My New Term Reviews

of reviewers recommend My New Term
Email, Live Chat
Read My New Term  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
Easy to navigate and apply for roles. A great way to see all the jobs at local schools without having to check each of their websites. Definitely recommend.
Easy to use, nice to receive updates to see what jobs are out there
Because it was the first time I’d used the site I wasn’t entirely sure what to do. I spent too long and put too much information in the profile , not realising that I still had to do the personal statement. I then had little time left and had to address each item on the person specification and repeat a lot of what I had already said. However I was happy with it overall!
Such a great platform to learn more about jobs going in schools. This was especially important to me as a Mum trying to work around school days half terms etc. Very straightforward applications. If you ever need help someone is always there to help. Thank you so much MyNew Term!
The MyNewTerm website was easy to use, staff were very helpful too.
The website is so easy to use for candidates and the best bit is the fact that I don't have to input the same details every time I make an application to a school. The only suggestion I would give is, once the school has offered the prospective teacher the job, they should switch the update to offered/accepted within 3-5 days or something, rather than leave it for a while. It would make for an even smoother service. Maybe even an app so teachers get updates to their phone, like Amazon (for every step of the delivery process), for every step of the application process.
Easy to use website once you have registered.
My new term, has helped me research my options for teaching roles. Keeping me up to date it’s very little effort from myself !
A very user friendly experience which has made the application process so much easier.
Quick and easy to use plus I got the job which is even better!!! Thank you
A lot easier than trawling through job boards where you end up with pages of irrelevant jobs. Fill out your information once and you only have to update it after that. Saves a lot of time and effort.
Easy to use. Application clear. Good follow up employee's. Great communication
Once I had completed my profile details, I was able to see what vacancies were available to me without having to repeat the form filling process.
Very good service.Easy to create a profile and kept me up to date when positions I was interested in became available.Have just been recruited through this site.
Great experience submitting the applications. Outcomes/ statuses are confusing? Mine currently Says I’ve been offered a job but haven’t?
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your positive review!

The status is updated by the school so not sure why they would have changed it to this if it is not the case - perhaps you may wish to contact them to confirm?

Please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
The MyNewTerm team
Excellent service to help source quality people looking for employment in education, highly recommended.
It was easy to set up a profile and send off applications. Nice to have quick feedback.
MyNewTerm makes it incredibly easy to find your next role in education. I love how easy it is to filter by postcode and search by employers for your perfect role. Everyone should be signed up to MyNewTerm!
It’s so easy to use and if you accidentally do something wrong they contact you to confirm so you maintain your professionalism through your application.
Very easy and a pleasure to use .
My New Term is rated 4.80 based on 129 reviews