Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
I have ankylosing spondylitis, in my hips and spine and the Musclegun has really helped ease some of the discomfort and helped me to get moving in the morning.
Hey Hey. Thank you for this great product. I also received a helpful email stating that it may be delayed due to adverse weather conditions. This was great communications. Thanks!!

As a business owner myself i understand that customer satisfaction is a priority.
Maybe we should collab haha!!
So far, absolutely nothing to drag down from 5 stars
Thank you for asking me to do a review. I have only tried it a couple of times but can see the benefits- it certainly eased the pain in my back and helped to gradually take the pain away.

Unfortunately it is so easy for me just to move the wrong way when not thinking for a few moments. I believe it will be very useful.
This is a great massage gun, much quieter and more versatile than my friend’s of another famous brand.
This is incredible! Variety of speed settings and it is extremely powerful. My partner was sceptical after experiencing a cheaper model and he was blown away at how effective, powerful and easy to use this product is. Love the little guide that comes with it, showing which areas to target, and bonus gift of a free oil and head attachment was nice. Have already told lots of people to get one!!
There are a lot of Muscle devices out there, and I was confused as ever. I bought 3 different devices at the same time just to see how they measured up. Musclegun although right in the middle of the price spectrum exceeded expectations! The build quality was superior, highlighting the engineering excellence, the performance was superior, I can report marked reduction in limb pain relative to any other form of treatment that I’ve engaged in.
It’s just a fantastic product, and I’m a really surprised by this!!!!

The down side, well it’s a little tricky when trying to target our of reach muscles, it can be a little awkward, but that’s not to say that any of the alternative that I tried we more efficient.

This is fantastic for targeting pain points, the help guide really helps you identify the appropriate Massage head of the job, and every part of the package felt superior and well worth the money. I give this a strong buy recommendation as someone who has really struggled with limb pains, lifts weights and maintains an active lifestyle.
Seems great so far although we didn't receive the comprehensive guide.... Any chance of this being sent out??
Hi there Luke and thank you for your review - we've emailed you a copy of our User Guide electronically and will also send one out by post too, thanks for letting us know - MuscleGun Sales Support
Very happy with my purchase !
Minus one star because the extra bowl head I have been given doesn’t work on my musclegun.
I suffer from lots of muscle strains so was a bit intrigued about how good the results would be. With the muscle gun I am able to target specific areas as well as getting an overall massage to my legs. I now use pre and post run which has reduced muscle soreness.
I love the musclegun, it is well worth the price. You could buy a cheaper version but not get the same satisfying results.
Delivered as promised and good looking device, haven’t used it yet as it’s just arrived but expecting quality, only grumble is no user guide.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated, in regards to our user guide, this should have been enclosed with your device in the original packaging, we'll get one posted and sent electronically to you right away.
Many thanks
MuscleGun Team
Nice and quiet which is important and goes down to a lower setting than the Theragun which is great for working around the head and neck.
Great piece of kit, certainly is helping me relieve muscle soreness and aches and pains. Probably noisier than I was anticipating but I'd imagine there are louder devices out there.
The gun arrives professionally packaged and the carry case is extremely handy!

The gun itself is awesome, I have used it almost every day and until you do you don’t realise how tight certain areas are.

I exercise often and have so far found this has greatly helped aide recovery and DOMS
Fast delivery and great quality.
I love my Musclegun. I have a condition that leaves me in chronic pain. To help relieve this I pay for deep tissue massage from a sports physiotherapist. This is useful but expensive. I am able to use the muscle gun on myself to help ease my aches and pains. As I have limited movement in my joints, my muscles suffer and the gun helps the ease any knots and take out the tension I feel. I have used the gun in my neck when I felt a headache coming and it completely stopped it progressing and made it disappear. I am so pleased with the Musclegun and whilst I am not using it for working out, it is fast becoming a real tool to help my pain and keep me as mobile and flexible as possible.
Surprised at how effective this is. Recovering from injury and am seeing the benefit of using the Muscle Gun daily with it noticeable improvements compared to when I was not using it.
Order and delivery process flawless. Machine is magic. The charge lasts for ages and the muscle/deep tissue massage and relaxation is superb. My ITB has caused grief for years and I can already feel improvement. Keep on massaging guys.
Superb, quality product that actually works
Musclegun is rated 4.86 based on 120 reviews