Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Quality product. Easy to use and great results.
really good quality product after one week of use, really enjoying it
The gun does EXACTLY advertised. Great product , I will spread the good word . Not to sure of the Charged duration , too early in my use. BUT your company has been great to work with , a professional and polite customer relationship WELL DONE
Muscle gun carbon go. This is amazing. Gets right down to the deep tissue muscles. Fast changing just 1 hour. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Musclegun 5 star review on 13th April 2021
An issue with delivery- not their fault- but handled with great care- awesome customer services! Will definitely recommend!
Having read several reviews on various types of massage guns, I opted for the MuscleGun. I’m so glad I did. The purchase was easy and delivery was super fast. The product is fantastic for ease of use and the various attachments. I’ve suffered for years with tight traps/shoulders and since moving to a small hill farm, now my quads, hamstrings and calf muscles. The MuscleGun has helped to ease aches and pains from day to day chores and my weights work outs (when I get the time). Great value for money and will be invaluable to both myself and my husband. Thank you MuscleGun. I think I’ve even convinced my brother to make a purchase ;-)
Always difficult to determine when you read other reviews and also group tests on products. But it arrived quickly with superb customer services. As for the product, it’s top rate, well made, easy to use, very quite and super instruction booklet. Nicely designed and packaged.
Absolutely fantastic piece of kit. Beautifully made, very quiet and very effective. Highly recommend it !
Delivered promptly. Sturdy, good quality, variety of attachments and a useful guide on how to use it. Battery life good, charges in 1 hour and has been beneficial after training.
Was a bit wary at first in spending a lot of money on this gun but it is well worth the money I will save in paying for massages to my legs. I always get really achy/tight calf muscles but this gun is brilliant for releasing the tension before and after my football games. The fact that the company gives you a 90 day money back guarantee if not happy for this product sold it to me.
I've owned my MuscleGun for about a week now. It's too early to tell if using it is having an impact on recovery, but I can say for sure it certainly feels AMAZING.
Good, does the job. Easy to use. Good attachments and levels. Easy for professionals and non professionals due to the handy booklet.
Great piece of kid very much used and needed for gym recovery
Good instruction manual, even better app to let you know exactly what you should be doing with it and after 14 days of using it after every training session, no DOMS! Brilliant bit of kit, I wish I had bought one sooner.
Seems to be really well made and has definitely eased my post workout muscle soreness. I would definitely recommend.
So far so good! Helped to relief some muscle tension that was causing me grief after runs. Only had the unit a week but with the various attachment there has been positive experiences
Great product, fantastic build quality, works really well and excellent customer service!
Quality product. Helped relieve my shin splints.
My husband thinks the Musclegun is great.
Good communication to keep me informed of progress with the parcel. Turned up within a couple of days as advised.
Musclegun is rated 4.85 based on 200 reviews