Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
So far, absolutely nothing to drag down from 5 stars
This is a great massage gun, much quieter and more versatile than my friend’s of another famous brand.
This is incredible! Variety of speed settings and it is extremely powerful. My partner was sceptical after experiencing a cheaper model and he was blown away at how effective, powerful and easy to use this product is. Love the little guide that comes with it, showing which areas to target, and bonus gift of a free oil and head attachment was nice. Have already told lots of people to get one!!
There are a lot of Muscle devices out there, and I was confused as ever. I bought 3 different devices at the same time just to see how they measured up. Musclegun although right in the middle of the price spectrum exceeded expectations! The build quality was superior, highlighting the engineering excellence, the performance was superior, I can report marked reduction in limb pain relative to any other form of treatment that I’ve engaged in.
It’s just a fantastic product, and I’m a really surprised by this!!!!

The down side, well it’s a little tricky when trying to target our of reach muscles, it can be a little awkward, but that’s not to say that any of the alternative that I tried we more efficient.

This is fantastic for targeting pain points, the help guide really helps you identify the appropriate Massage head of the job, and every part of the package felt superior and well worth the money. I give this a strong buy recommendation as someone who has really struggled with limb pains, lifts weights and maintains an active lifestyle.
Seems great so far although we didn't receive the comprehensive guide.... Any chance of this being sent out??
Hi there Luke and thank you for your review - we've emailed you a copy of our User Guide electronically and will also send one out by post too, thanks for letting us know - MuscleGun Sales Support
I suffer from lots of muscle strains so was a bit intrigued about how good the results would be. With the muscle gun I am able to target specific areas as well as getting an overall massage to my legs. I now use pre and post run which has reduced muscle soreness.
I love the musclegun, it is well worth the price. You could buy a cheaper version but not get the same satisfying results.
The gun arrives professionally packaged and the carry case is extremely handy!

The gun itself is awesome, I have used it almost every day and until you do you don’t realise how tight certain areas are.

I exercise often and have so far found this has greatly helped aide recovery and DOMS
Fast delivery and great quality.
I love my Musclegun. I have a condition that leaves me in chronic pain. To help relieve this I pay for deep tissue massage from a sports physiotherapist. This is useful but expensive. I am able to use the muscle gun on myself to help ease my aches and pains. As I have limited movement in my joints, my muscles suffer and the gun helps the ease any knots and take out the tension I feel. I have used the gun in my neck when I felt a headache coming and it completely stopped it progressing and made it disappear. I am so pleased with the Musclegun and whilst I am not using it for working out, it is fast becoming a real tool to help my pain and keep me as mobile and flexible as possible.
Surprised at how effective this is. Recovering from injury and am seeing the benefit of using the Muscle Gun daily with it noticeable improvements compared to when I was not using it.
Order and delivery process flawless. Machine is magic. The charge lasts for ages and the muscle/deep tissue massage and relaxation is superb. My ITB has caused grief for years and I can already feel improvement. Keep on massaging guys.
Superb, quality product that actually works
This is an excellent product . I have used it every day since having it and wonder what I did before !
Was recommended this by a professional sports massager who had used it on me a few times as treatment. Many on the market but as they say buy cheap buy twice. This is a solid gun and light for use when holding yourself. Comes with a warranty and I to would highly recommended to anyone looking to buy a massage gun. Not easy to find on google search though eventually popped up via Facebook. Great for the lower calves..
Victoria was extremely helpful dealing with my product's issues, and although my item was slightly out of warranty, they were kind enough to honour the policy anyway. MuscleGun and their product have both been fantastic.
Only had for a short period. Product arrived within timescale given, received email updates. Good quality product, bought following review in mens health magazine and it certainly is as described. Very happy with the product and really does make a difference to sore muscles etc. Nice little bonus of the extra head and massage oil.
Solid, well built and well priced piece of kit.
Great service, with a speedy next day delivery. Highly recommended.
The service was very good and arrived in a few days.
Musclegun is rated 4.86 based on 118 reviews