MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
A good service and website, easy to navigate and use
Easy to Go through application forms
So far I am happy to using it and hopefully get the job I want
The application process is failry standard, but having the information saved and easy to update is very useful. The instructions are all very clear. What could be better is joining talent pools. If all schools who had registered a talent pool were listed and I was able to read through that list, rather than typing in the names of various schools
Easy to use with clear instructions.
It’s has been really easy and simple to use .
Website easy to fill out.
Very good except that I lost all my training information after I had input it. The support team were good even if I did have to start again and had to keep saving til it was all in.
It’s easy to use and makes it easier to apply for the jobs you need because it saves your profile and cv so you can apply for more jobs without having to worry about redoing your profile and cv constantly
Thank you for your review Zakiya. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm time-saving. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I love using MyNewTerm, and very happy using it, I regularly check for jobs in education. Thank you.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I found it easy to use, but it would be nice to have some feedback as to why you weren't successful.
Thank you for your review Denise. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. I can see the schools have updated the status for each of your applications. As schools often recieve a high number of applications it is not often possible for schools to provide feedback at application stage. If you get in touch with us we would be happy to take a look and advise on things which may support your application in future. The MyNewTerm team
My New Term is very useful for applying for a job.
Thank you for your review Syeda. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I found it to be a good system. Spend a bit of time making your template and just go from there. saves a lot of time. My only downside is most of my education is pre 2000 and I couldn't get those dates in.
Thank you for your review Jim. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm a good system. You should be able to add in all of your employment history (it does not matter how long ago this was). If you need any further help with this please do get in touch.
When I got stuck in the application process there was a number I could ring to get support. I also used the chat box to get advice on how to complete my application, which made the process a lot smoother as I had a few difficulties. The staff were very efficient, warm, professional and helpful. Even though it doesn't feel nice to get rejected applications back, it actually lifts the anxiety of having to wait for an answer. So I like the fact that I'm immediately informed if I havent been put through the next stage of the selection process because it enables me to move on and continue searching elsewhere.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use and made use of our support team. We completely agree regarding finding out about the outcome of an application!
Very accessible and clearly set out. A great place for finding your next job!
The instructions were clear and easy to follow to fill out the application. A email was sent back within a few minutes to say it had been received .
Thank you for your review Susan. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Hopefully due to My New Term I will be successful with my application. Easily accessible to find new jobs in your area
Thank you for your review Colleen. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
It was good as it saved previous applications. My only issue is the going through each time to the personal statement is clunky.
Thank you for your positive review Nicola! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply. We would be interested to hear how we could further improve the personal statement section and will reach out to you for your thoughts. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
Was very simple and easy steps
Thank you for your review Hajera! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply direct to schools. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
Very easy to navigate when applying for jobs
Thank you for your review Kaushika! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply direct to schools. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
MyNewTerm is rated 4.69 based on 354 reviews