Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Excellent customer service once contacted with them. Quick to respond and resolve any requests. Highly recommended and will use again.
Was really impressed with the product. Bought the ‘Sweet Blessings’ hamper for first Eid new home. They loved it.
Such a lovely item. Bought it as a gift for a friend and she absolutely loved it.
Amazing gifts for Ramadan or Eid and such good quality products. Customer service is also amazing, will definitely be purchasing from here again inshaAllah. I hope to see an even wider range of products soon too.
Amazing product!!!!! Ma sha Allah really happy with the product.
Efficient service and wide range of lucky hampers to choose from
Amazing product! Recommend buying it!!
My shopping experience with Mubarak London was amazing. I received my parcel within a couple of days.
I will definitely be ordering from ML again!
My kids loved the cute funny face cups and I’m sure all their friends will love having hot choc in them when they visit!
Thank you ML!!
Xx
Have bought gifts in the previous years, never fails to deliver excellent quality products you wouldn’t get else where
This company and the people behind it are brilliant. From the start they were so helpful to me and when I got a few things wrong with the order they went out of their way to fix it each time without complaining or making me feel stupid! They even bothered to check up later to see if the order was OK and I was happy with everything. And their hampers are top quality. Thanks guys for the excellent service.
Awesome company. I put the wrongs delivery address in for a gift and their staff dealt with it overnight . Outside office hours so very responsive. Very happy and
Alhamdulillah it was just amazing loved the item, the cookies taste nice, the mug is beautiful and the chocolate stirs were yummy to Jazak Allahu khairan

I would highly recommend 😊
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 7th January 2019
Another amazing service from MUBARAK London!!! The recipient loved it!! She kept on thanking me... saying: love it.... love it...love it!!
I should be thanking you sisters really. She really liked all the items, and said the packaging was class!!

Thanks for the amazing ideas and beautiful products you have. May Allah continue to add barakah to your business. Ameen.

This was a bespoke package to Ghana, and the service was great from concept to delivery. The item got to ghana ealier than expected and all the items were intact.. Thank u so much!! Amazing products and service of class!!!🖒

JazakAllahu khairan.
Beautifully gift boxed and felt very posh and expensive indeed.
Really happy it was a gift for my brothers new home and they loved it too.
Would highly reccomend
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 21st October 2018 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 21st October 2018 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 21st October 2018
Thank you for your pictures! We hope to serve you a again in the near future insha allah
Spot on gift ideas with amazing customer service who were kind enough to help me select a bespoke box
Made my wife’s day
One of my fav gift sites. Never disappointed. Quality control is spot on and they keep you informed 24/7. Delighted we have this company.. well done Mashaallah
Great company, awesome quality products!!!!
My first time ordering a gift hamper from Mubarak was exceptional. Despite a slight hiccup with my order, issues were rectified with speed and curtesy. Customer service was truely great, I was able to get a swift response and a very personalised interaction which is so important from a customer perspective. My sister absolutely loved her gift, thank you ever so much and I shall certainly be purchasing from Mubarak again!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 22nd July 2018 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 22nd July 2018
Thanks you so much for your lovely review and we are glad that we were able to keep you happy with your order despite the courier issue!
My package came on time, was neatly wrapped & cute! (Obviously ☺️)
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 2nd July 2018