Motorway Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Motorway ?

"Easy to use and allowed me get th best deal. Wouldn’t always go with the highest price quoted as these companies quote high to lure you in then reduce the price when you visit them."
"Very helpful service."
"Hassle free sale and fast payment .... would use again."
"Straight forward with pleasant personnel and assessor. Reduced price by £370 as no sun roof but otherwise fair."
"Provided a good range of Buyers to choose from and having chosen one I was contacted immediately."
"Very professional and easy,a little disappointed with the variance from the estimated price in that the seven hundred pound difference could not be explained. But overall pleased with the transaction."
"Efficient service."
"Good and easy t use."
"Very pleased with the service Straightforward process. Happy to receive what I wanted for my car and would definitely recommend. Thank you all."
"The whole process was extremely easy. All the staff members were friendly, helpful and efficient. Everything was explained clearly and I really felt that I was treated fairly. I wish I had contacted you sooner and would highly recommend your service. Please feel free to use my comments as an endorsement for your excellent service. Thank you."
"All good - did exactly what it said on the tin."
"Very good company they do what they say and quick transaction!!! Excellent!"
"Excellent, very happy with everything from the website's design, quotation, communication with company's staff to the very moment my old van was taken away. All paperwork done when I handed in my van, received the a cheque according with quotation. Would recommend to anyone who prefers no hassle and honest business. Thanks"
"Very easy to deal with, reasonable price offered for my vehicle and handover and transfer of funds completed within minutes, highly recommended."
(Premium) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very happy about it."
"Friendly people and very satisfying service and fast and satisfying price :)"
"Good reliable quotes"
"Easy process, personal follow up emails, happy with resulting sale."
"Nearly correct on the valuation and expected actual sale price. Good site."
"Excellent service from start to finish."
Motorway is rated 4.71 based on 529 reviews