MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Always interesting and informative
I used the 12 week program as prep for the 2020 gravity race season here in Western Australia which prove to be a great success.
I've managed to win the series and will defiantly be doing it again next season :)
Also thanks for you daily tips and positive insight!
I've loved the cheery positive clear email each day. And in these times its just been something to look forward to. I also bought the MTB over 50 material. Great news. Thanks so much...keep going!
I bought the 12 week and 16 week MTB and the stupidly simple guide to nutrition. Matt is very professional in his approach and his programs offer great value for money, BUT the biggest thing for me is his accessibility. He responds to emails, amazing that he takes the time to do thsi when I am sure he gets hundreds of questions. I happily recommend Matt and MTB Fitness.
12 week fitness program is fantastic. Its really helped me. And the daily emails are very helpful, inspiring and motivational. Cheers!
I bought the 12-week program, the nutrition guide and the guide for over 50+ (I have yet to read it, I'm only 49, it was for my husband).
The program, along with the links to videos and sheets you can print to keep track of your workouts, paired with the awesome community that Matt has build on Facebook, is a great way to do something on your own, yet can still be challenged and you can hold yourself accountable.
In addition to that, Matt is super responsive to emails and answers questions like he is your own personal trainer.
I'm impressed and highly recommend people give it a try.
Very straight forward advice, so relatable. Written in a friendly manner with so much real life content. I look forward to his posts, they are short sharp and to the point. Good Luck with everything you do. 👊🏼
I have not yet purchased anything from MTB Fitness but the advice and hints have been priceless for myself and my mate I ride with.We are both mid 50s and have recently become addicted to the great past time of mountain biking and wish we had been doing this sooner it has not only improved our health and fitness but has a huge impact on improving our mental health.Since we found this site and began following it is almost like he is on the whole experience with us, every hint seems to pop up just as we are experiencing exactly what it is about and it is what keeps us going and learning more about this great sport .hobby.Love it.
Heya🤘
I first heard about MTB fitness through FB asn at the Rhine I had just started doing Enduro racing and had no real plan reg weights and cardio and was free planning it which wasn’t really cutting it so I looked into the MTB program further and thought fk it I’ll give it a crack ! , I found it extremely helpful as it was perfectly structured to what I needed and wanted to achieve and the outcome for me was placing 7th in my grade which I was super stoked about , I’ve also put myself into a couple of XC races which is not my thing but wanted to push myself and the placing wasn’t the greatest but have a base to work from , I continue to use the training programs but also bring in a few of my own weight exercises to keep it a solid training regime ,
I since have been listing to all of Matt’s pods casts and found then really helpful and informative , I had my own nutritionist but want to axe them as it’s seems to be hit n miss with the diet so am going to purchase Matt’s simple nutrition guide and hoon on that , overall I’m really stoked to have found the MTB fitness program and rate Matt highly and can’t get enough of his podcasts ,
Cheers
Carl

#keepitsolid🤘
Brilliant channel, really helpful and entertaining. The perfect tool to improve your riding.
I follow MTB Fitness as a source of inspiration, motivation and knowledge. It's awesome. In a world where we have so much "information" that it can be overwhelming, Matt simplifies things and this makes it very relatable.
Great positive and supportive group. Love the posts, emails and quotes!
Fantastic service provided by matt.
The 12 week training program coupled with the daily insights and podcasts means you are getting constant reminders to get out there and get after it.
The daily emails have been a blessing for me as a beginner. The constant flow of knowledge preps me for really paying closer attention how I am performing in the bike.
Listen to all the podcasts and read the emails daily find them extremely motivating and relevant to what I need from my fitness and MTB in general. Keep up the good work Matt.
Gives great advice for becoming a better athlete and MTB rider.
Great daily email content and coaching service
The daily emails are great and hit on a variety of topics. I wish I would have found this before the weather started getting colder.
MTB fitness has been a revelation. From a horribly unfit 40 something guy to getting back into really enjoying being out on my bike.

Matt's insight into and knowledge of the physical, and mental, health side of biking combined with his true passion for the sport has made following his bountiful advice a joy.

The daily updates, encouragement, tips, advice are well thought out, very relevant, easy to absorb and EFFECTIVE.

It's certainly made me, and many others, better, fitter, healthier riders and long may it continue.

If you want to learn, improve and develop your riding skills and health you'd be hard pushed to find a better online method than Matt's MTB Fitness program.

He has it cranked up to 11.
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 321 reviews