MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
It has been great to digitally apply for a post.
I really like that you can change the options to give consent for references not to be contacted before an interview as this can always lead to a difficult conversation having to happen!

I think its great being able to see that the school has downloaded my application through my new term and its reassuring that my application has been received by the school.
Easy to use everything there u need to know
I love using MyNewTerm, and very happy using it, I regularly check for jobs in education.
Thank you.
Really easy and simply to use. Much more forward thinking from the old applications councils would offer for school staff.
Already recommended to staff in current school.
Excellent very easy to news
It's very good, easy to use and operate.
Thank you for your review Christal. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.

Warm regards,
The MyNewTerm team
It is my first time using My new Term and I found the website user friendly and set out in a methodical and useful order. I particularly like the job recommendations and overall I am impressed with My new Term.
Thank you for your review Amanda. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.

Warm regards,
The MyNewTerm team
Very easy to use, as it saves all your information so you don't need to fill out each time you apply for a new post.
Thank you for your review Naseem. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application!
Easy to apply once information loaded.
Thank you for your review Karen. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application!
Very helpful and good.
Thank you for your review Fahima. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application!
Mostly very good it would help however if you did not have to fill in the personal statement every time you apply.
Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you found the process mostly very good.

All of the standard information (employment history, qualifications, etc) is saved on your profile. When you apply for a role, you are required to complete a personal statement. The reason you have to do this each time is because the school requires you to refer to the person specification and detail how you meet the specific requirements of the role and why you want to work at their organisation. No two personal statements should ever been the same - it should be personal to the school and the role you are applying for.

Wishing you the best of luck with your recent applications and please do reach out if we can be of any further assistance.
This website is a fantastic resource in helping individuals who are looking for work. The application process is it to use and assists people to apply for work work who have been out of employment for a while. The site is clearly managed and maintained with great effort.
Thank you for your review Samena. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm a fantastic resource. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
It's an excellent experience. It was extremly easy to access
Thank you for your review Ifeoluwa. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I found it easy to use, but it would be nice to have some feedback as to why you weren't successful.
Thank you for your review Denise. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. I can see the schools have updated the status for each of your applications. As schools often recieve a high number of applications it is not often possible for schools to provide feedback at application stage. If you get in touch with us we would be happy to take a look and advise on things which may support your application in future. The MyNewTerm team
It was nice and simple
Thank you for your review Rabby. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Its easy to use and very convenient.
Thank you for your review Rubab. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
My New Term is very useful for applying for a job.
Thank you for your review Syeda. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I found it to be a good system. Spend a bit of time making your template and just go from there. saves a lot of time. My only downside is most of my education is pre 2000 and I couldn't get those dates in.
Thank you for your review Jim. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm a good system. You should be able to add in all of your employment history (it does not matter how long ago this was). If you need any further help with this please do get in touch.
I’ve found MyNewTerm very easy to use and it has all jobs related to working in schools. I’d recommend anyone wanting to work in a school to register.
Thank you for your review . We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
When I got stuck in the application process there was a number I could ring to get support. I also used the chat box to get advice on how to complete my application, which made the process a lot smoother as I had a few difficulties. The staff were very efficient, warm, professional and helpful.
Even though it doesn't feel nice to get rejected applications back, it actually lifts the anxiety of having to wait for an answer. So I like the fact that I'm immediately informed if I havent been put through the next stage of the selection process because it enables me to move on and continue searching elsewhere.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use and made use of our support team. We completely agree regarding finding out about the outcome of an application!
MyNewTerm is rated 4.71 based on 317 reviews