Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
I’m very pleased so far, it took me weeks to choose a massage gun and I feel this definitely does the job..👍🏼
Amazing service and amazing gun
Great service arrived sooner than expected and a great product
Very good quality. Well worth the money
A really good product, built to last. Easy to use and comes with instructions for newbies like me for the main muscles.
I’ve found it good for activating smaller muscles pre training and relieving after you’ve done a proper workout.
There was a slight delay with delivery but they were good enough to explain the delay in detail when I asked. Danny also emailed again a couple of days later to make sure I knew when it was being dispatched, very good service.
Great product with really clear instructions !
Perfect for aiding recovery after training hard.
Excellent customer service and great product. The whole buying experience makes you feel great about buying the Muscle Gun
Item as described and seemed to be living up to its rating.
Altho the item was out of stock. You kept me informed of when delivery was expected and felt like I mattered. Thank you
The musclegun is very light and easy to use. Two years ago, I did a mystery injury to my ankle which resulted in swelling and pain in my leg and despite seeing two consultants, osteopaths, physiotherapists, sports therapists, the discomfort remained and moving my leg was difficult and stiff. However after one 5 minute session with the Musclegun, mobility and swelling improved and I’m able to sleep without pain.
Bought this to try and ease some back spine arm and shoulder pain following a bad accident. Can honestly say I couldn’t love without it now it’s worked wonders for me. Would 100% recommend
I was a little dubious as to why Musclegun (who I'd not heard of before) would be so much cheaper than Theragun, but I gave them a shot and so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

Delivery was admittedly a bit of an issue as the UK seems to carry low amounts of stock and was waiting on a shipment, but Danny was very good at communicating and making sure it arrived in time for my deadline (gift).
Although i was initially disappointed as the item was out of stock and this was not obvious when purchasing, I have to say that the excellent customer service received from Danny and the quality of the product have completely removed this disappointment. The product looks and feels excellent quality, is easy to use and seems to reduce the normal aches after a hard session.
Very happy with the product and great service definitely recommend
So far so good, I am really impressed with the Muscle Gun Carbon. It is really easy to use, lightweight but packs a punch and very quiet. It helped my legs get through a 24hr running event. The service from Muscle Gun was second to none, thank you!
Great service and communication through the transaction which was long due to delays caused by Covid.
Early days yet, though so far soooooo good!!! Short use and the results are epic!!!
5 star service from MuscleGun from start to finish
Very pleased with this purchase, works really well
Musclegun is rated 4.87 based on 89 reviews