Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely brilliant service! It took just 3 days to sell my car at a great price way above webuyanycar! The buyer paid immediately and collected my car from home. Can’t recommend these guys enough."
"A fair service, would, perhaps use again."
Hi Franco,

Thanks for taking the time to review us.

I'm glad you were pleased with our service. We’re looking to improve every day, so if there’s anything we could have done to have earned a 5-star rating, do let us know!

All the best,

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"I was happy when I sold my car the company that delt with me could have been more organised as I was passed to three different people the best about it was the quickness of the pick up driver as he was really friendly so Thank you"
"Was done very quick good service"
Hi Keith,

Thanks for taking the time to review us- I'm glad you were happy with our service.

All the best,

Lauren Taylor, Customer Service.
"Because traffic flow quicker"
"Staff were polite and kept their word unlike some other organisations offering the same service."
"Friendly fast service"
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Very quick on responding to my enquiry so well done on tha. Their enquiry form directed me to We Want Any Car but it was Money 4 Your Motor that turned up at my house who weren't exactly a pleasure to deal with."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"does what it says on the site"
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Lots of paperwork, a little mess with sending documents and big difference between quoted price online and reality."
"Easy enough to use."
"Good price achieved. Although messed about by initial buyer and final purchaser who did not stick to the instant payment as promised by this company. Been waiting four days now since dropping the car off at dealership. Very poor and not as stated on website."
Sorry to hear of your poor experience with our buyers here. Motorway is a comparison service, so we do not buy any cars or handle the final price or transaction process ourselves. Our place in the market is to give sellers comparison tools to select their best buyer. That said, we would be more than happy to help here if we can, your experience sounds very unusual. Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk and we will do what we can to help. Thanks, Zoe Hart, Customer Success, Motorway.
"Nice guy collecting car, fair ppl"
"They gave me reasonable guide prices"
"they did a very good job once they arrived here, but the day before when they didn't even turn up no phone call to let us know, people had sat in waiting all day."
"The first dealership was very bad at communicating - I had to keep calling them. But the 2nd people were very good - I would have given 4 stars if it was just them I was dealing with. Overall although the price was probably a lot lower than I would have liked it was all dealt with OK."
"It was quick and easy. I got the quoted price and the money arrived in my bank whilst the man collecting the car was here."
"Good for comparison but some companies prices are no way near what they offer"
"Price agreed on without much fuss"
"The sale was carried out reasonably efficiently albeit 6 hours late in view of traffic delay. Typically reasons are always found not to give the original full value promised. Short of fully arguing the toss with seasoned professionals, there will always be a catch. I was not surprised that a lack of goodwill existed in terms of not making allowance for the full tank of fuel still available with the car. Crocodile tears regarding the inability to make concession do not wash. Tribute must however be paid to the two drivers responsible for collection who had gone beyond the call of duty and were suitably exhausted after an 8 hour nightmare journey to the south coast. One can only hope that they are not being exploited."
"I was abe to dispose of my Peugeot without hassle"
Motorway is rated 4.64 based on 979 reviews