Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Hi guy's, I bought this Musclegun and I have Arthritis and Osterporis in my left shoulder and right hip and after I have been to the gym I go on a Trig point Roller and stretch of and then use the Musclegun and after 5 minutes on every muscle group apart from Forearms because they only need a couple of minutes and during the night I'm pain free, it's fantastic! 13th January 20.
Very powerful an efficient ...
Excellent piece of kit. Powerful yet quiet. Very happy and it will pay for itself in no time
I really like this product and it works for massaging muscles. However, my girlfriend thinks it's funny to use it as a vibrator. This really annoys me.
Best purchase for a while!
Great service, great product 👍
Thanks for the great review Sarah!
I recently purchased the musclegun and found it a brilliant tool for pre and post workouts to loosen up stiff muscles and get my nervous system in gear!! Would rate it highly against other more expensive competitor guns that i've used that tend to make alot of noise but not much substance!!
Thanks for the great review Steve!
Amazing product. Very happy with it
Great price and great quality. Helping with post workout recovery and injury rehab.
Thanks for the great review Lee!
Great for inbetween the maintenance visits to my physio. Quite happy with the product.
Thanks for the great review Jordan!
I ordered the muscle gun X recently and it has arrived. It is fantastic quality and am so impressed with it. I received excellent customer service from muscle gun, I was really impressed with the level of service and would highly recommend ordering from this company.
Thanks for your great review Claire! It's great to hear you love the product and you found our customer service levels to be excellent!
Amazing product, definitely recommend!
Really appreciate the great review Chetan, thank you and it's great to hear you love using Musclegun!
I can't thank you enough on how amazing this product really is. Not only has it has changed the way I start and finish my workouts but it has also relieved my injury on my chest (which I had for years). I do a lot of lifting at work and plus I go to the gym, my muscles don't feel that they are ready to be used, they feel tired, worn and tight. For years, I have tried alsorts of products that can help with my chest and time and time again, my chest feels tight, torn and it cracks everytime I stretch it. This product has completely relieved the problems I have had and I am astonished on how it has delivered. A pleasure to have bought this product.
Hi Anthony, thanks for the great review - we love hearing from our customers how much they love our products! Best regards, Musclegun Team.
Finally got to try the muscle gun tonight! So good, so worth the wait, I’ve had impingement in my shoulder for the past month and it feels like it’s gotten rid of that locking/painful feeling already
We love it. A little heavy when going for a while but definitely does a good job! Great purchase
I had an issue and a member of your customer services I know only as ‘Danny’ was my point of contact. He was an absolute treat to deal with and did everything in his power to help resolve my issue. I find both your product and your customer service to be extremely efficient and professional.
Hi Luke - many thanks for the great review and were glad we resolved your issue and that you love our product!
Purchased online, received the muscle gun in good time and been using it ever since. Brilliant piece of kit for my sports recovery and rehab.
I bought the Musclegun as an early birthday present for myself! Its amazing!!!! I play netball, do some weight training and swimming and its the perfect recovery and warm up for all of those things. The only thing that would make it better is if it had a guide or instructions on how and where to use all the heads. I know you can make it up but it would be helpful. It could also have instructions on how much pressure to put, ways to use it etc...
Very intensive. Great on the calf but too much on the back.
powerful and good