My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
Molly was excellent and kept me informed every step of the way. It was an easy process and her Customer Service was excellent.
Molly was so helpful every step
A big thank you to Sam and all the team they have been great to deal with and kept me up to date throughout from start to finish. The whole team are a credit to your company excellent service thank you for all your help.
Very fast very helpful amazing staff molly was more than helpful al the time , highly recommended.
Adam made everything really simple and straight forward, took care of everything behind the scenes so I didn't have to. Genuinely really nice guy too. Within the space of 2 days I had been accepted, the funds had been sent over to the dealership and I was ready to pick up my car.
the customer service was outstanding, always very helpful on any queries made, very prompt in replying to any emails, the service from start to finish was excellant, letting you know progress all the way through
I had the pleasure of dealing with Brianna to secure my car credit. I applied online and had a call within minutes with how to proceed. Brianna was super helpful, explained everything clearly and understood my requirements. Within days I was able to go and collect my new car with very clear payment terms and a lovely process to go with it. Everyone I dealt with from Brianna, Josh to Susan (I think that was the name in payouts) was smiley, friendly, and happy to help. 100% will recommend to all my friends, and just feel lucky to have stumbled across My Car Credit. Well done!
The process was fairly straight forward . We had a few issues with my signature but Daniel was really good
Excellent service and support with an outcome that was a huge benefit to my financial situation, excellent rates. Molly Gee was more than helpful with my aplication
What a fantastic experience! Was time for a new car and I couldn’t of asked for better customer service and expeditiousness! A big thank you to Simon Cox, it was a pleasure working with you and I really appreciate the service you provided, top quality, you’re a star! Please have a beer on me when the pubs open!
Daniel was very thorough and personable, made the process feel easy and was very good at communicating what was happening at each stage. Simple process and easy to use online portal.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish, very quick response times and everything explained very clearly, would definitely use this company again and would recommend to anyone!
Very helpful and quite straight forward process
Excellent service. Seamless execution and very customer friendly attitude. Full marks to grant and my car credit.
The whole process from start to finish was easy. The advisors were happy to answer my pretty basic questions without making me feel uneasy. They talked me through the stages and I didn't feel pressured in anyway to go ahead with everything. I would certainly use you again in the future. Thank you.
Absolute pleasure to deal with. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and efficient. The easiest and most professional process, couldn't be happier with the service. I spoke with Brianna, Tom and I think Adam/Arron? Thanks guys! X
Very impressed with the friendly, professional and swift response to my initial enquiry. The process and decision to enable me to buy a family car was supported very well by various team members, I was kept informed at every stage. We now look forward to collecting our new car. Thank you.
Just had confirmation for my new car finance My Car Credit has been excellent my account manager Brianna has been friendly and efficient throughout the process with everything complete in just 24hrs can't wait to pick up my new car Tuesday. Thankyou so much strongly recommend.
Very professional from start to finish, I would like to say a big thanks to all the team especially Daniel and James.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,605 reviews