MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
My New Term makes the process of applying for a teaching job as easy as it can be. The platform is both intuitive and easy to use. Having a uniform online application process is a huge time saver compared with having to fill out bespoke application forms for each job. I appreciated the updates on the progress of my application, an additional element to the usual application process. I would certainly use MNT again as I will simply need to update my current profile and apply.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you found the notification updates useful when applying online at MyNewTerm.
It’s a very simple site to use and add any additional information, once you have all your profile done everything is saved so it’s much easier to apply for other jobs.
It took far too long.
Very easy to navigate through the site. A quick process on applying for vacancies.
MyNewterm is easy to use and very user-friendly.
I think my new term site is very useful,and helpful for applying jobs in education department.
it is a good experience.i can find many jobs on my new term related to my field.
great site
The web does not always work and has to be loaded again and again. The search not always works and it keeps freezing. When putting filters it would not hold them.
Very straight forward and easy to use. Great system!
It is great.
Nicely laid out and presented. Autosave only works on personal statement section which is annoying when you lose data input in section 1 because you've not manually pressed save. Copy and paste from one personal statement to another loses all formatting. Generally it's a 7/10 but could easily become a 10/10 with additional sw developer tweaks
Very helpful especially when i forgot to write other bits towards my profile
Very easy and efficient to use!
Very excellent
I found the process quite long, it took up quite a lot of my time, but I appreciate it is all important information needed
Very nice and friendly service
User-friendly, specific, appropriately detailed, and relevant.
It's very easy and helpful for me .
Very user friendly