MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Ryan
Got the 12 week and Nutrition guide and they are really useful. Decided to grab the 16 week as well so I have the collection.
So far I have enjoyed reading the first chapter in just being confident and believing in myself.
Access to the plan is instant and digital, it’s on my phone so I can train wherever I go with the home plan and a few resistance bands. The plan has links to videos showing how to do the exercises with explanations what they are good for and how to make them easier or harder depending on your ability so you can always check your form is correct. This plan is having a serious impact on my riding and noticeable affects on my body shape too, combating the hunched desk worker slouch and paired with the nutrition plan has stopped me eating rubbish at my desk all day too. Both the fitness plan and nutrition guide are easy to follow and understand, and the results when out on the bike speak for themselves. I haven’t had a ride yet since starting the plan where I haven’t had PB’s or managed to ride faster, steeper or longer trailers, both uphill and downhill! I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who is looking to loose a bit of weight and get fitter and more confident on the bike
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
I bought this programme for myself as a 50th birthday present. It's the best gift I've ever received and it's a gift that keeps giving. I'm not only fitter and faster, but more importantly, I'm less crash-prone. With better core strength, I can ride more stably and haven't had an major, even minor, crash. I can ride technical terrain that I didn't used to. As someone who doesn't like gyms, I've worked out at home and continue to do the programme after 2 yrs -- it's now part of my lifestyle as I believe it will take me into my older years without frailty and falls.
12 week program is a great! I have followed it both in the gym and at home now with pandemic. Really noticed a difference in my riding and appearance. Would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to boost fitness for either biking or running. I will definitely be do the 16 week program next fall.
Well let me just say that first of all, I have to thank Matt and MTB Fitness for the fact that I am even mountain biking in my late 30's and feeling like I am still in my 20's! The program has helped me to strengthen and cross train to be fitter and faster, without just doing the "same thing" over and over hoping to improve. When I first got my bike, I kept riding the same trails, hoping to see improvement, but it was little and very gradual. Once I started MTB fitness I lost weight, became stronger, and better on the bike, and I felt better too! The program is no joke - do not take it lightly.... it will challenge you but the results are rewarding. Coming into Spring I am going to start the 12 weeks and do it again, pushing myself to new heights. The program is well balanced, well thought out, easy to complete, and definitely TOP NOTCH in terms of the materials, video tutorials, and the excellent support from Matt and the company, but also the group on Social Media who is always there to lift up, encourage, and share with each other.
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 10th February 2021 MTB Fitness 5 star review on 10th February 2021 MTB Fitness 5 star review on 10th February 2021 MTB Fitness 5 star review on 10th February 2021
The fitness program is excellent. I am about to embark on the nutrition journey too.
Great workout plan!
I've purchased the nutrition guide and the 50 essentials for MTB riders over 50 (even though I'm not there yet) and have been very impressed by the information, tips, and encouragement within those guides. It's also nice that it's based for MTB riders, and he's not trying to sell you a bunch of products. Just great info... I also subscribed to the daily email which is also very, very, good. I need to get on the 12 week fitness plan, and as Matt would say, there's not time like the present. So now that I've said it out loud, looks like I'll be picking that up soon as well... Great stuff from a great guy / company...
Matt's advise is very motivating, he is always looking to help and I really enjoy reading the emails which are always positive and extremely helpful
I haven’t used it yet because it’s for my son-in-laws Christmas present but I can tell you that they provide great customer service!
Fantastic, detailed, accessible training plan, great supportive Facebook group and excellent response from Matt when needed.
I bought Matts 12 week programme in autumn 2019 and I’m so pleased with it. It includes loads on motivation as well as clear exercise routines with explanations in linked vids. I hit 50 last year and I’m the fittest now that I have been in 15 years. I’m now using elements of the programme to maintain fitness and will repeat it this winter to be ready for spring. On top of this you get to be part of an amazing supportive worldwide mtb fb group. I love seeing where others are riding locally and around the world. It’s great.
Positive vibe on the fb group, helpful people who are more than happy to help or cheer up people who are having a bit of a rough time physically, mentally or just have bike problems 👍
Matt knows his subject and offers plenty of practical advice on how to get the most from your cycling. Great reviews on the 12 week fitness plan - come spring I will be on it :-)
Great Information Great Inspiration Great Intel
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 19th November 2020
I had just started getting serious about MTB when I stumbled upon Matt. I figured I’d follow the 12 week program and get some gains. But I got a LOT more gains than I thought!! I put on over 10 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks! From the skinny kid to the fast kid! I was super exited about it, but figured that would be the extent of my stay! But I was wrong. Not only does he provide the programs to follow, he also has a podcast, an Instagram page, a YouTube channel, a daily email, and who knows what else! Best part is their all free and provide tons of helpful info! I would 10/10 recommend anything of his to you if you want to get fast on the MTB up the hills or down them! Ps. Thanks for giving me the muscle for my century ride Matt.
Love the pics and videos they are mega helpful and point out a lot of problems I think every biker have struggled with are still struggling with in such a great way too job keep up the good work 👍🏽👍🏽
Matt is an incredible guy that is focused on simply helping others succeed in becoming not only a better mountain biker but a healthier, happier and more positive person in general. He's had some great advice on some simple things I simply never thought about when riding, especially on how to prepare your body to ride and ride longer.
MTB Fitness has been a great product and overall lifestyle and community. The Facebook community Matt supports is extremely positive and supportive. I have purchased the 12 week program and the "Over 50" product, and both have been a great resource. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys not just mountain biking, but biking in general.
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 321 reviews