Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
The Mortgage Light staffs are extremely helpful. The service that I received from Jordan, Alex and Nevetha are very exceptional. They are quick and efficient to respond to every query, they went above and beyond to support me, I’m very glad I used Mortgage Light.
Very good experience, kept us updated throughout the whole process. friendly service. Will definitely use them again.
Really quick and easy to work with - thanks !
Mortgage light have been fantastic supporting me with my application, from start to finish the guidance has been very informative and relaxed. As a first time buyer the process first appeared daunting but with the help of James and the team at Mortgage Light I have been put completely at ease. Thanks!
Really pleased with the way Micheal Longley and Emma Mears handled my case, helping me to secure an offer for my second home. I had some issues to deal with at the start that they really helped me get through whereas others may have given up on helping me. Great team would definitely recommend!
Buying my first property alone was the second most nerve racking time of my life besides becoming a parent. Jordan, my advisor made everything so simple and cut out all the complicated jargon and into simple terms. He was in contact via email and telephone as and when to put my mind and ease and to simplify all the big stuff down for me. I genuinely could not recommend a better company to go with and I’d like to take this pedestal as a moment to say thanks to Nev, Jordan and the team for everything during such a challenging time in the year
The guys at mortgage light made us feel very confident from the start of our mortgage application and kept close contact throughout the entire process which made us feel very comfortable! We couldn't have asked for a better team to help us with buying our first home. A big thank you to Jordan and Nev especially!
The experience I’ve had in getting my first mortgage has been brilliant, it’s a very daunting experience when you don’t understand the process but Daniel and Nevetha have been brilliant - they have both kept me updated and checked in throughout the process. I would definitely recommend mortgage light and especially Daniel and Nevetha. Thank you again!
Amazing company and group of people who go above and beyond for their customers. I have used their services since they opened and recommend them to anyone needing a honest trustworthy mortgage advisor.
Well what can I say Rob and Nev have been fantastic, they where there whenever we had a question about anything or just to get an update. Thank you so much we couldn't have done it without you!
As a first time buyer, I had no clue what I was doing but Daniel took the time to go through my affordability and the options available to me before recommending the right mortgage and helping my application to be approved. Nevetha was my administrator and couldn’t have kept me any more up to date. I was never left wondering what would happen next and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mortgage Light to anyone, especially first time buyers!
The service was fantastic, Jordan was very professional and dealt with the whole process swiftly.
Rob was excellent throughout the whole process, very helpful and very reassuring. Couldn’t fault rob throughout the whole mortgage application. Nevetha was also very helpful gave updates throughout the process and processed all documents very quickly. Could not fault mortgage light.
Natasha and Emma have been amazing in assisting me find a suitable mortgage for my first home. They have been patient and supportive throughout the process from the start to the end. They have replied to emails almost emediately or on the same day, they were always helpful in explaining how to complete the countless forms that need to be signed. They are both professional and supper friendly and it's the reason why my experience was smooth and stress free. Thanks ladies DA
Just wanted to say a massive Thank You to both Nevetha and Max for their wonderful service in assisting with our first house purchase. It definitely was a very smooth process and I couldn't recommend Mortgage Light more! Well Done
The service from Jordan and his colleagues has been absolutely fantastic. The communication has been great throughout, something which we find to be really important. From start to finish he has been on it with talking us as first time buyers through the process, finding us a mortgage offer and just generally helping us. I would 10/10 recommend Mortgage Light. Thank you so much Jordan for everything!
We used mortgage light to get us a mortgage for a shared ownership property. James Deakin and Emma Mears helped and supported us throughout the process! Nothing was to much for them, the endless phones calls and emails to make sure everything went smoothly! I can't thank them enough for all their hard work!
I am extremely pleased with how mortgage light are very professional. They communicate extremely well and always kept me updated with everything along the journey. They were extremely patient with me as l had never been through this process before, so l needed extra explanations. Very special thanks to Rob and Nevetha. I am forever grateful.
Great experience using Mortgage light and in particular Michael and Emma. Michael started the ball rolling for me and explained everything a first time buyer would need to know and want to know. Always very friendly and enthusiastic. Emma was equally as helpful and nice and kept me updated on a regular basis on the progress and they both helped me be accepted. Very good service and make you feel valued and important to them
Wonderful and really helpful. A great team
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 601 reviews