Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Bought for my son and I wanted to buy a muscle gun that was British and specifically because of previous bad experiences with quality, it wasn't made in china...DOH.
Anyway the product looks good and so far its working well.
My only gripe is that the MG website references the UK at every stage and I am thinking I am buying a British made product. At no point did anything on the product sheet or the website (that I noted) did you say that although the gun was made in China.
I'll update on how we are getting along with the MG Carbon Go as we go.
Hi there William, firstly thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated and we just wanted to provide some correspondence in regards to your concern that our products are not manufactured in the UK, which although we are a UK based brand and business - which we really do take pride on as we stride to offer the very best in customer support and experience, to reassure you, our products are manufactured to an extremely high standard with high quality components and have been rigorously and thoroughly tested to ensure the best possible performance and reliability standards - these both also being of paramount importance to us as in addition to service, we also want to provide our customers with the best possible quality of product, to validate this we do include a 2 year warranty as standard on our Carbon devices, this said with the majority of electronic brands, they do not always quote the origin of where their products are manufactured, I hope all of this helps though and thank you again for your feedback and if you require any assistance at all, please do feel free to reach out to our customer support team - sales@muscleguns.co.uk
The MuscleGun is a great device, well built and works well with the different speeds and attachments.
Very disappointed in the support / ‘Deep’ app. No videos, just a still with audio with it. No guidance on whether different treatments require different attention, or if with some injuries/pain you shouldn’t treat with MuscleGun.
The ‘comprehensive’ manual is just a pamphlet with basic information.
Given the purpose of the MuscleGun, I feel a bit let down.
Hi, many thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated, we are sorry however to hear you are disappointed with our Deep App, to reassure you we invest a great deal of time, researching and working with our own professional sports therapists to try and produce the very best and comprehensive educational content possible, tailored with specific guidance on the correct methods to apply your MuscleGun device. Given this, our user guide is simply in abbreviated form with our Deep app intended for more detailed guidance. However, if you have any specific
questions at all and would like more education or help on how to use your MuscleGun, our after care support team will be happy to help you with any information you require and so if you'd like to reach out to them, please feel free to drop them an e mail at sales@muscleguns.co.uk and they will be sure to respond with as much information as possible.
MuscleGun Customer Service Support
Thank you for asking me to do a review. I have only tried it a couple of times but can see the benefits- it certainly eased the pain in my back and helped to gradually take the pain away.

Unfortunately it is so easy for me just to move the wrong way when not thinking for a few moments. I believe it will be very useful.
Very happy with my purchase !
Minus one star because the extra bowl head I have been given doesn’t work on my musclegun.
Delivered as promised and good looking device, haven’t used it yet as it’s just arrived but expecting quality, only grumble is no user guide.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated, in regards to our user guide, this should have been enclosed with your device in the original packaging, we'll get one posted and sent electronically to you right away.
MuscleGun Team
Nice and quiet which is important and goes down to a lower setting than the Theragun which is great for working around the head and neck.
Great piece of kit, certainly is helping me relieve muscle soreness and aches and pains. Probably noisier than I was anticipating but I'd imagine there are louder devices out there.
Fun itself is great, long wait for delivery- not a problem as expected with covid but the expected dates on the website when ordering were way out.

Would be great if they’d include a booklet or guide that wasn’t on Instagram- had to search around other sites to find info on how to use various attachments as instagram isn’t something I use.
Hi there Phil, thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated, just in regards to our manual - there should have been our new user guide within your packaging box if you'd like to check that, however if you can't find it please just send us an e mail at - sales@muscleguns.co.uk and we will happily post you one - in the meantime we will also send you an electronic version. Also apologies again for the delays - these were as you have highlighted mainly as a result of COVID and our stock being delayed on import.
Thanks again,
Best regards
Danny
Really good machine, feel a lot better after I’ve used it.
Carry case is handy for taking out and about.
Only four stars because there was a delay in the pre-order delivery.
Is proving useful, however I already injured my shoulder using it and am seeing the doctor. I would have appreciated some more education on the Do's and Don'ts. You provide a map of the body's muscles but more advice would have been appreciated.
Hi there William, firstly thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and in respect of a more comprehensive user guide, that has been something we have been working on over the last month and have just finalised of which we will send a digital copy to you via e mail. I hope this helps but you have any further questions regarding use of the device at all please do not hesitate to contact our sales support team - sales@muscleguns.co.uk.
Danny
I really like this product and it works for massaging muscles. However, my girlfriend thinks it's funny to use it as a vibrator. This really annoys me.
Great for inbetween the maintenance visits to my physio. Quite happy with the product.
Thanks for the great review Jordan!
We love it. A little heavy when going for a while but definitely does a good job! Great purchase
Very intensive. Great on the calf but too much on the back.
Musclegun is rated 4.84 based on 144 reviews