MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
i found MyNewTerm very helpful and easy. They were really a very good experience and i would recommend to others
My experience with MyNewTerm has been very positive and stress free. My friend who is an educator sign posted me to this site, now I check it regularly. Applications are straight forward, laid out well and easy to navigate. Filling out applications can be daunting, so having a site that takes out the complications of applying and uploading is appreciated.
Very straightforward and simple to use 🙂
Really time consuming
Website easy to fill out.
My New Term is a stress free way to look for jobs. The application is straightforward and. Easy to complete.. If you need help they are ready to chat and advise as well as support you throughout the application process. Well done My New Term
Easy to use and a wide variety of jobs on the website
Easy to use once all the main information has been entered, clear and informative.
I am extremely overwhelmed by the experience I had with Mynewterm. It is as easy and straight forward as it could be. Looking forward in future with more valuable resources for better work opportunities.
Easy way to find vacancies available in schools and be able to apply to them too
Very good except that I lost all my training information after I had input it. The support team were good even if I did have to start again and had to keep saving til it was all in.
Samantha on live chat helped me from beginning to end , pointed out where I had gone wrong and how to amend it I can’t Thankyou enough .
I found though the input of your personal information (qualifications, job experience e.g) time consuming, it is well worth doing as it turns into your online cv almost. It then makes it very simple to apply for nearby jobs and the filters you can use are very helpful. I have been in my new job in a school for 3 months now and I am so happy I've made the move. So thankyou my new term
This system is excellent. It is very user friendly and thorough.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application!
Website is fine but the application form is frustrating. Especially inappropriate/illegal to demand that applicants state whether they've taken maternity leave before (and to state that it is a legal requirement to provide that information). I wouldn't have used the website to apply if I had a choice.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you found the website fine to use. In regards the application, in order to comply with Safer Recruitment guidelines schools are required to view the full employment history of candidates with any gaps in employment explained with the dates and reasons. This is the same for all school application forms and a requirement in order to comply with Keeping Children Safe in Education. There is no specific reference to maternity leave on the application, only that all gaps in employment must be explained. We have tried to reach out to you to clarify this further. We wish you the best of luck with your recent applications and please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.
Very easy to use once you have created your profile saves alot of time when completing an application.
Thank you for your review Tanya. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm time-saving. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
It’s easy to use and makes it easier to apply for the jobs you need because it saves your profile and cv so you can apply for more jobs without having to worry about redoing your profile and cv constantly
Thank you for your review Zakiya. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm time-saving. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
It has been great to digitally apply for a post. I really like that you can change the options to give consent for references not to be contacted before an interview as this can always lead to a difficult conversation having to happen! I think its great being able to see that the school has downloaded my application through my new term and its reassuring that my application has been received by the school.
Thank you for your review Caitriona. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use and we agree regarding the references. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Easy to use everything there u need to know
Thank you for your review Louise. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
I love using MyNewTerm, and very happy using it, I regularly check for jobs in education. Thank you.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
MyNewTerm is rated 4.69 based on 354 reviews