Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Musicstreet 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Daren W
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Simon V
Friendly, honest always go above and beyond in ways to help and advise. Happy girl with her new purchase
Musicstreet 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Really happy with the item. Thanks guys!
Excellent +++ Music store, The staff were top notch and very good to deal with. My purchase, a 'Yamaha SA2200' guitar was delivered to me within a couple of days. I am well pleased with my purchase, and , highly recommend this 'Music shop'. Now the bad news, ( for the staff ) I'll be back. Thanks again. Yours Sincerely, Paddy.
Excellent communication easy to deal with and fast efficient delivery. Many Thanks
This is the first time I have used Musicstreet. I first enquired looking for Highwood Bridge Saddles for a Stratocaster, these were not currently in stock. They advised me of date they were expected. I placed an order for two sets of Saddles and three sets of Di Addario Electric Guitar Strings. Saddles were expected in stock on 16th of April, unfortunately these never arrived in stock until 21st April owing to Customs clearance hold up. They arrived in stock on 22nd April and were despatched to me by courier and I received these on 23rd April. I was kept in the loop throughout via email contact from Musicstreet ( Andy ) as to progress regarding my order and was emailed to say items had been despatched to me via Courier. All in all, a good service and I could not have got these Saddles any quicker anywhere else. Alan R.
Excellent advice and support given in choosing my starter electric guitar and amp. Delighted with both!
Stunning guitar, backed up by first class staff and “same day” setup and delivery! What’s not to like? Will be back when my wallet recovers a bit !!! Thank you !!! Daren
Musicstreet 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Purchased a cordoba C5 guitar in January. Amazing delivery. Easy payment. the guitar itself is great to play too. As a long-time electric guitarist and acoustic enthusiast, I couldn't imagine making the move to spanish guitar with any other instrument.
Order came quickly and as described. Guitar well set up out the box. Will use again
Great service and products
Easy to order online, delivered on time, excellent service
Great service. The guys couldn't have been more helpful. I really appreciate the time Andy spent making sure the guitar set-up was as good as it could be.
I’ve always had a really great experience shopping here, and the selection is really excellent.
Purchased a Yamaha APX600. Arrived well packaged and on the day stated. Would defineately recommend. Thank you Musicstreet
Very welcoming and great services amazing shop definitely recommend
Ordering off the slick website was easy. Even after adding on delivery cost I got the best price I could find and my order arrived promptly. Happy.
When my order didn't arrive as expected they went above and beyond to put it right. Very happy with my guitar very impressed with the service.
Called to ask how I wanted my guitar set up. Delivery was prompt and the guitar double boxed. Excellent.
Great service and item arrived next day will buy again
The services was swift and efficient and my guitar was delivered on time. When I had a problem understanding something I phoned them up and the staff were very helpful and sorted out my misunderstanding in a polite and professional manner. Excellent. Gerry Good.
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,227 reviews