Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Great piece of equipment. Easy to use and delivers great results. I use it after every gym session and it definitely helps with my recovery. I highly recommend this product.
A great bit of kit. Well made and a quality product. I would definately recommend.
Well built and very powerfull, been using a week to treat tight glutes causing scatica pains in my left leg, seems to be releasing the pain. Would recommend to others
I suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and Chronic Achilles Heel Tendonitis. And I’ve been struggling for years. Made my research about massage guns with prices and etc as they can cost a lot. But this is worth every penny and it’s not pretentious. It does what it says and it’s half the price of the branded ones! It’s worth it and it really helped me ALOT. Only thing I regret I didn’t buy this sooner! I got the Muscle Gun Carbon.
Can't use it on my spine and shoulders myself otherwise its great.
This is the best purchase I’ve ever made. It came in a great package and an easy to use manual. It came with all of the attachments in a recommended form of how to use it and they also provided protein powder and protein bars with a water bottle as an extra. I would definitely recommend that you purchased this item.
Amazing product. Opening the package reminded me of the wow experience of opening an early Apple product.Really sharp design of every aspect. Superb carry case and a very easy to use Appto guide the user. It is not often that my expectations are exceeded but this is an exceptional product.
Received my musclegun last week and it works very well it’s doing exactly what a wanted it to do 👍
Great piece of kit. The ball came off the main unit but was easy to reattach. Otherwise would have been five stars
The booklet which comes with the MuscleGun clearly shows how to use it effectively on different muscle groups and the different attachments work brilliantly to target specific areas. I would highly recommend this product!
Unbelievable piece of kit. would recommend to anyone.
Well packaged and good quality product out the box with robust packing case. Very effective so far with good range of heads and speed settings.
I coach American football and there is few better recovery tools out there for my players. Price point is high, but an amazing product and well worth the price. Delivery was fast and came with a portable carry case. Use the instructions to get the best results - sounds obvious but as a guy I just jumped straight in and waved it over my muscles but after reading the leaflet the different heads and speeds really make a difference! Amazing product. Ten Stars!
As a long time user of the Theragun G2Pro, I finally upgraded to the new wave of quieter, adjustable massage guns. Musclegun's offering is great. Although not quite as powerful as the original Theragun, this is a minor negative when you take into account everything else it offers. The 5 hour battery life with 1 hour quick charge is a game changer in comparison to the use - recharge routine with the Theragun. The adjustable levels are great and even on the highest setting the noise is subtle enough to continue a conversation or watch TV (with the volume up). For reference, the closest I can describe the noise is a bit like someone hoovering in the room next door. You can hear it, but it's not irritating or intrusive. Considering the wide variety of options on the market now, MuscleGun have created an excellent product that ticks all the boxes whilst remaining competitively priced.
Superb product. Very easy to use with great instructions.
Went to the Chiropractor and had a Theragun used on me. Instantly decided that I wanted a percussion gun, but didn't want to pay £550 for the top Theragun. Found the Musclegun recommended by Men's Health, with a money back offer - so took the plunge. What turned up was a beautifully packaged gun that really looks the part. It also works exceptionally well - not sure if it is quite as vicious as a Theragun, but it's right up there. Has definitely made a difference to my aches and pains. Overall, a great buy!
Awesome bit of kit... worth every penny
I have just been using it for a couple of days but it's great so far. The motor is very powerful and is exactly what I was hoping for.
Very good at reliving pain and soreness after a long run
Absolutely love this bit of kit, helps after an intensive bike ride to relax and recover those hard worked muscles. highly recommended!
Musclegun is rated 4.86 based on 208 reviews