Motorway Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

Henry Wood House
2 Riding House Street

How would you rate Motorway?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Andy Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Immediate response, good offers from a number of companies, and on both occasions we have used the service, the initial offers have become the agreed transaction prices"
(Vauxhall) - Posted 1 day ago
Peter Bagworth
Unverified Reviewer
"Could not even find my car number"
Hi Peter

I’m sorry we were unable to identify your car on Motorway. This can happen if your car is very new, old, or rare. We use two data sources including the official DVSA database to identify vehicles, and this ensures we correctly identify vehicles in the vast majority of cases.

Please could you email your registration snd details of your car to hello@motorway.co.uk so we can assist you further?

Thanks,
Harry.
Andrew Sidebottom
Verified Buyer
"I found the website very easy to use and the offers that were made for my car from the interested parties I found very realistic, all in all a very pleasant experience"
(Volvo) - Posted 3 days ago
Anne Hedges
Verified Buyer
"Straightforward deal,the agreed money was transferred to my bank account instantly after the operative had checked the car. I would recommend the company."
(Volkswagen) - Posted 5 days ago
Alison Davies
Verified Buyer
"Your service was quick and easy not very happy with the service i recieved from a and l the company that actually came for the car"
(Ford) - Posted 5 days ago
"i was very pleased with the whole process. The driver arrived at the time i was advised he would be there. The driver was really chatty and he was very professional. I received a confirmation e-mail to advise that my money had been transferred into my account. I would defiantly recommend the Motorway company and would use them again in the future."
(Mercedes) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great service and communication."
(Ford) - Posted 1 week ago
Angie Hull
Verified Buyer
"very quick friendly service."
(Renault) - Posted 1 week ago
"The site gave a number of choices and I chose the one with the best reviews, which interestingly was also the best price. They were terrific, and easy to use and am very happy with the whole process."
(Porsche) - Posted 1 week ago
Alan Isaacson
Verified Buyer
"Due to a death in the family I needed a trusted way to sell a car at a reasonable price without any fuss or hassle. After looking on variou search engines all I could find were the usual culprits who wanted to spam my Inbox. Motorway helped me narrow down my options to a suitable selection for me to then work out exactly which one was best. I would definately use them again."
(Kia) - Posted 1 week ago
"This is my first time selling my vehicle via a service such as this and Motorway made it a pleasant and stress free process! I got the amount I initially negotiated for my car and would highly recommend them to anyone!"
(Audi) - Posted 1 week ago
"Quick and easy way to show you offers from a variety of potential trade buyers which saves you trolling through a load of websites. The spread of offers was varied just berin mind this is a very useful website but the amounts offered are subject to change on inspection. I had a firth knocked off the value but on the whole considered it fair. A very useful tool."
(Suzuki) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mary Ndahiro
Verified Buyer
"They were Easy and efficient"
(Land Rover) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Robert Tennant
Verified Buyer
"They communicated every step of the way. The initial online valuation was increased and ultimately honoured after talking to Zach on the telephone. Everyone I spoke to was courteous and friendly, and the payment as promised was in my bank account before the car was driven away. All in all I couldn't have been more happy with the whole experience, thank you!"
(Daihatsu) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Never sold a car this way before, and so I was somewhat cautious. However, I need not have worried. Easily reached a sensible and fair price. The gentleman that collected the car was punctual, extremely polite, courteous and easy to deal with. His assessment of the vehicle was fair and agreed with my own. There was absolutely no attempt to haggle or further reduce the price. All the paperwork was completed easily and after he reported back to HQ that everything was in order, the cleared funds were in my current account within 6 minutes! An email immediately followed bearing a screen shot of the bank transfer. Really pleased with the outcome, and would unhesitatingly deal with Motorway again."
(Citroen) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"What a hassle free way to find a good deal for your car!"
(Ford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
HUSSEYIN DJAFER
Verified Buyer
"SMOOTH NO NONSENSE TRANSACTION . MANY THANKS... HUSSEYIN."
(Vauxhall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
David Walker
Verified Buyer
"I was looking to sell my 65 Plate Audi S3 saloon quickly, and without going down the private sale route if I could help it due to a previous bad experience with a high value private car sale. Used all the normal online sites. Motorway original did not come up with what I deemed a suitable offer. One of their representatives contacted me and after a quick chat about the car and some photographs sent in, they were able to secure a quick sale that was well over £1000 better than any other offers I had received. The buyer collected the car and I was paid exactly as quoted. It was my most hassle free car selling experience to date!"
Paul Chubb
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy transaction and pleasant to deal with"
(Mercedes) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Leonard Brede
Verified Buyer
"a very nice and esay sale"
(Kia) - Posted 3 weeks ago