MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
Michelle
Dani
Nick Tarr
Nick Tarr
I purchased the 12 week fitness plan. It was the best purchase I ever made. Within the second week I noticed how much better my hill climbs were and on completion my body had toned up and I had lost body fat. My confidence on the bike was also better, even without coaching. I am hooked ! I have watched all Matts' you tube videos & really enjoy reading the daily emails. I even emailed Matt with a problem I was having and he got back to me within days with an answer. Needless to say I would 100% recommend Matts' expertise and programs. Thanks Matt !
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 17th November 2020
I haven’t used it yet because it’s for my son-in-laws Christmas present but I can tell you that they provide great customer service!
Fantastic, detailed, accessible training plan, great supportive Facebook group and excellent response from Matt when needed.
An excellent resource for any avid person who swings a leg over an MTB. Getting onboard with MTB fitness not only gains you access too value adding, affordable and immediately executable programming you also open the door on a literal global community of like minded people from all walks of life and ability via the FB page which i feel is where the "hidden" value is found. The group allows you to collaborate, question and fact check information regarding the programs, celebrate successes in regards to new skill or personal development on the bike, problem solve issues that happen with bikes and in the spirit of MTB - have a sincere laugh at the silly moments, commiserate on the not so ideal times, and offer a sanctuary to share ones personal moments should they need. It is (in my opinion) one of the few places that has a culture that is incredibly inclusive and progressive in it's attitudes thanks to its creator - Matt.
MTB Fitness 4 star review on 24th November 2020 MTB Fitness 4 star review on 24th November 2020
I bought Matts 12 week programme in autumn 2019 and I’m so pleased with it. It includes loads on motivation as well as clear exercise routines with explanations in linked vids. I hit 50 last year and I’m the fittest now that I have been in 15 years. I’m now using elements of the programme to maintain fitness and will repeat it this winter to be ready for spring. On top of this you get to be part of an amazing supportive worldwide mtb fb group. I love seeing where others are riding locally and around the world. It’s great.
Positive vibe on the fb group, helpful people who are more than happy to help or cheer up people who are having a bit of a rough time physically, mentally or just have bike problems 👍
Matt knows his subject and offers plenty of practical advice on how to get the most from your cycling. Great reviews on the 12 week fitness plan - come spring I will be on it :-)
Great Information
Great Inspiration
Great Intel
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 19th November 2020
I had just started getting serious about MTB when I stumbled upon Matt. I figured I’d follow the 12 week program and get some gains.

But I got a LOT more gains than I thought!! I put on over 10 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks! From the skinny kid to the fast kid! I was super exited about it, but figured that would be the extent of my stay!

But I was wrong. Not only does he provide the programs to follow, he also has a podcast, an Instagram page, a YouTube channel, a daily email, and who knows what else! Best part is their all free and provide tons of helpful info!

I would 10/10 recommend anything of his to you if you want to get fast on the MTB up the hills or down them!

Ps. Thanks for giving me the muscle for my century ride Matt.
Love the pics and videos they are mega helpful and point out a lot of problems I think every biker have struggled with are still struggling with in such a great way too job keep up the good work 👍🏽👍🏽
Matt is an incredible guy that is focused on simply helping others succeed in becoming not only a better mountain biker but a healthier, happier and more positive person in general. He's had some great advice on some simple things I simply never thought about when riding, especially on how to prepare your body to ride and ride longer.
MTB Fitness has been a great product and overall lifestyle and community. The Facebook community Matt supports is extremely positive and supportive.

I have purchased the 12 week program and the "Over 50" product, and both have been a great resource.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys not just mountain biking, but biking in general.
As a new rider without many connections to people who MTB its nice to see a healthy page like this that really drives home the Benidorm from health to mental health and everything else this sport is helping me maintain.
Great source of information and encouragement has helped me, a 52 year old returner to off road cycling.
Very good information and tips consistently on all aspects of MTB riding the bike, fitness, food, attitude etc no waffle just sensible advice always look forward to the updates.
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 18th November 2020
I've been following Matt for about a year now, i subscribe to his daily emails and i've purchased a couple of his plans.. I have to say i really like them, they're good common sense-based advice that genuinely helps... If you want to be better on your bike you really should gives these a go.. they don't disappoint!!
Practical advice from an expert on how to improve your technique and fitness.
The nutrition advice is superb. I used to use the moto ‘ ride a bike, eat what you like’. Making small nutrition changes is helping both on the ride but particularly how I’m feeling later in the day after a ride!
Mtb fitness is full of great information on nutrition, general health issues, fitness training and mountain bike skills. Im on the site every day! Love it!
Got my back on the bike and motivated
Love Matt's little tips, they remind me why I love my MTB and keep me motivated.
MTB Fitness is rated 4.94 based on 309 reviews