MyNewTerm Reviews

Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
While seeking employment I was often on this web sight, I found it easy to search and send out applications, it has a lot of vacancies in the field I need, so pleased I managed to find a job but I still keep a eye out for more jobs and chance my luck with other vacancies just to see if I make an interview.. thus helping me with gaining more experience in application filling and interviews. Love it!
Very good website to search for jobs. Highly recommended
Easy to follow
Very easy to find and apply for jobs. I really like MyNewTeam.
I have found that finding the right job and applying for it is very easy with Mynweterm.

It’s brilliant how once you have signed in and create your profile you just need to up dated as per when needed.

Maria E Horwood
Great - very easy to navigate and make applications!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Good service
Easy to use again and again
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Denise. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Generally good but I had a couple of issues. I couldn’t upload another document which I wanted to attach. The system looked like it hadn’t attached and I certainly didn’t get an acknowledgement that it did. In the end I sent a separate email with it attached. I also found it hard to update my work experience and add a new job. The words in my personal statement were correctly spaced but when I went to view my whole application before sending it randomly put words together with no spaces. This is not going to make a good impression on the employer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Ian. We are pleased to hear on the whole you found MyNewTerm generally good.

In terms of additional documents you are only able to upload one attachment and you should see this in the section once you have selected 'choose file'.

When copying across text from a word document this also copies across the formatting. To re-assure, I have checked your application and the spacing appears fine which is what the employer sees.

Thanks again for leaving feedback and please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.
Generally, the site is easy to use and the profile is cinvenient to edit.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Piers. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Easy to use, takes a lot of stress out of job searching.
I have been able to put up my resume easily, have a track record of all schools applied. Amazing experience.
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Erick. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
My new term provides comprehensive information on open vacancies in a clear and concise format. The site is easy to navigate and you can review your applications at any Time.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Maria. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Everything well
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Arturo. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Stored my work experience, qualifications and educational details so makes it so much quicker to up date any qualifications and personal specifications
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Donna. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
I like that it saves all my details. The website is good and straight forward
Great site. Easy to navigate and set up. Thanks so much.
It was much easier as only have to fill in the form once to make the profile.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search and apply.
Very easy and accessible application process where you can complete and return to saved documents at a time that suits you! Great opportunity to access/monitor progress of appliction.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Morine. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search, apply and monitor your application(s).
Very excellent site to look for vacancies.
Able to save completed job application so it makes so easier To submit job application in My New Term in future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Shahnaz. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search and apply.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.80 based on 164 reviews