Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Read Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
The items I bought were for gifts and haven’t been used yet however they are good quality and I’m sure will be popular. They arrived on time and were well packed. I like the choice Mulberry Bush offers and the age appropriate guidance is useful.
I’ve always enjoyed buying online from Mulberry Bush. It’s very efficient and quickly delivered. I needed to call them as I had a small issue with website - they were very helpful and answered the phone promptly and by a person! No call centre there. I’d thoroughly recommend them. Unable to comment on items as I’ve not opened them yet - they are advanced Christmas presents.
Always satisfied with my purchases, the Web site is easy to navigate and ordering is straightforward. Delivery was quick and on time.
I have ordered with Mulberry Bush lots of times - they are good value and quality. This time there was an issue with the arrival in the post - these things happen - Andrea in the office dealt with it efficiently and arranged a replacement at lightening speed, so that the gifts arrived on time. Thank you so much for the excellent service and going the extra mile.
Always pleased with products from Mulberry Bush.
We purchased a Galt trampoline for our daughters birthday, and when we came to set it up discovered it was faulty and didn’t have the correct parts. I contacted customer services to explain, and received a patronising response that we weren’t putting it together correctly and with a link to the instruction video (my husband is a scaffolder so if anyone could assemble the trampoline it would be him). After explaining again that it was faulty and I wanted a replacement ASAP so my daughter could have a birthday present, they didn’t replace it immediately as you would expect from a company, and instead passed my comments on to Galt, and I am awaiting the response. This is not what you’d expect from a company, and the first rule of customer service is to keep your client happy, therefore I’d have expected a replacement immediately, and they should take up the issue with the Galt and deal with the matter themselves, instead of leaving me waiting. Not happy when the trampoline was £60, we paid for next day delivery, and our daughter didn’t have her present on her birthday.
Good quality items, delivered quickly- such a useful school supplies shop.
Have ordered from them for some years & always very pleased
Very kind and helpful. Did have a bit of a problem with entering the correct postcodes on line but this was very minor, and quickly sorted out once we moved to the telephone
The choice and range of toys and games is great and all on a friendly, clear website.
Easy to order, reliable efficient packaging, prompt deliveries, quality goods. What more could you wish for when shopping on line.
There is an excellent range of good toys and their service is first class.
I bought HB personalised pencils and personalised eraser coloured pencils for my granddaughter. She was delighted with them. The quality is great. I have bought pencils previously and they certainly last. Will certainly buy again.
Love Mulberry Bush. Good quality products and often find something a wee bit different.
Every little boy would love this red tractor. A good size and great quality. Thanks for speedy delivery
Always good service and prompt delivery.
Quick delivery and excellent product.
Toys from Mulberry Bush make great gifts. The online or catalogue descriptions are accurate and so far the children I have bought them for seem to have been happy every time.
Mulberry Bush Ltd 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Lovely, well-made toys etc. I have made several purchases from here and always found the merchandise of a very high quality. Delivery time excellent and well packed. Definitely recommend
Really lovely product.