Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Musclegun X is a fantastic product. I use it after every workout and have noticed a difference in recovery. The build quality is to a very high standard as well as the attachments. After comparing the Musclegun ONE & the X, I would definitely recommend paying the extra for the Musclegun X. The Customer service are very quick to respond over email and the delivery was very fast too. Highly recommended this company and the Musclegun X
Spoke to customer service via line chat before purchase as I had a few questions. They were answered very promptly and the customer service agent was very helpful and personable. Delivery was very quick. Easy enough instructions. Returns form was a wonky photocopy, but as long as it serves its purpose if need. What would have been helpful is some maintenance pointers if needed. I say this as it looks like the percussion mechanism has some silicone lubricant, for obvious reasons, and instructions on how often this may need reapplied to maintain and prolong the life of the gun would have been welcome. I will email the company regarding this. The gun itself is easy to use, has a comfortable grip and it is easy to change the head attachments. I would recommend this gun, and have done to friends already.
Hi Lawrence, many thanks for the great review and feedback! In regards to our returns documents and instructions, we really appreciate this feedback and are both something we are looking to improve as part of our new packaging and a customer welcome pack which we are hoping to introduce in the next couple of months!
MuscleGun Team
Love my muscle gun. It helps release tight muscles and is also good for pre and post workout massage
My guns needed the musclegun. Some serious deep tissue pummeling reduced the DOMs and brought relief. I want to buy shares and market this great product!!
Amazing, beautiful, awesome, perfect, thanks
I've only had the product 3 days so far it has been amazing. Although heavier than I thought but the power seems brilliant
Purchased the Carbon Musclegun, Great Product for Recovery, easy to use, with different range of speeds and attachments to suit the muscle type. Danny from the sales team also easy to deal with. Good buy!
No problems ordering, came as expected, quality tool!!
Many thanks for the awesome review Jess!
Kind regards
MuscleGun Sales Support
Really good! Fantastic piece of recovery equipment - using it everyday
Does exactly what I wanted it for. Great amount of pressure and surprisingly quiet. Would just like to mention that when buying the product I couldn’t find any kind of description to compare the 3 different products. So took me a while to decide which product to buy. Ended up googling reviews. Also wasn’t a choice of colour when the box shows 3 different options. Thanks Karl
Hi guy's, I bought this Musclegun and I have Arthritis and Osterporis in my left shoulder and right hip and after I have been to the gym I go on a Trig point Roller and stretch of and then use the Musclegun and after 5 minutes on every muscle group apart from Forearms because they only need a couple of minutes and during the night I'm pain free, it's fantastic! 13th January 20.
I’ve brought a cheaper alternative to a similar product, I wish I’d paid out and bought this originally and not wasted my money on the cheaper product.
Very powerful an efficient ...
Excellent piece of kit. Powerful yet quiet. Very happy and it will pay for itself in no time
I really like this product and it works for massaging muscles. However, my girlfriend thinks it's funny to use it as a vibrator. This really annoys me.
Best purchase for a while!
Great service, great product 👍
Thanks for the great review Sarah!
I recently purchased the musclegun and found it a brilliant tool for pre and post workouts to loosen up stiff muscles and get my nervous system in gear!! Would rate it highly against other more expensive competitor guns that i've used that tend to make alot of noise but not much substance!!
Thanks for the great review Steve!
Amazing product. Very happy with it
Great price and great quality. Helping with post workout recovery and injury rehab.
Thanks for the great review Lee!
Musclegun is rated 4.92 based on 49 reviews