Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
Arrived perfectly wrapped, love the gift i purchased
Hi - a little disappointing unfortunately the cup saucer and sugar sticks were delivered but not the biscuits -£45 for a gift which was not complete
Hi Nusheen, sad to see you've come on here to give us 2 stars but have not contacted us? We would have resolved any issue you had as we deem ourselves to be as fair and honest as a business as possible.

Looking at your order number (21561) we can only see that you ordered something different so would be great if you could get in touch and let us know which order number you are referring to please as keen to understand what happened here. Please do email us on enquiries@mubaraklondon.com or we can call you

Kind regards
Great service delivered before time, kids loved the sweet. Thanks
The presentation and product quality speaks decadence. Every box I’ve gifted has been very gladly received. Thank you for providing a professional service and an enjoyable experience.
Well done with such a wonderful business!
Provide some really great and unique products. Perfect for gifting on special occasions.
Alhamdulillah loved the gift n was pleased it came before eid
Bought this hamper as a Eid gift for my husband, he was really surprised and happy with the contents! Mubarak London was really helpful in making sure that the hamper was delivered in on time for Eid while keeping it all discrete and surprise for hubby, overall fantastic service looking forward to more shopping!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th May 2020 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Lovely service and beautifully presented and arrived in perfect time. Really happy with the product and service. The gift was for a volunteer who has been collecting prescriptions for my extremely vulnerable mother while under lockdown. It gave me great pleasure to give this gift to such a lovely person
Perfect Hampers for Eid, variety of products available in one box. Affordable. Packaging on point.
Fantastic quality!! Fast deliver!!
Really good service and well presented. I will have to wait for the people who I gave the gifts to for Eid 20 to confirm if the chocolate was good or not!
This was first time I bought items for Ramadan gifts from Mubarak London and truly I would recommend them. The items purchased are exactly as per specified, all arrived on time.
I will definitely use them again.
Thank you for good honest service.
The recipients were delighted - called the hamper 'amazing'. Thank you for such efficient service.
Fast, easy, stress free ordering :)
Nicely gift wrapped. Not the greatest value however. 3/5
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are quite sad to see you have left us a 3 star despite your order being delivered on time and all products in the PAMPER ME hamper are of quality and a bestseller.

Would be great to hear if your recipient was happy with the gift or not too? We take pride in all our gifts and our price point is reflected in the whole experience of the hamper. From the gift wrap, the free printed personalised gift card to the quality products.

We hope you will reconsider your star rating as a negative review can be detrimental to a small business but if you feel we have not lived up to the price point for any other reason then do get in touch we will be happy to discuss

Kind regards
Most delicious turkish delight ever❤️ All the gifts send out was loved
Thank you so much, fantastic service. God bless you and your team.
Really good quality products and well recived
Packaging was excellent
Overall a lovely gift yo send or receive
I ordered this for my niece, who had fasted for the first time this year. She absolutely loved it! As always, Mubarak London never disappoint when it comes to quality and delivery was fast. This is not the first time I have ordered from them and certainly won’t be the last. They are a company that always go that extra mile for their customer. From my message on the gift card, they realised it was for a little someone who had fasted for the first time and included a free gift in the box. Thank you Mubarak London!
Very good quality for affordable prices,pleasant, prompt and efficient service would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 177 reviews