Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Arrived promptly and the kit looks and feels very professional. A good weight to the gun and all the attachments are sturdy. Pleased that it was charged so I could use it straight away. I struggle with sciatica and a hamstring injury and after following the instructions got to work on those areas. I now feel great and look forward to my 15 mile run tomorrow now in prep for the London Marathon. Thanks Musclegun!
Great piece of kit. Well made, quality feel. Performs really well. Excellent delivery service. Customer services prompt and helpful with answering a query. Very impressed.
Our package didn’t arrive due to a parcel force issue, but musclegun still replied to our email on a Sunday, apologised, chased it on the Monday to make sure we got it, credited our account with the postage and sent accessories as an apology. Great service, you can’t ask for more than that - thank you musclegun! Really high quality product, very happy with the purchase !!
Great piece of equipment at targeting arears I've always struggled to roll out. Easy to use, has a great battery life and very well prices. Would definitely recommend!
Very impressed. Easy to use, clear and concise instruction leaflet. I’ve noticed a difference after only a handful of uses.
Customer service was great. Delivery was quick. Musclegun is fantastic but a little bit pricey. The freebies were good too, 3 nutrition bar, recovery gel and a drink bottle.
Excellent quality product.
From ordering my MuscleGun it took 7 days to arrive but was dispatched the day after I ordered. Parcelforce got it to my local depot within 24hrs! Once received I was very impressed with the overall packaging of the item. It looked and felt like it was going to be a good quality item from the outset. One slight thing that let the overall look down was a slight flaw with the lettering on the carry case, it read ‘MucleGur’ as the ‘n’ was damaged and obviously not noticed at the QC checks before being packaged for despatch. Very impressed also by the gun its self, very simple to use and very effective. Good informative app and clear instructions.
Hi there Shaun, Many thanks for your feedback and review, it is greatly appreciated. We are though very sorry to hear the delay on your delivery, as you have already highlighted this was down to Parcelforce not facilitating your delivery within the time frame set out which we have taken up with them as we pay for all our customers orders to be sent on their expedited - next day service and so it is extremely frustrating for us to hear that this was not fulfilled - again apologies for this. We are glad to hear though that you are very impressed with our product but we also apologise for the defect on your travel case and so on this we are going to arrange to send you a replacement out today. Many thanks again. MuscleGun Sales Support
Battery life could be a little better, but the product itself is next level
Not 100% convinced as yet. It feels great on tired muscles but I purchased the muscle gun to try and ease pain in my hip caused from bursitis but no improvement as yet.😢 I may have to take up returns option
Hi there Gregg, we are glad to hear your MuscleGun feels great on your tired muscles and it's doing it's job there and we love to hear positive feedback that reinforces our device is doing exactly as intended, however if you feel your device is not entirely for you and is not assisting with your Bursitis which on this, as this ailment is not directly related to muscular inflammation and is predominantly joint related, your MuscleGun may not be the most suitable device to assist with your treatment and as such you can at any time within our 90 day return period and terms, return your MuscleGun to us for a full refund. If you do reach this conclusion and decide to take this option please just reach out to our customer service team on sales@muscleguns.co.uk and they will be happy to provide all necessary instructions for you - please also feel free to contact them if you require any other assistance or have any other questions. Many thanks MuscleGun Aftercare Team
Can't use it on my spine and shoulders myself otherwise its great.
Great piece of kit. The ball came off the main unit but was easy to reattach. Otherwise would have been five stars
I have just been using it for a couple of days but it's great so far. The motor is very powerful and is exactly what I was hoping for.
I ended up not keeping the musclegun for a number of reasons but it was clear that it was a quality product. Customer services were spot on. I emailed several times prior to purchase as I wanted to use a discount code and I couldn't get it to work and got very prompt and helpful emails back..even out of hours. When I returned the item no one was there to receive the dpd return and I was anxious so got in touch again and customer service were very reassuring and processed the refund really efficiently. Well done Musclegun!
I thought I had put in a review please confirm if this is so as I have questions to ask re my carbon go
Quality product. Easy to use and great results.
Nice quality and feel Power is good Shape is perfect
Website is very clearly laid out and informative. Quick order processing, dispatch and delivery. Product feels premium with packaging and accessories. The Carbon Go build quality is superb, skipped the cheaper guns on the market as you get what you pay for and what you get here is great! Have only used once but loving it so far.
Excellent piece of kit to aid recovery from Gym and Cycling sessions. Highly recommended.
Musclegun is rated 4.82 based on 173 reviews