Motorway Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

How would you rate Motorway ?

"After deciding to go with Motorway I found their service to be very good. The price was agreed over the phone and collection was arranged for a location of my choice (no extra costs or handling fees). Collection was smooth with no quibbling over the price and the money was in my account immediately. Recommended."
(Chevrolet) - Posted 1 day ago
"quick and easy process that led to a sale at a very reasonable price"
(Skoda) - Posted 2 days ago
Steve Patton
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service and no quibble payment. Paid immediately as agreed"
(Peugeot) - Posted 2 days ago
Karen Poole
Verified Buyer
"Five***** service from these guys. Got offer on Monday and car picked up and cash in my account on Wednesday. No hassle , just so simple and easy. I would recommend them definitely. Also kept me informed on every step. Brilliant."
(Mazda) - Posted 4 days ago
Louise Hassell
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use. Clear results. No hassle. Would use again."
(Volvo) - Posted 5 days ago
"Easy to deal with and professional collection of the car"
(Citroen) - Posted 5 days ago
Hamid Sharif
Verified Buyer
"No hassle if your happy with price they will come and collect the car free off charge . And there is no admin fee. I'll recommend to use motorway in future"
(Audi) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very straightforward."
(Audi) - Posted 1 week ago
Mario Pereira
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the way the group handle my transaction and what was discussed over the phone is what was agreed as a final. Just the delay on collecting the car made me worry due to my sutuation."
(Renault) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Stephen Davis
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and useful results"
(BMW) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very friendly helpfull staff made dealing wth them easy and .hastle free."
(Ford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Brought my car, for descent amount of money. And collected it."
(Citroen) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent"
Andrew Martin
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time. Cheque left on arrival."
(Mercedes) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Amanda Moxham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer care, efficient service and addressed any issues I had promptly and with a customer first attitude."
(Toyota) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great service!"
(Mazda) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The person I initially spoke to was knowledgable and helpful. All questions were clear and relevant to enable an offer to be made. I felt that the offer was fair but was not put under any pressure to accept."
(Honda) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Antony Evans
Verified Buyer
"I dithered a lot in selling to an online car buying company. Feeling I the car was too good to sell cheap. However, after private advertising, I had no interest in it. The money Motorway offered was not short really of what I was asking. So I bit the bullet and went for it. Due to some damage, and no service history, I was finally offered less than the original sum quoted. Bit of haggling, and we met just short of the middle. Which very fair in my opinion. Agreed on pick up date, but due to unforeseen circumstances, Motorway rescheduled which was no problem. The driver contacted me, and reorganised a time the next day. He was bang on time. Money transfer was painless and easy. Overall, very pleased with how I was dealt with. Thanks guys."
(Renault) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Great service. All happened in a day ! Thank you Motorway."
(MINI) - Posted 1 month ago
Andy Stevens
Verified Buyer
"The whole process from start to finish was so easy. The website works brilliantly and was easy to read. The prices given we not only competitive (clearly beating the most well known website !!!). The prices also showed how long to get the money and any costs. Then the process with my chosen company was easy and I had the money, with no charge, before they left with my car."
(Hyundai) - Posted 1 month ago