Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Noshad Jan
Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Loved the packaging and the gift cane on time! :)
Asslaam o Aliakum
Jazzak Allah kher
I am very satisfied about service and products my daughter first Ramazaan after her marriage Allhumdulilla . I found this product and she loved it again Jazzak Allah kher,AllAh bless you all .
I ordered Ramadan gift for a friend to gift just before Ramadan and she absolutely loved it! She sent me pictures it was beautifully presented. I am also impressed with how quick and efficient the delivery was. Will defo be ordering again for sure!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
We have had the hamper in the past and like last time it was excellent. The staff were very helpful when I wanted to change address of delivery. All in all a pleasant experience from an excellent company.
Amazing! I sent a Ramdan gift box to my best friend for Ramdan and she absolutely loved it! Little did I know she had sent me a gift box from this company as well, I loved it! The packaging is on point, the detailing is just perfect! These gift boxes are just the cutest and the little gifts inside are amazing!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
Bought as a gift have been told it’s beautiful and well made.
Thank you so much for your quick service. We bought the hamper for family friends and they absolutely loved it x
One the best brands with beautiful products and great customer service.
Amazing products and wonderful costumer service.
Loved the packaging, the salaam gorgeous cup and the delicious cookies and chocolate !

The perfect gift to share and will definitely order again !

Very quick, very responsive, packaged perfectly.
I discovered Mubarak London randomly on Google. I wanted to purchase something special and customised for my Wife for Mother’s Day.

I wasn’t even aware of this company before but when I came across the site, my first impression was “wow” why haven’t I discovered this site before”! Especially considering the products were Halal.

Nonetheless, my wife loved the hamper I got for her and the contents were great, it was a great experience too in terms using the site I.e. very user friendly.

The delivery was on point!
Keep up the great work guys.
Great website.
Unique gifts and delivered on time
Good communication and reliable delivery. A beautifully presented hamper using high quality goods. Would recommend.
FANTASTIC!!! Everything was just perfect, from the superb quality of the products to the amazing service all round. Recipients of gifts were suitably impressed and asked me to share details of Mubarak London. Congratulations and thank you, Mubarak London! I will definitely make orders again.
Product was great and professionally packaged.
Very impressed with the hamper! Will definitely be ordering again
Excellent service and responsive.
Have used ML several times with never a disappointment. Love the unique gifts and luxurious presentation. Products are always top notch . Highly recommend!
Excellent customer service. Good courier company used that keeps you updated of delivery times so you can plan you being in for the delivery.
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 184 reviews