MyNewTerm Reviews

Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
Simple to complete the application however, I didnt get conformation that I was invited to the interview I only recieved an email that there was an update in my account but nothing was there.
Easy and quick straightforward.
Very extensive list of jobs. Although profile form (employment history and personal statement) does take a lot to fill in.
It was very good and easy to use
Easy to navigate throughout the website
I do get the information needed, didn`t have any bad experiences so far
The personal statement section isn't set up correctly - words disappear out of the rhs of the box rather than wrapping. Everything else is great.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Patricia. We will take a look at how the personal statement box formats the text. We are pleased to hear you found everything else very good.
Its quite easy to use. Don't have to fill in your profile repeatedly like an application form. Its all stored in there. And you notifications each time your application has been updated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Gloria. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
It was fast and easy to apply for what I was looking for.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Annette. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Keeping all your info saves you having to input it everytime
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Penny. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
I have found it straightforward to use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Easy to use
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
you have to save every 30mins otherwise all your data is lost
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Tracey. The reason for the time limit is to protect your security so the system will auto-log out after a period of time if you have been inactive.
Very easy to find and apply for jobs. I really like MyNewTeam.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Donna. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Good service
Generally, the site is easy to use and the profile is cinvenient to edit.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Piers. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Generally good. Could schools please have an option to say if they will only except applications on their own school format. Spent a lot of time recently completing your one and was told I'd have to transfer onto a school one! Is there an option to complete a schools one on your website?
Thank you for your review Louise. Please could you contact us to let us know which school this is and we will follow up appropriately. The MyNewTerm application has been independently verified as fully compliant with the guidelines set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education so schools do not require an additional application form. Many schools now only accept online applications via MyNewTerm as it makes it easier for both them and candidates. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.
Because it was the first time I’d used the site I wasn’t entirely sure what to do. I spent too long and put too much information in the profile , not realising that I still had to do the personal statement. I then had little time left and had to address each item on the person specification and repeat a lot of what I had already said. However I was happy with it overall!
Such a great platform to learn more about jobs going in schools. This was especially important to me as a Mum trying to work around school days half terms etc. Very straightforward applications. If you ever need help someone is always there to help. Thank you so much MyNew Term!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sashagay. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search and apply.
Great experience submitting the applications. Outcomes/ statuses are confusing? Mine currently Says I’ve been offered a job but haven’t?
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for your positive review!

The status is updated by the school so not sure why they would have changed it to this if it is not the case - perhaps you may wish to contact them to confirm?

Please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,