Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Hi, I'm still in the process of arranging my mortgage through yourselves but really wanted to share my thoughts on the service so far. I have had the pleasure of dealing with James Deakin and I have to say, I can't give higher praise! He's been extremely helpful and in my mind has gone over and above what we'd expect from a mortgage advisor. His manner is really friendly but always professional. He makes you feel like you're his only client and is so quick to respond to any questions. He's also good at reassuring us when we hit some bumps in the road and I know he's always looking at every option for us. I would highly recommend your organisation based on my experience with James and please ask that you share this feedback with him in some way. He needs to know how great he is at his job! Thank you, Helen and Craig 🙂
Thank you, Mortgage Light. You made a first time buying experience a lot less scary than I initially imagined it to be! Nevetha was absolutely brilliant at answering every little question I had. Thank you for keeping me updated each step of your process.
Mr Jordan and Navetha have assisted my application with excellent professionalism, what I personally liked about the service they keep me informed all the time, personal experience simply the best mortgage broker 😍🤩
Jordan and Nevetha have been amazing through out the whole process. Responding to me and updating me with new information and answering all the questions I have had . They have made this process easier for me and less stressful. Thank you both for all your help and support 😁
Emma Mears and James Carr have been very helpful and interactive. They helped answer any questions we needed sorting and was always there when we needed to contact them.
Max Derry and Nevetha Nithianandan who managed my application were knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.
My experience with Mortgage Light has been really amazing, the whole process was so quick and smooth, I was made to feel comfortable asking as many questions as I needed to and always being given all the information I needed. A big thanks to Michael for taking a leap of faith and getting me a mortgage offer that no other broker could! and a huge thanks to Emma for her assist! You guys will be my first point of call for my next one!
Great experience overal from mortgage light! James Carr was amazing throughout and kept everything positive while buying my first home. Emma was also very happy to help and supported my process towards fhe end. Very Thankful, a great team to work with.
All I can say is fantastic! I am a first time buyer and in all honesty had no clue what I was doing! James D and Emma M we’re brilliant, so helpful and kept me updated throughout the whole process! Would defiantly recommend! If anyone needs an help or anything, go to James D or Emma M! Thank you to both of you!
It’s always a pleasure to use the services of Mortgage Light! My recent experience with Alex and Nevetha has been particularly memorable and so I would provide 10 stars if the option was available! Very grateful as ever, thank you!
Mortgage Light team is a professional team with superlative services and has supported us in achieving our first house. Big thank for your help! F. Vaman
AAA+ my mortgage broker Jordon was outstanding. The communication was good, and he kept me updated. I would highly recommend this company.
Msssive thanks to Rob W and Nevetha! The process was seamless and both were on hand to answer any questions. Would definitely recommend.
Rob and Nevetha were very helpful, and patient, in compiling all the data required for our mortgage. They were always available on the phone to talk through the options and answer questions.
I am very pleased with the service I received from Rob and Nevetha, would highly recommend!
Rob is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Always happy to help and there for us, keeping us informed with regular updates. Very happy and satisfied and would definitely recommend Mortgage Light. Thank you
Absolutely fantastic, Daniel has just been and absolute  legend sorting my mortgage out for me , Nevthita has been fabulous with communication and keeping me in the loop . All round thank you so much for all your help and getting me there . Annaliza
Max was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he got us the best deal on the market, even when we benchmarked against a similar market competitor. This guy knows his stuff!
You guys done a great job, thank you
Very happy and satisfied with the overall service Jordan has provided me with throughout the process, thank you!
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 596 reviews