Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely brilliant service! It took just 3 days to sell my car at a great price way above webuyanycar! The buyer paid immediately and collected my car from home. Can’t recommend these guys enough."
"Very good to deal with sold my car no problems in extra quick time."
"Great experience using the Motorway Premium Buying service. Received a full price offer within 24 hours (much more than offered by WBAC, etc.) from a network dealer. Communication from Gillian at Motorway, and from the dealer was excellent. The dealer's driver was friendly and courteous; he gave the vehicle a good check and had the funds transferred immediately. Also received an e-mail from the DVLA confirming transfer of the vehicle within ten minutes. Excellent service - would gladly use again."
"Motorway were very professional, Beth helped sell my car in no time at all. When it came to collecting the vehicle, the dealer was very accommodating and paid what was offered on the valuation. The car finance was cleared and the extra was paid into my account the same day. I will definitely recommend Motorway and would not hesitate to use them again."
"Brilliant service from start to finish, will definitely be going back in the future."
"A very pleasant experience. Was initially sceptical about this service being free to me, the seller. However I asked and they explained how it worked so I was happy with that. Within a couple of days I had an realistic offer which I was happy to accept. Car was collected within 2 days and after inspection the money was paid into my account. Very happy with the service and would use again."
"Very easy to deal with and great to have an experience bringing all the best bits of a "webuyanycar" company, but with the knowledge that you are going to get better value. Dealer picking up the car in a couple of days and so far so very good. Great communication, friendly staff, easy to deal with; only minor negative was with the website and uploading of photo's - it wasn't easy on the iPhone, perhaps due to network and it kept refreshing or gong back a step, but dead easy to do off the iPad where it was stable on wi fi."
"Fantastic service. Best price paid for car. Simple process and more importantly completely stress free. Money in my account within 5 minutes of arrival of car collection company. Thank you James and Kate at Motorway for finding me such a great buyer and brokering the deal."
"Brilliant to deal with. Immediate payment and paid the full price quoted. Perfect from start to finish"
"Professional, helpful and very straightforward to deal with, they produced a result within a few hours of listing my car. Very pleased."
"Once your car details are entered into Motorway you receive different offers and different options for your car sale. I chose the car buying group, who I would recommend 100% happy with the service. Offered roughly what I was looking for and didn’t change the amount once we agreed a figure on the phone. 👍🏼"
"I thought the service was absolutely great. Clear, easy and efficient and no hidden costs, unlike some similar sites. My only criticism would be that the guy who came along to collect my car was very grumpy and unfriendly but I guess that’s hardly Motorway’s fault. Overall a really good service and it’s good that you’re not committing yourself when you auction your vehicle."
"Motorway was new to me so I examined their service as I needed to sell my car without the inconvenience of seeking to do so privately. I cannot fault their response and follow up, and the price I was offered was higher than its competitors I may well have achieved a higher price if I had sold privately, but the arrangement via Motorway suited my circumstances and the whole deal was completed quickly and very efficiently. Excellent service throughout, highly recommended."
"Great service, from applying to getting money on my account was less than a week really easy! Got a price id have been happy to get selling private as well. Will definitely use again!"
"Really good. Friendly and very quick would definitely recommend."
"The repentive who came out to look at my car was realy nice guy and honest and work hard to get price I wanted. It was easyer than I thought and great service I am a lady on my own he treated me with respect which made sale easy thanks great servucr"
"Kate was absolutely brilliant, very professional and kind. She was very easy to speak to and didn’t have any trouble with communications."
"I recently sold my car with Motorway and the service was excellent. I spoke with Matthew and he was brilliant"
"Very pleased with the courteous,professional and prompt service I have received .I wholeheartedly recommend Motorway to anybody who wants to sell a car hassle free. Thanks"
"1st the malig it was right So the correct malig is 41910 And least them £10000 am not sellin it i need between £10000 - £11000 because its in good condition Kind regards Mohammed saleh"
"Most impressed with Motorway. Very clear and straightforward process which is detailed enough to the benefit of both seller and buyer alike. By following the simple process, once an acceptable offer comes through it is a very simple but safe process to complete the transaction. Quite simply the easiest sale of a car I have had. My thanks to all at Motorway and special mention to Beth who handled the final offer/acceptance process making it a pleasure to deal with her. We are probably going to be selling one more car in the next few months and will have absolutely no hesitation in contacting Motorway to handle it for us. Most impressed - A very professional company and website that really does do an excellent job - and I really only praise when it is genuinely deserved. Well done Motorway and thank you!"
Dear KC,

My name is Alex at director at Motorway, thank you for this excellent review. We were really pleased to hear about your very positive experience selling with Motorway.

This is just the kind of feedback we love to see! We have passed on your kind words to Beth.

Thanks again and we can't wait to find a buyer for your next car.

Best regards, Alex, Director.
Motorway is rated 4.64 based on 984 reviews