MX5parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend MX5parts
Read MX5parts Reviews

sales@mx5parts.co.uk

1 Orion Court, 5 Rodney Road,,

Perfect place to go for your mx5 parts. Have most things you need at good prices. Always deliver on time. Honest reviews of parts usuful.
Parts were delivered in a robust and safe package and fully complying with what I was expected. Excellent support and professionnal behavior from the sale staff all along the process. Quite a long delay concerning delivery to France, but MX5 parts staff has nothing to do with it.
Delivered quickly, we’ll packaged, the part was exactly what they said it was… really pleased with my wind deflector… thank you
I live in Belgium and I had to add 20€+ for only taxes for this item. So, to total cost is twice the price of the article... How do you want me to buy more articles from you with this configuration? So from now, I will work with european online stores like il.motorsport and zymexx
Hi - we appreciate and respect your feedback, we always try to keep our shipping costs to a minimum and the costs charged are those that we incur from our couriers, but of course, we do understand your point of view. We hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Thank you MX5parts
Greta range but if I could make one change to your products and services, it would be to have the option and choice of a next day guaranteed delivery service because sometimes you need it.
Arrived promptly and correct size. Just what I ordered.
My vital component arrived on time. I’m in the EU and the VAT was deducted for export. BRILLIANT 🤩.
No-fuss company. Delivers quickly and without any problems at all. :-)
The best parts and accessorie for mazda mx5 for order online
My go to supplier for MX-5 parts; both genuine and after-market. Good support and competitive pricing. Only complaint is a lot of visible items I have wanted to buy are not in stock.
Always brilliant service,and excellent after sales service as well. A pleasure to deal with,cannot recommend enough
Purchased brake pedal switch as an outside chance of resolving an ABS and Traction control dash lights permanently ON. Garage wanted £530 to switch out ABS module. Good tip on MX5 parts website suggesting switch is one of the first items to change for rear brake light issues and I suspected it was all somehow connected when I realised brake lights were intermittent. Part arrived next day. Part fitted and car back on the road within 1/2 hour all problems solved, dash lights off and all for around £13 delivered.
Fast and good service
I ordered a can of British Racing Green paint for my green Mazda MX5. It came on time and was a perfect match for my car. Thank you!
Great selection of genuine Mazda parts for my NA (Mk1 1.6) MX5 restoration.
The exhaust i ordered is really good and I am very happy with my product. Only downside to my whole experience is that the tracking is really bad and didn't work
I purchased a window motor, runner, cables complete. Which came with very clear instructions. I was surprised to find that fitting was about as complicated as filling the tank...... And cheaper. Many thanks and I'm sure I'll be buying the other side soon.
Not a lot you can say Other than a good company and easy to deal with
Fantastic delivery times on a huge range of MX5 parts across all platforms.
Product is fine, would recommend although it is a nightmare getting the bolts off. With that been said I would like to mention I made my order over the phone and the customer service was terrible, very blunt, very rude and felt like he didn’t want to help at all.
Hi Stuart - thank you for your feedback, we apologise that your customer experience was hugely positive with us, we have passed your comments to our management team to help us continually improve for the future. Thank you
MX5parts is rated 4.65 based on 818 reviews