MyNewTerm Reviews

MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
Website easy to use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sharon. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Super application
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Niculina. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Very Good: Easy to use
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mariyah. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use.
MyNewTerm is really user friendly. I would highly recommend it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Tara. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm user friendly and could recommend us to others.
It is so quick and easy to fill in the initial application form with all your qualifications and work history. Then it’s simple to personalise each application using the person specification. This approach to applying for jobs definitely takes the stress out of the process so you can just focus on the important person specification, each time you apply for a job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply taking the stress out of job applications.
The application process was very straight-forward!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
The site is easy to use, and I had the response from the school sent to my email sent straight again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Luiza. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Its quite easy to use. Don't have to fill in your profile repeatedly like an application form. Its all stored in there. And you notifications each time your application has been updated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Gloria. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
a very good and easy service to use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Wade. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Nice easy to use x
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Beverley. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm nice and easy to use.
This is my second time applying through MyNewTerm (the first was a fixed term contract). It's so easy to check new vacancies that match your requirements. It was great to see my profile already to update from my first time applying.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply the second time around!
Very easy, straightforward
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Valiantsina. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Fab help & support
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Emma. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
It was fast and easy to apply for what I was looking for.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Annette. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Keeping all your info saves you having to input it everytime
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Penny. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
I have found it straightforward to use.
Fantastic web site with a great range of jobs too - easy to navigate around
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Karen. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick and easy to apply.
Easy to use
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Good website and agency type organisation notifying support staff/HLTA experienced like myself of local vacancies.

Currently I am looking for employment again in an education setting after a few years away from the sector and your website and being a candidate listed is ideal for me browsing and applying. Thank you for your help and recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ruth. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use as you return to the education sector.
As always very easy to use and always good with updates of new jobs .
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Shabana. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.77 based on 209 reviews