MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Ryan
The information balanced and based on science, not hype.
After investing in the 12 week training, nutrition and over 50's plans, my mountain biking is going from strength to strength. Training harder, feeling less tired and being sensible (ish). With a big challenge planned for 2022 it is great to be able to focus on a regime that actually works specifically for the sport. Not only that but the regular social media posts act as a great motivator to get off the couch and go cycling. Thanks Matt
So happy to belong to this community 👍🙌... this is a game changer , it wold be lovely to cycle together on the trails of this north est corner of Italy
The always positive approach really encourages me to get out and mtb even more and the little gems of information on how tackle an mtb issue either riding fitness and nutrition is really varied keeps me motivated and reading the page
Well done
The advice on this page is spot on, with great advice and tips. Thoroughly recommend it.
I look forward to my daily email, love the advise and the video's are super helpful. I bought the 'helpful tip' e-book, it did what it said on the cover.
Having trained for a long time without a focus on MTB, it was really refreshing to change up my training regimine with a focus on my favourite hobby.

The programme itself is really easy to follow, with a decent variety of exercises and tutorials.
I was sceptical after buying other 'training plans' online but have been really impressed and surprised with MTB fitness.

Matt has gone into great detail, left no stone unturned and made things easy to follow and understand. the programme is particularly good as it has both gym and home workouts and using the has allowed me to add variation.

I am now half way through the advanced, i am fitter, stronger and my riding has benefitted no end. More than this though i am enjoying it and feel good!

I would recommend the programme without hesitation.

Thanks matt.

Liam
Bang on for good opinion advice and motivation.
I purchased the old blokes tips and tricks “50 Essential Tips Every Mountain Biker Over 50 Needs To Know” = brilliant and a bargain
Thanks Matt
Matt's regular flow of emails with advice and tips, there are often some reals gems in there. His enthusiasm is infectious!
Gives really good insight on not just riding but also nutrition and recovery to make a big difference not just for me on the bike but general fitness a well.
Changed my MTB riding, endurance and goals and I'm 55!! Just completed Matt's 12 week training program and transferred that into three Taniwhai 42 km MTB race in NZ on Sat 7th Nov! Nailed my time challenge too!! Highly recommend Matt's 12 week program, the Instagram posts, emails, podcasts, love em all!! T shirts are pretty cool too!!
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 16th November 2020 MTB Fitness 5 star review on 16th November 2020 MTB Fitness 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Been getting this guys daily email from day one and love the videos he puts on YouTube. It's really refreshing getting the daily email and plus he keeps you from slipping into bad habits i.e. cake, beer and chocolate etc.
Fitter faster and featherweight.
I just love the positivity shared here, the motivation, and the confidence building comments.
Relevant and concise
This guy runs a brilliant forum with articles of very high interest for anyone interested in Mountain Biking!
I started MTB in 2019 and was hooked! Being a newbie I was very eager for all the tips and info I could get. I joined the group and everyone is extremely helpfull! I love it!I cannot wait to read the daily emails, always interesting!I completed the 12week program and can definetely recommend it!!
I recently read what you had to say about the being a slower rider than who you are riding with and it gave me a boost of confidence being a slower rider but loves mountain bike riding
I’m 53 and love mountain biking. I had fallen out of shape over about 18 months due to an injury, surgeries, and physical therapy. Last spring I was looking for a training regimen designed specifically for mountain bikers that I could do myself and found this. The first part of the 12 week program is to basically set tough but achievable goals. My goals were to get back to my pre-injury times at some of my favorite courses. It was tough. The intervals especially were brutal. But I reached my goals 10-11 weeks in to the 12 week program. I’m getting ready to start the 12 week program again, then plan to take a one week rest and jump in to the 16 week program. My new goal is to set new (clearly defined) PRs in two mountain bike races I plan on doing again. Thank you Matt!!
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 321 reviews