My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
Sam was the best. Kept me updates and kept in touch regularly.
Molly was very great to work with. Friendly and informative and kept me up to date with the progress of my application. The e-sign process was simple and I had zero issues. I enjoyed that I communicated with the same 2/3 people throughout the process
Smooth process with fantastic communication throughout. Made the whole experience easy and stress free. Would definitely recommend.
Daniel was pleasant and helpful and got my stuff sorted really quickly, definitely recommend him and the company!
Very helpful with getting me all the information I needed.
Daniel was really helpful and explained everything to me fully. The processes overall was simple and I was guided through it to make everything as easy as possible.
All staff have a good skill of customers satisfaction they all and always helpful
All staff very helpful good interest rate Thankyou so much for
Very helpful and polite, answered all questions we had and gave a smooth service from being to end. would defiantly recommend.
Molly was amazing. This was my first experience in buying a car and Molly looked after me every step of the way. Constantly keeping me informed and updated in the process of buying my new car. As you can imagine, buying your first car can be anxious times but molly made the whole experience with while and now I can't wait to pick up my new motor. Cheers en Molly ✌
Kept in constant communication at all times and was very friendly and professional. Very good and fast service
I bought a car through my car credit, everything from start to finish was easy, including the online signing & identification process , its all first class and a very very high standard of professional communication from Daniel.
My finance application was fast very happy
Molly gave me excellent customer service, she has helped a lot and made the whole process very easy, she has done a great job and it was nice to speak to someone and make you feel like number 1, she gave outstanding customer care. Sam and Helen also helped at times when Molly wasn't available and they helped a lot when issues came up, hugely grateful to the whole team, running a great service! Thank you.
Cannot recommend these people highly enough. I dealt with Daniel and Josh on the phone and both were down to earth decent lads. Contacted them on the Sunday afternoon, deal complete inside 48 hours with an APR of 5% lower than quoted! Picking the car up on Friday. Can’t say better than that.
Molly was extremely helpful in the purchase of my new car. I am so pleased with it.
So happy I found the perfect finance deal to go with a perfect car. I would just like to thank Grant and the team at My Car Credit for providing a cracking deal within a speedy time. Initial enquiries made at 11am, finance sorted and car collected by 3pm. Very impressed and would definitely recommend.
I will name him Simon Cox went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted at the best price. Him and his team have been so helpful polite positive and kept me fully informed the whole way. Thanks to you all.
Very simple process. Simon was very helpful and kept me updated throughout the process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
They did a good job and with a good apr
My Car Credit 5 star review on 19th March 2021