MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Ryan
Good explainer videos and tips.
I've followed a number of various nutritional strategies over my career as an amateur athlete. I was impressed with the low cost of the Stupidly Simple plan as well as the easy to follow structure. Thanks, Mark
An excellent resource for any avid person who swings a leg over an MTB. Getting onboard with MTB fitness not only gains you access too value adding, affordable and immediately executable programming you also open the door on a literal global community of like minded people from all walks of life and ability via the FB page which i feel is where the "hidden" value is found. The group allows you to collaborate, question and fact check information regarding the programs, celebrate successes in regards to new skill or personal development on the bike, problem solve issues that happen with bikes and in the spirit of MTB - have a sincere laugh at the silly moments, commiserate on the not so ideal times, and offer a sanctuary to share ones personal moments should they need. It is (in my opinion) one of the few places that has a culture that is incredibly inclusive and progressive in it's attitudes thanks to its creator - Matt.
MTB Fitness 4 star review on 24th November 2020 MTB Fitness 4 star review on 24th November 2020
I really enjoy reading Matt’s simple but very honest advice - it can be confronting at times but often the kick in the arse or mind we need. One thing I tell myself when out on big long rides loaded and facing yet another hill is Matt’s tip about your body having more % than your mind, so when you think you done - BS keep on pedalling💪 This year I completed Tour Aotearoa 3000km self supported brevet the length of NZ - that tip was mantra!
The advice on this page is spot on, with great advice and tips. Thoroughly recommend it.
I just love the positivity shared here, the motivation, and the confidence building comments.
I started MTB in 2019 and was hooked! Being a newbie I was very eager for all the tips and info I could get. I joined the group and everyone is extremely helpfull! I love it!I cannot wait to read the daily emails, always interesting!I completed the 12week program and can definetely recommend it!!
I recently read what you had to say about the being a slower rider than who you are riding with and it gave me a boost of confidence being a slower rider but loves mountain bike riding Thank you
Always interesting and informative
Listen to all the podcasts and read the emails daily find them extremely motivating and relevant to what I need from my fitness and MTB in general. Keep up the good work Matt.
Gives great advice for becoming a better athlete and MTB rider.
I enjoy the encouraging posts and MTB advice.
Great daily advice written out well with some great pics to follow I often look forward to seeing what pops up next....while aimlessly scrolling I’ll always pause and read what you guys put out 👌🏻👍🏻
Very Motivational
Good daily emails to keep you motivated
The tips and advise on the group improves my riding and when I ride I reduce stress which is never a bad thing. It is also great to experience the positivity on the group and general support!
Well it isn't telling anything i didn't already know but all these experts have to take into account not every rider is some white collar guy.i don't work normal hours n I've had to adjust a lot due to schedule changes.you have to adapt to weather n work hours.also foot issues are a subject no 1 talks about.ive had plenty of them.
It's very informative and always seems to ask and answer the questions that relate to mtb where most other sites gloss over them. Very recommended.
Great tips and techniques for cycling fitness, nutrition, and strength training. At 61, I need all the help I can get and Matt’s website is genuinely beneficial.
MTB give very good help and advice
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 321 reviews