Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Brilliant - received promptly, robust well designed product and case. Easy and very effective to use. Excellent value for money.
This has cured my bursa in my hamstrings after one use! The gun is well made and if you use the app it takes you through the correct areas to use it on. Chose this make after trawling through hundreds of guns on Amazon with out being able to find a suitable one.
I purchased the MuscleGun Carbon over a week ago, and wanted to use it a few times before writing a review.

I contacted MuscleGun via the Instagram account with a couple of questions before purchasing and have to say Danny was really prompt and helpful in replying. It means a lot to me when buying something at this price point that the communication and professionalism is there, which it is.

Delivery was quick and I was really impressed and pleasantly surprised how 'premium' the product felt.
Absolutely love my new Muscle Gun. Smartly presented, easy to use and really effective. Battery life is great and it's helping my body to recover after training. 100% recommend.
I have ankylosing spondylitis, in my hips and spine and the Musclegun has really helped ease some of the discomfort and helped me to get moving in the morning.
Hey Hey. Thank you for this great product. I also received a helpful email stating that it may be delayed due to adverse weather conditions. This was great communications. Thanks!!

As a business owner myself i understand that customer satisfaction is a priority.
Maybe we should collab haha!!
So far, absolutely nothing to drag down from 5 stars
Thank you for asking me to do a review. I have only tried it a couple of times but can see the benefits- it certainly eased the pain in my back and helped to gradually take the pain away.

Unfortunately it is so easy for me just to move the wrong way when not thinking for a few moments. I believe it will be very useful.
This is a great massage gun, much quieter and more versatile than my friend’s of another famous brand.
This is incredible! Variety of speed settings and it is extremely powerful. My partner was sceptical after experiencing a cheaper model and he was blown away at how effective, powerful and easy to use this product is. Love the little guide that comes with it, showing which areas to target, and bonus gift of a free oil and head attachment was nice. Have already told lots of people to get one!!
There are a lot of Muscle devices out there, and I was confused as ever. I bought 3 different devices at the same time just to see how they measured up. Musclegun although right in the middle of the price spectrum exceeded expectations! The build quality was superior, highlighting the engineering excellence, the performance was superior, I can report marked reduction in limb pain relative to any other form of treatment that I’ve engaged in.
It’s just a fantastic product, and I’m a really surprised by this!!!!

The down side, well it’s a little tricky when trying to target our of reach muscles, it can be a little awkward, but that’s not to say that any of the alternative that I tried we more efficient.

This is fantastic for targeting pain points, the help guide really helps you identify the appropriate Massage head of the job, and every part of the package felt superior and well worth the money. I give this a strong buy recommendation as someone who has really struggled with limb pains, lifts weights and maintains an active lifestyle.
Seems great so far although we didn't receive the comprehensive guide.... Any chance of this being sent out??
Hi there Luke and thank you for your review - we've emailed you a copy of our User Guide electronically and will also send one out by post too, thanks for letting us know - MuscleGun Sales Support
Very happy with my purchase !
Minus one star because the extra bowl head I have been given doesn’t work on my musclegun.
I suffer from lots of muscle strains so was a bit intrigued about how good the results would be. With the muscle gun I am able to target specific areas as well as getting an overall massage to my legs. I now use pre and post run which has reduced muscle soreness.
I love the musclegun, it is well worth the price. You could buy a cheaper version but not get the same satisfying results.
Delivered as promised and good looking device, haven’t used it yet as it’s just arrived but expecting quality, only grumble is no user guide.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated, in regards to our user guide, this should have been enclosed with your device in the original packaging, we'll get one posted and sent electronically to you right away.
Many thanks
MuscleGun Team
Nice and quiet which is important and goes down to a lower setting than the Theragun which is great for working around the head and neck.
Great piece of kit, certainly is helping me relieve muscle soreness and aches and pains. Probably noisier than I was anticipating but I'd imagine there are louder devices out there.
The gun arrives professionally packaged and the carry case is extremely handy!

The gun itself is awesome, I have used it almost every day and until you do you don’t realise how tight certain areas are.

I exercise often and have so far found this has greatly helped aide recovery and DOMS
Fast delivery and great quality.
Musclegun is rated 4.84 based on 144 reviews