Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
I purchased these dates and the night journey book as a gift for someone. They loved the dates and the delivery was also received in a short space of time despite, the current situation. I did however, request for the gift cards to be sent with the dates and book but these weren’t sent with the order so, the person who I gifted them too didn’t know who they were from!
Perfect place to buy items as gifts without a receipt being sent. Professional service
First time I used Mubarak. I wanted to say thankyou to my parents neighbours who show kindness to my mum and dad throughout the year. As we approached Ramadan and not of the Islam faith myself, I wanted to buy a present could be eaten and appreciated. Your hampers are lovely, and the packaging is of very high quality. I will use you again.
Very nice and good birthday gift
Loved the packaging and the gift cane on time! :)
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Came across this online. The order arrived promptly and in good condition, with lovely packaging. A very happy customer!
Asslaam o Aliakum
Jazzak Allah kher
I am very satisfied about service and products my daughter first Ramazaan after her marriage Allhumdulilla . I found this product and she loved it again Jazzak Allah kher,AllAh bless you all .
I ordered Ramadan gift for a friend to gift just before Ramadan and she absolutely loved it! She sent me pictures it was beautifully presented. I am also impressed with how quick and efficient the delivery was. Will defo be ordering again for sure!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
We have had the hamper in the past and like last time it was excellent. The staff were very helpful when I wanted to change address of delivery. All in all a pleasant experience from an excellent company.
Amazing! I sent a Ramdan gift box to my best friend for Ramdan and she absolutely loved it! Little did I know she had sent me a gift box from this company as well, I loved it! The packaging is on point, the detailing is just perfect! These gift boxes are just the cutest and the little gifts inside are amazing!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
Bought as a gift have been told it’s beautiful and well made.
Looked nothing like the box shown online, much smaller than what is shown to consumers. Also, dates were very unpleasant, so salty.
Hello Aqsa, sorry to hear you were not happy with the product. We simply had to change the lid of the product due to Covid19 packaging supply issue. We have not stipulated any false dimensions of the product but if your dates were not aesthetically pleasing please send us a picture, this could be poor handling of the courier.

We wish you would have contacted us before putting a negative review as you can see customer service is very important to us so we of course would have resolved this for you.

in regards to the salty dates then we haven't had any issues with flavour at all, perhaps you ate the salted caramel flavour...
Thank you so much for your quick service. We bought the hamper for family friends and they absolutely loved it x
One the best brands with beautiful products and great customer service.
Amazing products and wonderful costumer service.
Loved the packaging, the salaam gorgeous cup and the delicious cookies and chocolate !

The perfect gift to share and will definitely order again !

Very quick, very responsive, packaged perfectly.
I discovered Mubarak London randomly on Google. I wanted to purchase something special and customised for my Wife for Mother’s Day.

I wasn’t even aware of this company before but when I came across the site, my first impression was “wow” why haven’t I discovered this site before”! Especially considering the products were Halal.

Nonetheless, my wife loved the hamper I got for her and the contents were great, it was a great experience too in terms using the site I.e. very user friendly.

The delivery was on point!
Keep up the great work guys.
Great website.
Unique gifts and delivered on time
Good quality products, however the delivery was late.
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 177 reviews