to navigate."
My New Term is rated 4.78 based on 37 reviews