Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Great piece of kit. Well made, quality feel. Performs really well. Excellent delivery service. Customer services prompt and helpful with answering a query. Very impressed.
Our package didn’t arrive due to a parcel force issue, but musclegun still replied to our email on a Sunday, apologised, chased it on the Monday to make sure we got it, credited our account with the postage and sent accessories as an apology. Great service, you can’t ask for more than that - thank you musclegun! Really high quality product, very happy with the purchase !!
Great piece of equipment at targeting arears I've always struggled to roll out. Easy to use, has a great battery life and very well prices. Would definitely recommend!
Very impressed. Easy to use, clear and concise instruction leaflet. I’ve noticed a difference after only a handful of uses.
Customer service was great. Delivery was quick. Musclegun is fantastic but a little bit pricey. The freebies were good too, 3 nutrition bar, recovery gel and a drink bottle.
Excellent quality product.
I have just been using it for a couple of days but it's great so far. The motor is very powerful and is exactly what I was hoping for.
I thought I had put in a review please confirm if this is so as I have questions to ask re my carbon go
Quality product. Easy to use and great results.
Website is very clearly laid out and informative. Quick order processing, dispatch and delivery. Product feels premium with packaging and accessories. The Carbon Go build quality is superb, skipped the cheaper guns on the market as you get what you pay for and what you get here is great! Have only used once but loving it so far.
Excellent piece of kit to aid recovery from Gym and Cycling sessions. Highly recommended.
A highly effective and easy to use piece of equipment. I purchased to save money seeking sports massage therapy and will easily have recouped the money spent in two months.
Only had it for a few days, have been impressed with the build quality and battery life. Great for pre and post exercise. Delivery was next day with great packaging. An unexpected bonus, if you hold it against your chest on the lowest setting you can do the best Dalek impressions.
Absolutely amazing. Such a sophisticated piece of equipment of great quality. I have used it every day since it arrived a week ago and I genuinely feel better for it. A 2 year warranty on top of that is also greatly appreciated. I have the MG Carbon Go, I love it!
Good quality
Lush bit of kit
What a gun! Best out there and definitely helps get rid of those sore DOMS!
During the lockdown I have been unable to go to my regular massage for my arthritis, so I thought I would try this out. Even though my wife is not a trained masseuse, the instructions provided has already given me more relief than I have had in ages. I would recommend this to anyone
Really happy with my Musclegun , I purchased to help shoulder/ arm injury and is really helping!! To the point I took to my physio session and my physiotherapist was impressed!! I bought it after reading a men’s health review, didn’t want to spend Theragun money as an experiment! and I am glad I went M H review as it was their number 1 !! I purchased directly and service was amazing! on the purchase and haven’t needed to use the return service. Have recommended to a couple of friends with age injury issues!
Had heard other people say how great this product was at assisting with recovery after exercise. Having spent lots of money on sports rehab we decided to give this a go. Amazing results from day one of using the machine. Instant relief on tight muscle spots and overall improved flexibility after exercise. Easier to target pain than a foam roller and quicker, 100% recommended by us
Musclegun is rated 4.82 based on 172 reviews