Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
The product arrived the next day, and I’m really happy that I bought a MuscleGun. I’ve had a cheaper alternate before, and what a waste of money it was. I wish I had bought this first time round as the quality & power is second to none.
Love this - using it almost every day and the battery has only been charged once!
Delivered within 24 hours... can’t wait to test the carbon out when I get home!
Having suffered with shoulder pain for a number of years I decided to give MG a chance. It really has made a difference to my mobility and relieved me of that nagging shoulder pain. The battery life and look of the MG is a real plus as well.
I’m very pleased so far, it took me weeks to choose a massage gun and I feel this definitely does the job..👍🏼
Amazing service and amazing gun
Great service arrived sooner than expected and a great product
Very good quality. Well worth the money
A really good product, built to last. Easy to use and comes with instructions for newbies like me for the main muscles.
I’ve found it good for activating smaller muscles pre training and relieving after you’ve done a proper workout.
There was a slight delay with delivery but they were good enough to explain the delay in detail when I asked. Danny also emailed again a couple of days later to make sure I knew when it was being dispatched, very good service.
Great product with really clear instructions !
Perfect for aiding recovery after training hard.
Excellent customer service and great product. The whole buying experience makes you feel great about buying the Muscle Gun
Order due in mid June was not received until mid July.

Communication ok, product appears to be good.
Item as described and seemed to be living up to its rating.
Altho the item was out of stock. You kept me informed of when delivery was expected and felt like I mattered. Thank you
Fun itself is great, long wait for delivery- not a problem as expected with covid but the expected dates on the website when ordering were way out.

Would be great if they’d include a booklet or guide that wasn’t on Instagram- had to search around other sites to find info on how to use various attachments as instagram isn’t something I use.
Hi there Phil, thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated, just in regards to our manual - there should have been our new user guide within your packaging box if you'd like to check that, however if you can't find it please just send us an e mail at - sales@muscleguns.co.uk and we will happily post you one - in the meantime we will also send you an electronic version. Also apologies again for the delays - these were as you have highlighted mainly as a result of COVID and our stock being delayed on import.
Thanks again,
Best regards
Danny
The musclegun is very light and easy to use. Two years ago, I did a mystery injury to my ankle which resulted in swelling and pain in my leg and despite seeing two consultants, osteopaths, physiotherapists, sports therapists, the discomfort remained and moving my leg was difficult and stiff. However after one 5 minute session with the Musclegun, mobility and swelling improved and I’m able to sleep without pain.
Bought this to try and ease some back spine arm and shoulder pain following a bad accident. Can honestly say I couldn’t love without it now it’s worked wonders for me. Would 100% recommend
Really good machine, feel a lot better after I’ve used it.
Carry case is handy for taking out and about.
Only four stars because there was a delay in the pre-order delivery.
I was a little dubious as to why Musclegun (who I'd not heard of before) would be so much cheaper than Theragun, but I gave them a shot and so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

Delivery was admittedly a bit of an issue as the UK seems to carry low amounts of stock and was waiting on a shipment, but Danny was very good at communicating and making sure it arrived in time for my deadline (gift).
Musclegun is rated 4.87 based on 93 reviews