Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Fun itself is great, long wait for delivery- not a problem as expected with covid but the expected dates on the website when ordering were way out.

Would be great if they’d include a booklet or guide that wasn’t on Instagram- had to search around other sites to find info on how to use various attachments as instagram isn’t something I use.
Hi there Phil, thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated, just in regards to our manual - there should have been our new user guide within your packaging box if you'd like to check that, however if you can't find it please just send us an e mail at - sales@muscleguns.co.uk and we will happily post you one - in the meantime we will also send you an electronic version. Also apologies again for the delays - these were as you have highlighted mainly as a result of COVID and our stock being delayed on import.
Thanks again,
Best regards
Danny
Really good machine, feel a lot better after I’ve used it.
Carry case is handy for taking out and about.
Only four stars because there was a delay in the pre-order delivery.
Is proving useful, however I already injured my shoulder using it and am seeing the doctor. I would have appreciated some more education on the Do's and Don'ts. You provide a map of the body's muscles but more advice would have been appreciated.
Hi there William, firstly thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and in respect of a more comprehensive user guide, that has been something we have been working on over the last month and have just finalised of which we will send a digital copy to you via e mail. I hope this helps but you have any further questions regarding use of the device at all please do not hesitate to contact our sales support team - sales@muscleguns.co.uk.
Many thanks
Danny
I really like this product and it works for massaging muscles. However, my girlfriend thinks it's funny to use it as a vibrator. This really annoys me.
Great for inbetween the maintenance visits to my physio. Quite happy with the product.
Thanks for the great review Jordan!
We love it. A little heavy when going for a while but definitely does a good job! Great purchase
Very intensive. Great on the calf but too much on the back.
Musclegun is rated 4.87 based on 89 reviews