Motorway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motorway
Courier, Own Driver
Read Motorway Reviews

About Motorway:

The comparison site to sell your car.

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

Motorway
2nd Floor, Tennyson House,
159-165 Great Portland Street,

Tell us how Motorway made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Absolutely brilliant service! It took just 3 days to sell my car at a great price way above webuyanycar! The buyer paid immediately and collected my car from home. Can’t recommend these guys enough.
Very easy to deal with hassle free
Hi,

Thanks for your 5 star review of Motorway!

Aftersales Manager
Excellent service from start to finish. Great price offered for the car. Really good communication during the process of selling. Many thanks!
Hi,

Thanks for your 5-star review of Motorway! We are really pleased to see you were happy with our level of communication during the process.

Aftersales Manager
Got the highest price from all my searches. Everything straight forward from sending an offer to collecting the car and dvla and disposal

Aftersales Manager
Brilliant service. Prices were spot on

Aftersales Manager
Guy came round, viewed my car and had the money transferred in 30 minutes. Great
The James Bond of car scrap merchants...cool, debonair and dependable. As I watched my Ford Focus take its last road trip, I knew it could have been in better hands.

Aftersales Manager
Motorway provided us with the opportunity to sell my car, both quickly and securely, giving me the best offers available to choose one, from pressing the first button on my I pad to the final button to check my bank account it was so simple with NO HASSLE ........ thank you
Quick,easy,courteous and fair.
Very easy and it showed me the best quotes for my car. Sold it very quickly would use this site again! Thanks
Efficient, friendly, and a good price for my car inside 24 hours. The best thing to happen to car sales in years.

Aftersales Manager
Does everything it says it does. Really handy and i used one of the recommended companies for the sale. Nice one

Aftersales Manager
Very simple and straightforward process with no hidden admin charges unlike some other organisations that purchase cars. Really pleased with service and would recommend them.
Quick response and easy to deal with
Great platform! Selling car couldn't be easier than that and the offers found were very satisfying. Quick, hassle-free process. Highly recommended!
I found Kylie at Motorway very professional the service was exceptionally quick I sold my car with in 24 hours and was kept up to date every step of the way I would definitely recommend Motorway.
They contacted me promptly after I had entered my details on their site and explained how their system worked. They asked me for an honest description of the car and its service history and pictures all round in support. In response they offered me a reasonable price - much better than we buy any car tho - but they also put me in touch with their elite team. They broadcast the details and pictures of my car to the dealers on their data base. I had an acceptable offer back very quickly, had a contract to sign and one accepted the dealer sent his own driver to inspect, collect and authorise the bank transfer. There were no delays and no haggling on the price. Just a really honest pain free way to sell a car.
This makes the idea of using a car buying service much more comfortable, as you straight away have more than 1 offer to compare, and then bargaining power if a company offers you a silly price
Bailliant site sold my car for a very good price money in the bank within the hour
Couldn’t speak higher of the service, this is the ultimate way to buy or sell your car. Let the car supermarkets bid for your custom directly. The difference in the purchase price of my vehicle was almost £1,000 across the range of purchasers! That’s a huge difference than if I had gone directly to webuyanycar.com. This isn’t just a new service, it’s a game changer in how you sell your car quickly and hassle free. I for one, will definitely be using Motorway.com in the future.
I am very happy with motoway to help me sold my car very quickly and good price top remained company
Motorway is rated 4.59 based on 1,068 reviews