Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Amazing product, definitely recommend!
Really appreciate the great review Chetan, thank you and it's great to hear you love using Musclegun!
I can't thank you enough on how amazing this product really is. Not only has it has changed the way I start and finish my workouts but it has also relieved my injury on my chest (which I had for years). I do a lot of lifting at work and plus I go to the gym, my muscles don't feel that they are ready to be used, they feel tired, worn and tight. For years, I have tried alsorts of products that can help with my chest and time and time again, my chest feels tight, torn and it cracks everytime I stretch it. This product has completely relieved the problems I have had and I am astonished on how it has delivered. A pleasure to have bought this product.
Hi Anthony, thanks for the great review - we love hearing from our customers how much they love our products! Best regards, Musclegun Team.
Finally got to try the muscle gun tonight! So good, so worth the wait, I’ve had impingement in my shoulder for the past month and it feels like it’s gotten rid of that locking/painful feeling already
We love it. A little heavy when going for a while but definitely does a good job! Great purchase
I had an issue and a member of your customer services I know only as ‘Danny’ was my point of contact. He was an absolute treat to deal with and did everything in his power to help resolve my issue. I find both your product and your customer service to be extremely efficient and professional.
Hi Luke - many thanks for the great review and were glad we resolved your issue and that you love our product!
Purchased online, received the muscle gun in good time and been using it ever since. Brilliant piece of kit for my sports recovery and rehab.
I bought the Musclegun as an early birthday present for myself! Its amazing!!!! I play netball, do some weight training and swimming and its the perfect recovery and warm up for all of those things. The only thing that would make it better is if it had a guide or instructions on how and where to use all the heads. I know you can make it up but it would be helpful. It could also have instructions on how much pressure to put, ways to use it etc...
Very intensive. Great on the calf but too much on the back.
powerful and good
Amazing product actually helps with muscle pain could do with some softer connections but all in all a brilliant product
This is such a lifesaver thanks guys! I used to have to miss a couple days training at a time due to pains/soreness or fear of injury. Now, use this before and after a workout and it sorts me out. So much easier than foam rolling as well...
Well made and solid. Has a great range of settings and heads to use it with. Does a great job on tight and tired muscles. Highly recommend
Muscle gun is definitely up there with one of the best products I have ever recieved. Their customer service is second to none and I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Have read reviews and can't wait to try it, it arrived next day, so no complaints, looks sturdy , so very happy at mo
Great product, really helped my lower back pain that o have been struggling to make better, thank you Muscle Gun Team
have had really tight muscles for a while and stretching doesn’t always quiet cut it, can’t afford to constantly go get a massage either so this item is life changing for me, really helps get that tightness out of my muscles and help me feel more relaxed. Would recommend to anybody who’s even remotely thinking about buying to buy this product ASAP.
Best purchase yet. Crossfitter and footballer so really need this and it has literally saved my legs!
I have been using the Musclegun for a few weeks now, and as someone who is prone to post gym aches and pains, I can say it definitely works for me. The unit is a sturdy piece of kit as you can feel that as soon as you pick it up. The storage case is also handy for keeping the various attachments together and for trips to the gym for Pre and Post workout use. It’s performance feels in line with other units that I have tried in the past...however it comes at a much more friendly price point.
I’ve had problems with my back due to tight hip flexors and glutes and decided to try the musclegun to alleviate my symptoms. Having used the product consistently I noticed huge improvement in my back within a short space of time. I found the product really easy to use, and great for working on specific areas. The various attachments that come with the product are really useful for targeting areas that need more deep massage and attention.
Always feel tight after a good work out - not anymore! Safe to say the muscle Gun is a life saver... If you're a regular gym goer, I honesty couldn't recommend this product anymore. Also, nice as a cheeky massager...
Musclegun is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews