Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
I was a little dubious as to why Musclegun (who I'd not heard of before) would be so much cheaper than Theragun, but I gave them a shot and so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

Delivery was admittedly a bit of an issue as the UK seems to carry low amounts of stock and was waiting on a shipment, but Danny was very good at communicating and making sure it arrived in time for my deadline (gift).
Although i was initially disappointed as the item was out of stock and this was not obvious when purchasing, I have to say that the excellent customer service received from Danny and the quality of the product have completely removed this disappointment. The product looks and feels excellent quality, is easy to use and seems to reduce the normal aches after a hard session.
Very happy with the product and great service definitely recommend
So far so good, I am really impressed with the Muscle Gun Carbon. It is really easy to use, lightweight but packs a punch and very quiet. It helped my legs get through a 24hr running event. The service from Muscle Gun was second to none, thank you!
Great service and communication through the transaction which was long due to delays caused by Covid.
Early days yet, though so far soooooo good!!! Short use and the results are epic!!!
5 star service from MuscleGun from start to finish
Very pleased with this purchase, works really well
I love the Muscle Gun, with its many power settings and attachments.
Is proving useful, however I already injured my shoulder using it and am seeing the doctor. I would have appreciated some more education on the Do's and Don'ts. You provide a map of the body's muscles but more advice would have been appreciated.
Hi there William, firstly thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and in respect of a more comprehensive user guide, that has been something we have been working on over the last month and have just finalised of which we will send a digital copy to you via e mail. I hope this helps but you have any further questions regarding use of the device at all please do not hesitate to contact our sales support team - sales@muscleguns.co.uk.
Many thanks
Danny
Really good massage gun, light but with good power options. Comes with a good choice of heads too. Will help with fatigue during marathon training.
So far, so so... Product is good though it arrived as though this was a return. Box damaged and items in box not wrapped. Instructions with device very minimal and website offers no further info. At moment, likely will be returning
Hi there Chris, Danny here, I am the sales director here at MuscleGun UK, I just wanted to reach out in regards to your points noted in respect of the packaging and instructions as I wanted to apologise and inform you that I am personally currently working on improving both as part of our customer experience as I know they do not currently reflect the quality of the product itself and as such our design team are working on this right now. We do hope to have our new comprehensive user guide produced in a couple of weeks and we will be getting these issued to all our customers as soon as we have them available. Please also feel free to reach out to one of our customer support team at sales@muscleguns.co.uk in the meantime if you have any further questions or would like any advice on the product / or guidance on use.
Danny
It has helped straight away with certain injuries I have and made if possible for me to train more, I use it pre and list training. Danny was very helpful when I needed to change delivery address.
Hi Marcello, many thanks for the great review, it means a lot to hear such great feedback!
Danny
Love it. Makes post training a lot more enjoyable
Thanks for the great review Chris, it's greatly appreciated.
Danny
Only day 3 of the musclegun but already addicted. Helps a lot with loosening tight muscles after biking/running. I’ve found it’s also helping me sleep better when i use it at the end of a day as my muscles are more relaxed. I would love more instructional videos on instagram though!
Hi there Athena, many thanks for the great feedback again, you will be pleased to know we are currently working on a new comprehensive user guide which we hope will be ready in the coming weeks and will be informing all our customers once available.
Danny
Awesome! Money well spent! Works on any sore muscle!
Received quite quickly considering delays caused by covid (was pre-ordered), customer service are great if you have any queries.
Amazing well worth the wait I’ve had two other hand held massagers this is by far the best ! I have regular sports massages but I won’t need them again , also super lightweight ( carbon ) , thanks
I have had my muscle gun carbon for a few days now and I am extremely happy with it. Does exactly what I hoped, great build quality and weight, easy to use and very reasonable price. The motor is very quiet, can comfortably watch tele while using. Costumer service was great also kept me upto date while I was waiting for delivery during COVID. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Excellent.