Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
The booklet which comes with the MuscleGun clearly shows how to use it effectively on different muscle groups and the different attachments work brilliantly to target specific areas. I would highly recommend this product!
Unbelievable piece of kit. would recommend to anyone.
Well packaged and good quality product out the box with robust packing case. Very effective so far with good range of heads and speed settings.
I coach American football and there is few better recovery tools out there for my players. Price point is high, but an amazing product and well worth the price. Delivery was fast and came with a portable carry case. Use the instructions to get the best results - sounds obvious but as a guy I just jumped straight in and waved it over my muscles but after reading the leaflet the different heads and speeds really make a difference! Amazing product. Ten Stars!
Superb product. Very easy to use with great instructions.
Awesome bit of kit... worth every penny
I have just been using it for a couple of days but it's great so far. The motor is very powerful and is exactly what I was hoping for.
Very good at reliving pain and soreness after a long run
Absolutely love this bit of kit, helps after an intensive bike ride to relax and recover those hard worked muscles. highly recommended!
I was a little nervous parting with my money for this and wondered whether it would provide value for money...well the nerves are long gone and I just wish had bought it sooner. As a runner I mainly use it on my legs and it's been a massive help for helping them to heal more quickly as I've upped my speed and mileage. It's such a good product and in my view worth every penny.
Brilliant product feels real quality product. Arrived in 24 hours.
This product is amazing. Super simple to use, not very noisy at all, multiple settings which makes it more than your basic muscle guns. The different attachments make for more a wider range of use as well. 10 out of 10!
Great bit of kit to work through that soreness after a heavy session
I thought I had put in a review please confirm if this is so as I have questions to ask re my carbon go
Quality product. Easy to use and great results.
really good quality product after one week of use, really enjoying it
The gun does EXACTLY advertised. Great product , I will spread the good word . Not to sure of the Charged duration , too early in my use. BUT your company has been great to work with , a professional and polite customer relationship WELL DONE
Muscle gun carbon go. This is amazing. Gets right down to the deep tissue muscles. Fast changing just 1 hour. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Musclegun 5 star review on 13th April 2021
An issue with delivery- not their fault- but handled with great care- awesome customer services! Will definitely recommend!
Having read several reviews on various types of massage guns, I opted for the MuscleGun. I’m so glad I did. The purchase was easy and delivery was super fast. The product is fantastic for ease of use and the various attachments. I’ve suffered for years with tight traps/shoulders and since moving to a small hill farm, now my quads, hamstrings and calf muscles. The MuscleGun has helped to ease aches and pains from day to day chores and my weights work outs (when I get the time). Great value for money and will be invaluable to both myself and my husband. Thank you MuscleGun. I think I’ve even convinced my brother to make a purchase ;-)
Musclegun is rated 4.85 based on 200 reviews